World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  5:16 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I am limited to a Lightning Force Stadium and a broken Japanese G-Rev stadium. Can someone test the Sagittario wheel for destabilizing?

I'll try this in a week or so when i'm home but I doubt it will do well. The wheels commonly used as used destabilisers wheel are stamina wheel with little recoil. Saggitario has lots of recoil but i'll see how it does.

xXKaiouyaXx: I think it does too. I remember some testing done where it got good results as a destabiliser. Wish I owned one.

Here's some things I want testing on:

Burn testing. It got pretty much exactly the same results as Flame does when I tested it.
More testing for WB since it gets very good results in Storm ____ 100WB.
Thermal testing. I think it has potential. Gonna have to rely on others for this since I don't own one.
Bakushin. Another one feel has a lot of potential cause it stamina tests it lost against Earth but won against Burn. It's possible that it destabilised burn and that's how it won. Same with thermal since I don't own one.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 19, 2011

I'll do some burn destabilizer testing, and I was the one who did all the thermal testing a while back... Anyways, what combo do you prefer I test burn against? Earth Bull AS145WD sound good?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 19, 2011

No it sucks. AS145 isn't a good part to use. Test against top tier defence and stamina please for both Thermal and Burn if you can.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2011

Especially since AS145 does not exist. What a bad part to use.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 20, 2011

Oh you know that one track? AMAZING STAMINA 145 height? It's the newest fad! It has a ring of free-spinning metal all the way around? Provides Great defense and stamina and totally outclasses 230? Jk, I meat AD145 =P I love how when you make a mistake on WBO everyone gets on your case.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  8:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it sucks. AS145 isn't a good part to use.

I love how you act like you knew what the track was, even though it doesn't exist... Tongue_out No offense.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - countdudoo - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  3:46 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Jk, I meat AD145 =P I love how when you make a mistake on WBO everyone gets on your case.

lol.

BTW, I'm finding more and more that my Sagittario proposal isn't too useful, as it will often push itself down.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  6:58 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:46 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Jk, I meat AD145 =P I love how when you make a mistake on WBO everyone gets on your case.

lol.

BTW, I'm finding more and more that my Sagittario proposal isn't too useful, as it will often push itself down.

The recoil occurs on all sides, like I said. But speaking of horoscope series, what of pre-HWS bull for destabilizing other beys?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it sucks. AS145 isn't a good part to use.

I love how you act like you knew what the track was, even though it doesn't exist... Tongue_out No offense.

I thought he was talking about Sol Blaze's track which is not good for stamina I don't think. I forgot it's name and assumed that's what he was talking about.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 20, 2011

LOL I thought you were serious as well, V145 is the Sol blaze track, and it does fail at Stamina.
@Countdoodoo: I did that just to see if anyone would notice. I like meat. =P

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 21, 2011

(Jan. 20, 2011  12:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

I thought he was talking about Sol Blaze's track which is not good for stamina I don't think. I forgot it's name and assumed that's what he was talking about.

oh, ok. But what of using bull, seeing as how countdudoo wanted to test saggitario, for destabilization? It looks to be good.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - countdudoo - Jan. 21, 2011

From the Beywiki:
Quetzalcoatl, but more so Bull, appear to have impressive Upper Attack slopes, but in reality; as with most MFB Wheels, they do not exhibit Upper Attack in battle.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Jan. 21, 2011

I'm sorry to say, that burn had a horrible win rate against Earth Bull AD145WD. I did thirty tests...

Earth Bull AD145WD-7 (Against WB) 10 (Against FS) 6 (Against SF) 5- 22 Total wins.

Burn cancer 100WB(3 wins) /FS (0 wins)/SF (5 wins)- 8 Total wins.

Burn Win Rate: 37.5%

The burn wheel has no real push upwards against blades higher then it, and the wheel covers most of the clear wheel causing the destabilizing abilities of cancer to null, sad results really.....

I was starting my thermal testing when my string launcher decided it hated me* and died. (the screw sockets stripped on launch)

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 21, 2011

Okay thanks. I'll put them up when I have time.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 29, 2011

Just tested out Ricko's Storm 100WB combo. Don't have a clue how he got such good results cause the ones I got are awful. I'm gonna remove his results.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shika blade - Jan. 29, 2011

Im going to test pegasis II clear wheel, unicorno clear wheel, and pegasis.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  1:52 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Im going to test pegasis II clear wheel, unicorno clear wheel, and pegasis.

I've been asking for that for a month Tired
And now you think it was your idea. Great. But I would like to see the results.
Sorry. I'm in a carpy mood right now.

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Has anyone ever used the Pegasis II or Pegasis clear wheel for this? it looks good, but i cant test. And were still waiting on you bluezee for a vid.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Feb. 10, 2011

^Has anyone actually tested this now? Or have some long-forgotten results that they could share?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Feb. 10, 2011

Don't think so. Pm shika blade since he said he was gonna do it.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Feb. 12, 2011

Ok, so I tested the Thermal wheel (again) and the Ray wheel. I don't know why anyone would want to use Ray, it doesn't deserve to be on any list as a destabilizer. I used Lacerta in the place of Cancer because I get the same results. Here are the results:
Ray Cancer 100SF vs. Burn Bull AD145WD
Ray:2 Earth:8
Ray Win Rate: 20% one round he won was a KO.
Ray Win Rate: 10% through outspin

Thermal Lacerta 100WB vs. Earth Bull AD145WD

Thermal: 10 Earth: 0
Thermal achieved 100% but 2 rounds were KO's the rest were out spin.
Thermal Win Rate: 80% through OS. I think It should be put on the MFB tiers list, at least on the lowest tier for destabilizers until more people try it. I hope the Thermal Pisces Draft doesn't go up until this combo is tested by a few more people.

Also, with Destabilizer-types gaining popularity should Destabilizer vs. Destabilizer tests be done in the future?

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Feb. 12, 2011

What method did you use for launching the WB combo cause when I tried it totally failed? Anyway thanks for the results.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Feb. 13, 2011

I banked on the right side, and launched at 100% power, most of these wins were pure luck though. I'll redo these tests tomorrow with a new WD, the one I was using was pretty worn. I like this combo with WB because with SF, many many KO's ensue to the destabilizer. Did you use the Cancer or Lacerta CW?
Edit: You might also want to make sure the blade is very solid when you put it together, otherwise the win rate will be 0% during my first set of tests I tried, my WB was vibrating to and fro on my 100 track.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Feb. 13, 2011

Do you mean by the self KO's with SF just with Thermal? Cause i've never had a destabiliser self KO itself ever.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - xXKaiouyaXx - Feb. 13, 2011

I mean there are instances in which Burn KO's the thermal wheel, with the WB I don't have that problem. Sorry about my tests, I said Earth Bull AD145WD when I was testing Thermal against Burn AD145WD, I fixed it though. You're right, if you put thermal against earth with a WB it fails here are the Redone tests:

Earth Bull AD145WD vs. Thermal Cancer 100WB 7-3
Thermal Cancer win rate: 30%

However, when facing earth I use SF because the chance of Earth getting a KO on anything is rare.

Earth Bull AD145WD vs. Thermal Cancer 100SF 5-15
Thermal win rate: 75%

So sorry for that mistake. Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...

EDIT: All tests have been done in a TT attack stadium, with alternate beyblades being launched first with a Beylauncher LR

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Feb. 13, 2011

uh it still says Earth though? Wow these are good results. Finally some proof that Thermal is good. Guess WB does have some meager ability then.