World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Callum6939 - Apr. 13, 2011

Kk, i got my attack stadium the other day, so now i can get down to buisness with some legit tests, i dont have alot of beys.

at the same time i might test F:D to see if that has any uses as destablizing goes
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:55 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
Quote:But I use Meteo L Drago 100 JB...
Shouldn't it be L Drago 100 JB? Cause L Drago is way better for destabilization rather than Meteo.

no not really, from the tests i have seen meteo is a amazing destablizer

meteo a destablizer because it can hit beys of balance (with its rubber cw), and at the same time outspin opposing beys

RE: Destabiliser Thread - moothecow - Apr. 14, 2011

ok long post here it goes had my little bro help Smile

i put a theory of mine into practice earlier on, the theory was that when a taller blade becomes destablized it can therefore make the shorter blade top heavy and destablize the shorter blade.

testings were done in a TT Attack Stadium
Both blades were launched at the same time by me and my brother and after 5 launches we swapped blades so strength did not affect results.

both used hand grips with beylaunchers.

well i tested this with MF flame bull 145SF vs Earth bull/aquario 100/125/135 WD/SD/D/WB and the results were as followed-

legend: flame (destabilzer)
Earth (stamina)

MF flame bull 145SF vs Earth Bull 100WD

Flame-9/10
Earth-1/10

Eath won a round as it got a lucky hit at the FB which made Flame lose its balance completely.

MF Flame Bull 145SF vs Earth Aquario 100WD

Flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

MF Flame Bull 145SF vs Earth Bull 100SD

Flame-8/10
Earth-2/10

Earth only survived twice where it just out spun Flame.

MF Flame Bull 145SF vs Earth Aquario 100SD

Flame-9/10
Earth-1/10

Earth won one round by OS

MF Flame Bull 145SF vs Earth Bull 100D

Flame-7/10
Earth-3/10

Earth won 3 rounds by OS

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 100D

Flame-7/10
Earth-3/10

Earth won 3 rounds by OS

MF Flame Bull vs Earth bull 100WB

Flame-6/10
Earth-4/10

Flame had trouble destabilizing at times though when Earth won it wasnt by much.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 100WB

Flame-7/10
Earth-3/10

Flame had trouble destabilizing at times though when Earth won it wasnt by much.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 125WD

flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

The WD lost loads of spin once it was destabilized.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 125WD

Flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

WD lost lots of spin due to being destabilized.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 125SD

Flame-9/10
Earth-1/10

Earth won 1 round by OS

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 125SD

Flame-8/10
Earth-2/10

Earth won 2 rounds, 1 by OS the other was a lucky hit undernearth Flame Bull which made it hit the stadium floor.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 125D

Flame-9/10
Earth-1/10

Earth won 1 round by OS.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 125D

flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

Earth had scraped the stadium floor in 4 rounds and lost lots of spin in the process.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 125WB

Flame-6/10
Earth-4/10

Earth couldnt be destabilized as easily as WB has a lot of balance and therefore won by OS however not by much.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 125WB

Flame-5/10
Earth-5/10

WB stability prevented much destabilizaton by Flame Bull and won by OS.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 135WD

Flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

WD lost lots of spin through destabilisation.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 135WD

Flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

WD lost spin through destabilisation

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 135SD

Flame-10/10
Earth-0/10

SD lost balance after a couple hits which kinda suprised me i guess it was its height?

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 135SD

Flame-9/10
Earth-1/10

SD made contact with Flames FB which made flame lose balance.

MF Flame Bull vs Earth bull 135D

flame-7/10
Earth-3/10

Earth with the D tip took longer to destabilize and sometimes did not destabilize and won by OS

MF flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 135D

flame-8/10
Earth-2/10

Earth sometimes didn't destabilize and won by OS

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Bull 135WB

Flame-5/10
Earth-5/10

Pretty evenly matched could be a counter combo to this one?

MF Flame Bull vs Earth Aquario 135 WB

Flame-5/10
Earth-5/10

Evenly matched combos some tweaking and could possibly be a counter?

out of my tests i found this combo to be very positive maybe test it against lower tracks and higher ones as currently i cannot as i do not have all the parts.

a side note i might add is i found if you use another flame wheel as its opponent it is just a matter of chance of who wins and just becomes a luck hit battle on all heights.

