World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Mar. 09, 2011

Um, this is very slight but if u ever get a starstrike blast and get formula synchron and don't want it... well i also did some wierd thing with my cousin.Of course i didn't win but i had no cards out and he had some magna drago with above 2000 attack and it had a equipped card which raised its attack so i summoned a Reptile thing with 2000 defense and 0 attack and i summoned it in attack mode. Then i played creature swap and he couldn't change the position of his monster there so i attacked his (really mine) 0 position monster and then he took the diffrence. Like a direct attack. Then...i lost.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Katsuya - Mar. 09, 2011

Is a Marik structure deck worth getting and A Shooting star Dragon tin because I Got a coupon for them And Im trying to build a Blackwing deck are blackwings Any good?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Daegor42 - Mar. 09, 2011

Hyper Librarian is the subscription promo for 2011 along with Grannel Infinity.

WHOO HYPER LIBRARIAN.

Ichiro I think of all structure decks, there are way better ones like Dragunity Legion.
Woot, Dragon Ravine, Mirror force and so many many other cards are good in that.
Shooting star tin, the cards that u get for sure are relativly ok.
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/tin-2010w2-SSD.html
Ur mostly paying for the boosters and u might get awesome stuff, u might get crappy stuff. I got a
Blackwing Breeze the zephyr
Chaos goddess
voltic bicorn
XX-saber emmersblade Great pulls but u may get really bad pulls. I suggest a structure deck like Dragunity legion or as someone said here, buy 3 Machina mayhems and build on that for competivity. If u wanna test your luck, buy a tin. Or start somewhere and buy packs separtly like small packs and hope for the best.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Katsuya - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  3:24 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Ichiro I think of all structure decks, there are way better ones like Dragunity Legion.
Woot, Dragon Ravine, Mirror force and so many many other cards are good in that.
Ur mostly paying for the boosters and u might get awesome stuff, u might get crappy stuff. I got a
Chaos goddess
voltic bicorn
XX-saber emmersblade Great pulls but u may get really bad pulls. I suggest a structure deck like Dragunity legion or as someone said here, buy 3 Machina mayhems and build on that for competivity. If u wanna test your luck, buy a tin.
Thanks I'll get the Shining Darkness booster and that Dragunity Legion because I Really need Blackwings and some Dragons.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Evan - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  2:43 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Is a Marik structure deck worth getting and A Shooting star Dragon tin because I Got a coupon for them And Im trying to build a Blackwing deck are blackwings Any good?

Marik Structure deck contains a lot of great cards and by buying one or two extras of the deck you can make a pretty decent Gravekeeper deck.

(Mar. 09, 2011  3:27 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:24 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Ichiro I think of all structure decks, there are way better ones like Dragunity Legion.
Chaos goddess
voltic bicorn
XX-saber emmersblade Great pulls but u may get really bad pulls. I suggest a structure deck like Dragunity legion or as someone said here, buy 3 Machina mayhems and build on that for competivity. If u wanna test your luck, buy a tin.
Thanks I'll get the Shining Darkness booster because I Really need Blackwings.
Oh, if ur building a blackwing deck try buying a few of this booster although its rather hard to find it in stores
http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/GLD3.html
Gold series 3
Has lots of blackwings
BTW,whats a the code for spoiler?
I like this new card Hyper Librarian
Good with synchros and kinda easy to summon

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  12:38 AM)Evan Wrote: Awesome. I played a Gravekeeper deck way back in the day, so this is a nice transition back into the game. I will be on the lookout for any Starstrike Blast packs at Target and Walmart, but I guess if I don't find them I may as well just buy a few packs online.

Would you suggest I buy just one or make it two more Marik decks?

You're probably better off getting one more and then buying the missing cards individually.

You're going to want 3 each of:

- Descendant
- Spy
- Recruiter
- Assailant
- Commandant

Other cards you'll want to include:

- GK's Stele
- Royal Tribute
- Bottomless Trap Hole
- Dimensional Prison
- Solidarity (Depends on the build you want to make; not all of them run this.)
- Solemn Warning (It's pricey, but it's necessary for this meta game)
- Solemn Judgment (It's fairly cheap these days. Like $10-15)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Gamer420 - Mar. 09, 2011

^ I thought Royal Tribute was banned nowadays?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  6:58 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: ^ I thought Royal Tribute was banned nowadays?

No, it just got semi-limited. You can still play two of them, and if you're running Gravekeepers, you absolutely should. That card wins games.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - pegasis105rf - Mar. 09, 2011

I traded a Slifer for a 2 secret rare(1 is limited edition) and 1 super rare(limited edition) and 15 other cards, is that a good deal?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  11:21 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: I traded a Slifer for a 2 secret rare(1 is limited edition) and 1 super rare(limited edition) and 15 other cards, is that a good deal?

