World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 07, 2011

What heights are you guys using cause if it's the normal 100 then it might not be hitting the metal wheel which is the main point but with a low track destabiliser like 85 or 90 it may be able to get a decent win rate since it will be able to touch the wheel.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ricko - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  6:37 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: But Destabilizers do it with more finesse and glory! Well not glory, but they look better while OSing an leaning opponent.

i don´t know what that is.. in beyblade what matters is WIN or Loss..

if you won your great.. if you lose.. well.. you kind of suck.. Wink

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  6:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What heights are you guys using cause if it's the normal 100 then it might not be hitting the metal wheel which is the main point but with a low track destabiliser like 85 or 90 it may be able to get a decent win rate since it will be able to touch the wheel.

100 can let you touch the opponents metal wheel, do you mean the underside of the opponents metal wheel?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 07, 2011

I was talking about LTSC's(Low track stamina combos) which everyone says the destabilisers like Flame Cancer 100SF do bad against.

(Jan. 07, 2011  7:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I was talking about LTSC's(Low track stamina combos) which everyone says the destabilisers like Flame Cancer 100SF do bad against.

hmm if you like i can test that if you want, oh i have killer as a destabilizer on the last page of "hasbro stadium testing" if you like

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Bey Libra - Jan. 07, 2011

nice

(Jan. 07, 2011  7:40 PM)Bey Libra Wrote: nice

add more content to your post or else it will be considered spam...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ricko - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  7:47 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:45 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:40 PM)Bey Libra Wrote: nice

oh yeah kai-v is acting now! ahah just like lord voldemort.. >off-topic

what did you just call me? <- offtopic

lord Wolfblade= Lord Voldemort.. just kidding dude.. > off-topic

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  6:58 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:37 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: But Destabilizers do it with more finesse and glory! Well not glory, but they look better while OSing an leaning opponent.

i don´t know what that is.. in beyblade what matters is WIN or Loss..

if you won your great.. if you lose.. well.. you kind of suck.. Wink

You've got to be kidding me. Are you serious? But I agree w/ Ultrablader. If you don't appreciate this idea, then why are you here?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 08, 2011

ok you can add my combo killer eagle t125fs, it wins mostly though destabilization beating earth bull 100wd by 70% and earth bull 145wd by 60% (it can destabilize both 100 and 145, yes i said 100)but killer gasher 100wb can only get 30% win vs earth bull 145 wd, and with sf it got 0% win

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Themailman - Jan. 08, 2011

Has anyone considered HF for a destabilizer tip, Or am I just not paying any attention again?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - A' - Jan. 08, 2011

Great job guys! I see and even myself find that the FS Tip is very useful. I was using a Storm 100FS, It's actually very good.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Gearfried97 - Jan. 08, 2011

LLDrago 100FS is also pretty good in my tests. i find it doesnt scrape as much also :)

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 08, 2011

(Jan. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)Themailman Wrote: Has anyone considered HF for a destabilizer tip, Or am I just not paying any attention again?
It has, but it's win rate isn't nearly as high as WB, SF, or FS.

(Jan. 08, 2011  2:34 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)Themailman Wrote: Has anyone considered HF for a destabilizer tip, Or am I just not paying any attention again?
I'm thinking FS might even shine over SF, but no one has come to a final decision to say so. Storm Bull 100FS works very well with me when I was testing it out.

(Jan. 08, 2011  2:41 AM)A Wrote:
I'm thinking FS might even shine over SF, but no one has come to a final decision to say so. Storm Bull 100FS works very well with me when I was testing it out.

it might, but fs stays in stamina mode to much which might make it a stamina type

Hm, yes that's true since when launched at a straight angle, It shows barely any movement though when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern.
This is partly from Beywiki, and it couldn't be outdated, hah.

(Jan. 08, 2011  2:48 AM)A Wrote: Hm, yes that's true since when launched at a straight angle, It shows barely any movement though when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern.
This is partly from Beywiki, and it couldn't be outdated, hah.

even if i bank with fs it moves circles the opponent bairly hitting it, and when a fs bey gets hit it still stays in stamina more often the not, i own three fs i know

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 08, 2011

Has anyone ever used the Pegasis II or Pegasis clear wheel for this? it looks good, but i cant test. And were still waiting on you bluezee for a vid.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 08, 2011

Could be. Can someone do some testing cause that's the only way we'll find out. I've tested Flame Cancer 100FS and it better than when used with SF.

(Jan. 08, 2011  9:29 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Could be. Can someone do some testing cause that's the only way we'll find out. I've tested Flame Cancer 100FS and it better than when used with SF.
again i think why it wins more is because of the increase of stamina, i will test later if i can

That would be good. Can you test the one I used but against a top tier stamina if you don't mind? Also I really want someone to test Flame cancer 90/85SF/FS against a low stamina combo like Burn Bull 100/90/85WD/SD cause I think if it's on a lower height it will perform much better.

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:18 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That would be good. Can you test the one I used but against a top tier stamina if you don't mind? Also I really want someone to test Flame cancer 90/85SF/FS against a low stamina combo like Burn Bull 100/90/85WD/SD cause I think if it's on a lower height it will perform much better.

well i can do flame gasher 100fs vs earth bull 145/100 wd/sd but thats it

Earth Bull 145SD/WD would be good then. Thanks a lot. Can't do any testing for a while since i'm not at home.

ok
flame gasher 100fs vs earth bull 145sd*
flame win: 55%
earth win: 45%
all draws redone, all parts hasbro, straight launch only no banking, and LF stadium used

i might do more test with banking flame gasher, but not now e

*i dont want to wast my wd any more