Against LLdrago and MLdrago it had positive results but i can do more testings

overall i think we should look into more heights than just low heights, i found this to be quite interesting as the higher blade used its own off balanced angle to knock the lower blade off balance and at the same time it re-stabilized the higher blade.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, I think it's how people have been defining it in their heads, that makes people confused a bit.
No defined meaning makes people guess.

The best definition I've seen is the one in the advanced forum.

It needs to have good attack.
Sf and Fs can't even KO consistently.

But it also needs to have good stamina
That's why plastic bottoms are used

Destabilisers aren't really supposed to KO though. The whole point is they stay in the middle and destabilise the other bey and outspin it. This is cause you always use them against defence and stamina which stay in the middle.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 14, 2011

They're one hell of a lot better when they attack properly.

When they use a bottom with a sf movement, they can only beat earth/burn 145 stamina.
What good is that?
When they attack, they takes down multiple heights, types, and get the same win rates.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - X1 - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  5:23 AM)GaleForce Wrote: XF is about as fast as RF so it won't destabilise.

GET UPDATED. XF is faster than RF.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Suicune_Aquario - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  3:57 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:23 AM)GaleForce Wrote: XF is about as fast as RF so it won't destabilise.

If XF is faster than RF,then I suppose that XF should be wider than WF. Could you show me a size comparison between WF and XF?
I'm really mixed up now as I'm not sure if I own XF or WF.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  3:49 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: They're one hell of a lot better when they attack properly.

When they use a bottom with a sf movement, they can only beat earth/burn 145 stamina.
What good is that?
When they attack, they takes down multiple heights, types, and get the same win rates.

Fine. I submit.
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:

If XF is faster than RF,then I suppose that XF should be wider than WF. Could you show me a size comparison between WF and XF?

Doesn't belong here at all and as such take it elsewhere.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Sniper - Apr. 14, 2011

IMO i beleive that night should be tested as a destablizer (Night Cancer100/90/85 F/WB) due to the slopes of its wheel

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Glad Hatter - Apr. 14, 2011

Night is an noneffective destableizer through testing.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Suicune_Aquario - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  5:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:49 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: They're one hell of a lot better when they attack properly.

What good is that?

Fine. I submit.
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:57 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:

Doesn't belong here at all and as such take it elsewhere.
My bad, guess I better take it somewhere else.
EDIT: No need to take it somewhere else,cause I now know that I own a WF. Cute

Back on topic.
How long does an average destabilizer stand in the stadium?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - akira2002 - Apr. 15, 2011

incidentally, i change my rock leo metal wheel with flame, it turn out becoming one of my fave

try to test it with flame byxis, the result is 5-0 for my flame leo

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Suicune_Aquario - Apr. 15, 2011

Leone doesn't really seem that useful in destabilizing...as there is almost no slopes on Leone's Clear Wheel. What I see in mind for destabilizing clear wheels are Cancer, and Bull. Besides that ,we don't know what Track and Bottom are you using, by the way.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - gokurox - Apr. 29, 2011

I wanted to try WD as a destabilizer because if launched right, it can behave like an attack type. the results seemed good anyways but I'm not sure if this will be called a low stamina beyblade or a destabilizer. the first tests with Flame Cancer 100SF were because I read something about needing to see the difference between win rates of the tested beyblade/part and a known beyblade that works well as that type.

Flame Cancer 100SF vs Earth(mold 1) Aquila 145WD (Click to View)
Not much to say here, just your normal Flame Cancer 100SF.
FC win percentage: 80%

Flame Cancer 100WD vs Earth(mold 1) Aquila 145WD (Click to View)
The whole "aggressive pattern" thing failed, but WD kept Flame slanted so EA kept hitting somewhere between the face bolt and the metal wheel.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)gokurox Wrote: I wanted to try WD as a destabilizer because if launched right, it can behave like an attack type. the results seemed good anyways but I'm not sure if this will be called a low stamina beyblade or a destabilizer. the first tests with Flame Cancer 100SF were because I read something about needing to see the difference between win rates of the tested beyblade/part and a known beyblade that works well as that type.

The whole "aggressive pattern" thing failed, but WD kept Flame slanted so EA kept hitting somewhere between the face bolt and the metal wheel.

