World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 13, 2012

http://imgur.com/3OedB my chaos plants owned him, but i took this screenshot b4 the turn ended, he used lyla, to try to destroy my backrow

i use stardust, then he jd and and i torrential, stardust comes back and wins

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 15, 2012

Best play in my life :

http://imgur.com/gw1fS

so, i made brio and blackrose using doppel, lvl 4 spore, debris and eventually doppel tokens, to make brio + blackrose.

he had a starlight road, (duality) so i made sure to not use blackrose effect..

he compulsed my brio, next turn he utopia, i book of moon, next turn, i avarice......

i drew 2 cards, best 2 cards ever.... i used foolish on glowup and ROTA for doppel....
i junk synchron for glow-up, special doppel
i sync for 5 and got librarian, got 2 doppel tokens...
sync token with glow for formula, drew 2

i sync librarian and formula for arcanite, destroyed his starlight and his facedown utopia... he also had a set warwolf

i glowup, sync glowup with last doppel token with arcanite for trish, good game lol, he had 200 left but had nothing in his hand

EDIT: i just did this again, so ye, i guess its not too hard, so if i can, i would try to set up to make this play as much as possible, cuz it equals game

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Hov - Feb. 15, 2012

Lol atm Im preparing for Regionals in March, all I need is Stardust Dragon, Assault Mode Trap Card, and shooting star Dragon. Then my "Jon " deck is done.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Feb. 18, 2012

The new banlist sucks:

Banned:
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier,
Glow-Up Bulb,
Spore,
Trap Dustshoot,

Limited:
T.G. Striker,
The Agent of Mystery - Earth,

Semi-Limited:
Marshmallon,
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner,
Emergency Teleport,
Shien's Smoke Signal,
Level Limit - Area B,
Torrential Tribute,
Ultimate Offering,
Reborn Tengu,

Unlimited:
Call of the Haunted.

Yes, this list has been confirmed. It's so bad, despite the only thing it hits in my deck is Dustshoot, which I'll just put Torrential in for it.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Feb. 18, 2012

Geez. This list does almost nothing (to my knowledge). Why make Call unlimited? Why Marshmallon and Emergency Teleport? I haven't even seen those in play (on DN, anyway). The list is so much fail, I'm utterly disappointed. Why does it seem that Konami is actively trying to be inactive? They could have done something to give cards from the new sets a chance, and not left the metagame (from my understanding, once again) virtually intact. *Please note: all my comments are made from the view of someone who is active on Dueling Network, but does not actively participate in tournaments.*

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Brood - Feb. 18, 2012

Trishula.....? r u kidding me?and hi this is my first post to this thread.I do play yugioh in japan.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Feb. 18, 2012

Dustshoot -- Not Needed to be hit.
Inzektor Dragonfly -- Need to be hit.
Wind-Up Hunter -- Need to Be hit.

Plants, Inzektors, Agents, and Wind-Ups were dominant, now that plants and Agents were hurt pretty badly, It only leaves the other two. Yes, Sams and Lightsworn/Twilight got a boost, however Inzektors and Wind-Ups are unfortunately so much better. Also, Plants have a nasty habit of making a return somehow. Uncertain

@Leviath: Trishula was pretty broken mind you.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Feb. 18, 2012

Konami, Ce n'est pas une bon liste. Bit of French for you there. It means: 'Konami, it is not a good list.' Torrential to 2 will be... interesting I have to say. Trish didn't need the ban. It's good, but not anywhere as good as Wind-Up Hunter when used in the loop. Dustshoot is only broken when you open up with it when going first IMO, you have a 6 in 40-42 chance of getting it first turn, not ban-worthy IMO. Spore banned was just plain dumb. Glow-Up banned is iffy. Limits are fair enough, lack of Limit Dragonfly bugs me though (cwutididthur?). Semi-Limits are.... odd. Marshmallon to 2 means more burn decks, same for Level limit, Lumina still won't make LS any better ATM, offering should've gone to 1/ban IMO, call to 3 is just silly.

Welp, that's my views on the list.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Hov - Feb. 18, 2012

Damn lol. These rules is just smh to me. Also I think Stardust Dragon is going underrated now, especially shooting star dragon. Beastlyy! But thats just my point of view where I duel.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 19, 2012

i wuz planning on building chaos plants, guess not anymore, maybe the tcg list will work out, (probably not)

i guess i will stick with twilights, unless i think of another deck i can use...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - JBey - Feb. 19, 2012

According to Yugioh, the best way to stop a fire is by setting it on fire.