I think yes. I mean, you can't play Slifer, it's an illegal card. It's worth between $7 and $30 (by my calculations), but I think that you probably made up that difference.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Mar. 10, 2011

Ah, carp. I was making this deck and was proud of myself...until i found out Trident dragion in my deck is $17!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Mar. 10, 2011

Killer Beafowl, if I may ask, what sort of build are you doing? We should actually continue this over in the Deck Thread. =P

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - fabled red yugi - Mar. 10, 2011

dam locals!!

they put me up againsts 3 gravekeeper decks they are poision to fabled
dam dam dam

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Daegor42 - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  9:15 AM)fabled red yugi Wrote: they put me up againsts 3 gravekeeper decks they are poision to fabled

No, not really? iirc, Fabled aren't really hurt by Necrovalley, as most (if not all) of their special summons are inherant.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Mar. 10, 2011

Yeah, Fabled completely plays around Necrovalley. Unless you're getting consistently Royal Tributed, you shouldn't have that bad of a match against GK.

Even considering Royal Tribute, I'm pretty sure that the Fabled monsters' effects still kick when discarded by Royal Tribute, so that should give you a pretty big advantage, ESPECIALLY if you're playing a Fabled/Darkworld hybrid.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - fabled red yugi - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  8:31 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah, Fabled completely plays around Necrovalley. Unless you're getting consistently Royal Tributed, you shouldn't have that bad of a match against GK.

Even considering Royal Tribute, I'm pretty sure that the Fabled monsters' effects still kick when discarded by Royal Tribute, so that should give you a pretty big advantage, ESPECIALLY if you're playing a Fabled/Darkworld hybrid.

start hand
raven order kruzx3 galbas

he plays necro
oh dam
i asked a jude
he said ur screwed
he didnt have time to get trubit

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - pegasis105rf - Mar. 10, 2011

In the end, i traded Slifer for:
Zera The Mant
Card Breaker
Blossom Bombardment
Naturia Forest
Flamvell Poun
Biofalcon
Archfiend Interceptor
Mist Valley Shaman
Leeching The Light
Black-Winged Strafe
A Legendary Ocean
Wattacannon
Chain Whirlwind
Wave-Moton Cannon
Dragon Laser
Ally Of Justice Clausolas
Trigon

I think it is a good trade!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Mar. 11, 2011

I'll be getting shifts at my job for the first time in two weeks! That means, after I accumulate some cash, it's off to get a playset of 1st Ed. Emmersblades and two Solemn Warnings for me =D I think I can get a Brionac today at my locals.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  11:47 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: -snip-

That list is total garbage.
I would rather keep the Slifer just cause it looks decent.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Mar. 11, 2011

i flipped when i realized...Yusei 3 is at my toysrus. Hundreds and then theres a card wjere u copy the same everything of a synchro. attack,defense, attribute,etc. Oh i luv duelist packs

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Mar. 11, 2011

Locals report:

X-Sabers (Me) vs. Frog Monarchs: 0-1 - Elimination

I was so mad because my opponent stalled out the match. He had 2000 LP, and I had 1700, and he had one a Monster which I Judgment'd (my LP was then was 850), and I had Naturia Beast, Barkion, Faultroll and Fulhelm on the field, and he pops back his Treeborn on his freaking Main Phase to get out Caius. He tributes Caius and it costs me the game.

He seriously took way too long to make his moves; the judge had already declared the end of the first round matchups when we were beginning our second game, so I was forced to scoop.

lol. I'm not mad now, but seriously, it was terrible.....

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - NightWolf - Mar. 11, 2011

I heard a rumor that yugioh went to a set rotation format (kind of like magic) and so now the older cards are obsolete. Is this true? From what I read on the website it looks possible. I interperate this as everything from LOB to the sets they listed but my friend says that the other way around and it is from those sets to the currently released ones. I have not played since the days of E-heroes and Cyberdarks so I have no idea.

Here is a link to what I was talking about, thanks a bunch!
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/cardlegality.html

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:48 AM)NightWolf Wrote: I heard a rumor that yugioh went to a set rotation format (kind of like magic) and so now the older cards are obsolete. Is this true? From what I read on the website it looks possible. I interperate this as everything from LOB to the sets they listed but my friend says that the other way around and it is from those sets to the currently released ones. I have not played since the days of E-heroes and Cyberdarks so I have no idea.

Here is a link to what I was talking about, thanks a bunch!
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/cardlegality.html

Seriously? I don't think it's set in a rotation format at all, or that the older cards are obsolete. I still use tons of old card in my deck (such as Michizure, Needle Wall, etc.), and I don't think they've lost much of their use. The website means that every pack up to, and including, the ones they listed, are legal for play. It even says "Up to, and including" in every box (I guess that's what I can call them).