Flame cancer 100WD doesn't quite fit the description of a destabilizer though (I know, there is no set definition. Yet). It's more of a LTSC. While I'm sure it knocks 145 off-Balance, that's just another confirmation of the stamina triangle's effectiveness a.k.a. 85>145>230>85. Or in this case 100>145>230>100.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  10:15 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)gokurox Wrote: I wanted to try WD as a destabilizer because if launched right, it can behave like an attack type. the results seemed good anyways but I'm not sure if this will be called a low stamina beyblade or a destabilizer. the first tests with Flame Cancer 100SF were because I read something about needing to see the difference between win rates of the tested beyblade/part and a known beyblade that works well as that type.

Flame cancer 100WD doesn't quite fit the description of a destabilizer though (I know, there is no set definition. Yet). It's more of a LTSC. While I'm sure it knocks 145 off-Balance, that's just another confirmation of the stamina triangle's effectiveness a.k.a. 85>145>230>85. Or in this case 100>145>230>100.

You're kidding right? That's like one of the best destabiliser combos with one part changed. Not a destabiliser.... Utter Rubbish.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Chups - Apr. 29, 2011

Bluezee shoots a WD like Nobody's Business. Check out his Video. He makes it Behave like a Destabilizer and beyond.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - sasuke41915 - Apr. 30, 2011

MF Gravity perseus left spin mode 85 r2f isn't that bad

RE: Destabiliser Thread - GaleForce - Apr. 30, 2011

What? For destabilizing, it doesn't even work. That is a Attack type, not a destabilizer.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - sasuke41915 - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  8:31 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Thanks! I must have confused you with someone else.... So sorry! Also, While I do hate to admit it, all destabilizers I've tested against Basalt have been ineffective. The highest win rate I ever achieved was with MF Flame/Thermal Cancer 100WB, and even then it was a mere 50%. Do you know of any combos that get anything higher?

look up on youtube basalt kerbecs gb145 RS it wins against everything except meteo l drago lw105 lf destabalized (i would have posted a link but i do not know how to)
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:18 AM)GaleForce Wrote: What? For destabilizing, it doesn't even work. That is a Attack type, not a destabilizer.

all right then look up on youtube Mf gravity perseus 85 r2f vs mf earth bull r145 sf HUH HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH
SEE

RE: Destabiliser Thread - GaleForce - Apr. 30, 2011

Meteo Ldrago/Ldrago 100JB is a pretty good left spin destabilizer. Someone should test it...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  12:20 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:31 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: [quote='GaleForce' pid='631814' dateline='1304119112']
What? For destabilizing, it doesn't even work. That is a Attack type, not a destabilizer.

all right then look up on youtube Mf gravity perseus 85 r2f vs mf earth bull r145 sf HUH HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH
SEE

Yeah so? Just because it can win does not make it an destabiliser in the least. Destabilisers stay in the middle and destabilize the other bey. Attack types are meant to knock the other bey out of the stadium. The two types are completely different in the way they work.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - RustyXD - Apr. 30, 2011

I think hell should is a good destabilizer
heres my proof :
IN ALL TESTS I USE A TT ATTACK STADIUM
AND A beylauncher + 3 seg launcher grip
Results
VS stamina
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
MF-H Hell Cancer 85WB vs Burn Bull AD145WD
Hell Cancer wins 15(13KO, 2 OS )
Burn Bull wins 5 (0KO, 5OS
Win Rate 75%
VS defense
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
MF-H Hell Cancer 85WB vs Libra R145CS
Hell Cancer wins 12 (1KO, 11OS)
Libra wins 8 (7KO, 1 OS)
Draws 2
win rate 60%

MF-H Hell Cancer 85WB VS Libra 90WD
Hell Cancer wins 14 (12ko,2os) 2 of the kos happened when libra hit the tornado ridge and went off balance and rolled out of the stadium
Libra wins 6 (4os, 2ko)
win rate 70%
VS Attack
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
MF-H Hell Cancer 85WB VS Lightning L Drago 100RF
LLD wins 11 (11ko , 0 OS)
Hell Cancer wins 9 (7 os, 2kos)
4 DRAWS
win rate 45%

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  12:43 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Destabilisers stay in the middle

well WF and XF are used for destabilizers and they don't stay in the middle...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Janstarblast - Apr. 30, 2011

UltraBlader- You are neither wrong, nor right. Tips like FS stay at the center, but some tips especially the ones mentioned ^^^^ are always moving around.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Apr. 30, 2011

They can be used but WF and XF are hard to control. I guess there are two types. The ones that stay in the middle using FS and SF and the ones that don't using WF and XF.