World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:29 AM)Dan Wrote: WF and XF are too erratic to provide proper circumstances for a destabilizer to thrive. (They move too much.)
WB4lyfe.

Don't forget MF L drago 100 WF.

-------
GaleForce-
No, it really isn't. Even a pretty heavily (before becoming illegal) fs doesn't move like a destabilizer bottom needs to.
I have no idea why people started recommending fs for destabilizing.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:29 AM)Dan Wrote: WF and XF are too erratic to provide proper circumstances for a destabilizer to thrive. (They move too much.)
WB4lyfe.

-------
GaleForce-
No, it really isn't. Even a pretty heavily (before becoming illegal) fs doesn't move like a destabilizer bottom needs to.

well if you bank FS it moves, also banking is good for destabilizers (IMO)

But not consistent enough for what a destabilizer should do.

Fs gets good win rates against earth/burn 145 stamina...so what good is that?
If it has more attack speed, it can take down multiple heights.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Suicune_Aquario - Apr. 13, 2011

WB4lyfe.

-------
GaleForce-

Why on Earth does everyone forget about MF L Drago 100WF?
And which person stated that FS can be used for destabilization? SF is already there, why do we need FS for?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Hope - Apr. 13, 2011

What about burn it has destabilizing capabilties.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Zaneago - Apr. 13, 2011

Very nice results, I have one Question don't you think that using a attack stadium might have effected the battles that took place ( The three walls it has ) Becuase one was basicly an attack Type (Flame Cancer 100SF) So might effect results.

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:32 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
WB4lyfe.

-------
GaleForce-

And which person stated that FS can be used for destabilization? SF is already there, why do we need FS for?

FS, more stamina, but slower then SF

i think i did originally, but i might be wrong, but i do remember saying the one problem is that it doesn't move much making it more like a low hight stamina then a destablizer

edit: just checked and it wasn't me, but i did say that FS stays in stamina mode to much making more like stamina combo

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:32 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
WB4lyfe.

-------
GaleForce-

FS, more stamina, but slower then SF

i think i did originally, but i might be wrong, but i do remember saying the one problem is that it doesn't move much making it more like a low hight stamina then a destablizer
In my opinion, FS creates a balance type instead of a destabiliser. So SF should be better choice at destabilizing, right?

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:39 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: In my opinion, FS creates a balance type instead of a destabiliser. So SF should be better choice at destabilizing, right?

well destabilizers are sometimes called "balance" types, so i disagree.

Well, I think it's how people have been defining it in their heads, that makes people confused a bit.
No defined meaning makes people guess.

The best definition I've seen is the one in the advanced forum.

It needs to have good attack.
Sf and Fs can't even KO consistently.

But it also needs to have good stamina
That's why plastic bottoms are used

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, I think it's how people have been defining it in their heads, that makes people confused a bit.
No defined meaning makes people guess.

The best definition I've seen is the one in the advanced forum.

It needs to have good attack.
Sf and Fs can't even KO consistently.

But it also needs to have good stamina
That's why plastic bottoms are used

by attack i think it meant attack pattern or movement

here is a quote from the advance forum
Quote:Destabilisers work well at low heights with flat Bottoms that provide both an attack pattern along with decent stamina

(notice, it says attack pattern, not plain old attack)

Sf doesn't even reach the tornado ridge though...
That ain't even attack movement.
And that's the bottom that everyone advises.

Ha! Who says flat bottoms can't be used in destabilizing combos? With the exception of HF, of course... All I know is that FS is extremely terrible in destabilizing.

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:59 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Sf doesn't even reach the tornado ridge though...
That ain't even attack movement.
And that's the bottom that everyone advises.

well by attack movement mcfrown most likely meant none stamina movement (sitting in the middle of the stadium with very, very little movement, unless you are bluezee with WD)

(Apr. 13, 2011  5:01 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Ha! Who says flat bottoms can't be used in destabilizing combos? With the exception of HF, of course... All I know is that FS is extremely terrible in destabilizing.

meh, i get better results with FS then with SF and WB, but of then again FS has to much of a low height stamina combo movement...

Quote:meh, i get better results with FS then with SF and WB, but of then again FS has to much of a low height stamina combo movement...
Has anyone tried WF/XF, in this case?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - GaleForce - Apr. 13, 2011

It has been said many times that WF and XF move too fast.

(Apr. 13, 2011  5:17 AM)GaleForce Wrote: It has been said many times that WF and XF move too fast.
If that's so ,why is MF L Drago 100WF/XF listed as a destabilizer? I'm not trying to flame or anything, but I think we should get back on topic now.

(Apr. 13, 2011  5:17 AM)GaleForce Wrote: It has been said many times that WF and XF move too fast.

no, MF ldrago 100WF is a destabilizer and it isn't to fast

WF is good for destabilizing, not sure about XF though

XF is about as fast as RF so it won't destabilise.

Someone please post the SOLO spin time for WF. I only have XF at the moment, so please wait as I'm leaving for school soon. The results should be out, most probably tomorrow.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Vongola-Blader - Apr. 13, 2011

Out of all the info learned what is the BEST destablizer combo that is up to date because I am kinda worried because I just bought a Midnight Bull just to get the SF to add to my Flame Gasher 100 FS.

Flame Cancer 100SF is one of the very best. But I use Meteo L Drago 100 JB...

RE: Destabiliser Thread - moothecow - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  12:43 PM)moothecow Wrote: ok i noticed with your testings that no one has tried gravity perseus or screw im just curious as both 'seem' to have metal sticking out that can make contact with the lower area of a metal wheel.

i am willing to test the gravity perseus in the form of MF/normal FB gravity perseus 100WB (left/right spin, normal/counter mode) though this will be in a couple days as my perseus has not arrived yet.

though i have not bought screw capricorn yet and in the process of doing so within a couple weeks and if someone else wants to test these for me it would be appreciated. Smile

this is all speculation btw as i have no evidence that either of these wheels work but i do know that gravity perseus has shown great potential as attack and stamina and have witness myself that it hurts when it is an attacker. it smashed my defensive combo of earth aquario 100CS.

btw i also have a TT Attack stadium and i will probably get my little brother to help me Smile

thank you for your time and hopefully we may get good results from these combos Smile

*as a side note do not rely on my results as currently i am in a sling with my left arm and i have to change my style of launching a bit Uncertain*

just bumping this as yous seemed to skip it and i was hoping someine would help...

Quote:just bumping this as yous seemed to skip it and i was hoping someine would help...
I'm so sorry about missing your post, hows your arm?

Quote:But I use Meteo L Drago 100 JB...
Shouldn't it be L Drago 100 JB? Cause L Drago is way better for destabilization rather than Meteo.

Quote:Out of all the info learned what is the BEST destablizer combo that is up to date because I am kinda worried because I just bought a Midnight Bull just to get the SF to add to my Flame Gasher 100 FS.
You need not worry as Flame Cancer 100SF is currently one of the best destabilizer combos in the metagame. Once again, someone test my current combo,MF Burn Bull 100 XF against some top tiers please, as I lack a TT Attack Stadium and some good parts for top tier combos.

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:55 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
Quote:But I use Meteo L Drago 100 JB...
Shouldn't it be L Drago 100 JB? Cause L Drago is way better for destabilization rather than Meteo.

no not really, from the tests i have seen meteo is a amazing destablizer