This list ruined my day Unhappy

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Brood - Feb. 19, 2012

Where'd he get the source?Cuz I've never heard of foreign cards being nerfed before getting aboard Japan.Cuz you can't use unreleased cards there.wasn't the list supposed to be global

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Feb. 19, 2012

Shriek, Pojo, it's pretty much everywhere. Also, I heard somewhere Japan's getting Tengu next month. Besides, what you said is untrue. Trish got hit to 1 in Japan before we even got it. Allure was also hit before Japan got it.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Like a boss - Feb. 21, 2012

I just got my bulb 3 months ago and all of the stape synchro (Scrap Dragon, Brio etc) they announce a Tour Guide Reprint and then they make this garbage banlist. I guess with good news comes bad news. I have to find a way to renovate plants or make quickdraw. Or play Twilight Dragons, DW Skill Drain, or try to play T.G agents.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - JBey - Feb. 23, 2012

Well, I made a T.G. Agent deck now. All because of this stupid list. It's funny, though. I get venus against my friend EVERY FIRST TURN OF EVERY DUEL! On DN, He says to me: "Joe, this isn't your real deck. DN only lets you run three copies of a card. You can't run 6 Venus." I loled so hard XD.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - dragonbooster - Feb. 23, 2012

what are the top tier decks going to be for march 2012

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 23, 2012

should I buy a Dragon's Collide SD?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  8:48 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: what are the top tier decks going to be for march 2012

Same as they are right now I presume. Inzekts and Rabbits and Wind-ups (Oh My!)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 24, 2012

im going to continue on with twilight, only cuz i made a more consistent build. Once tour guides get reprinted, it will be awesome

Any1 know any good wind monsters for twilight? thinking on simorgh since its mean. just about a week left till the carp list starts...

They hit tengu + plants.... No need, t.g. strike and earth, maybe earth cuz its a search card but LIMITED? same with striker....

getting rid of tuners and a synchro.... wow... Not even hitting windups or inzektors..... Like, if konami isn't going to hit them bad, atleast hit them, so it could put a bump and maybe decrease the chance on the loop.. (for both decks) hornet and hunter

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - go-pegasis - Feb. 24, 2012

finally got my !st win on DN! by the way, i just cleaned my room and found this card : D-hero Doom Lord. is it good for a warrior deck that isnt a d-hero deck for its banishing effect? it can be easily s. sumonned via marauding captain and use its effect, and use it as a xyz material.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 26, 2012

I owned inzektors with my new deck, gusto simorgh...

I won 1-0, then sided in

2x chain disappearance, 2x mind crush , 1x d.d. crow (cuz i also main 1)

i d.d. crow his hornet, he used duality got his dad, and has 2 darks in grave, he summons dragonfly, i d.d. crow his 2nd hornet

he attacks with material-less zenmaines, i gorz, he attacks with dragonfly and dies, thinking he has 3 darks, he DAD, and im like, ur hornet is gone, i d.d. crow ur hornet LIKE A BOSS

lol so funny

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Feb. 27, 2012

best play ever with my gusto deck. I set gusto eguls and icarus.

He sets 2 cards and summons blackwing shura

he attacks set, i chain icarus on my set gusto eguls, kill his solemn judgment and shura

i summon winda, priestess gusto,

he then sets, i then reborn his shura, kill his set, special summon my gale, attack with gale and windia, sync for 5 with gale and winda for daigusto gulldos...

FUNNIEST PLAY EVER, CUZ I DONT EVEN PLAY BLACKWINGS, I JUST RUN GALE Tongue_out BOSS PLAY

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - tcnabcdelta - Feb. 27, 2012

i was extremely happy about the banlist made my day no chaos plants and no tengu plants.=]
agents also got hurt because of mystery
Lightsworns, burn and six sams got more powerful =[

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Goldchain2 - Feb. 27, 2012

What would be a decent deck if I want base my deck on the Earth attribute?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Feb. 27, 2012

First off, I wouldn't base my deck around Earth.

Second off, the best deck I can think of would be a Rock-based deck, with emphasis on running your opponent out (although they can easily counter this) or a Dinosaur-based deck. But, as I said, don't base off Earth.

EDIT: Daegor or IHateNoobs can probably give you a better answer, though, when they check this thread.