World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Most annoying character - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Most annoying character (/Thread-Most-annoying-character)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Most annoying charachter - BeyCenter - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  6:12 PM)Bow Wrote: English Tsubasa...its just his voice angers me...he is strong just his voice...

Cuz the person who played Kai's voice back then plays tsubasa.

RE: Most annoying charachter - sasuke41915 - Jul. 10, 2011

definetely kenta,yo there's no such thing as bladers spirit

RE: Most annoying charachter - toatanu - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  12:55 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote: kenta cuz he is dumb and stupid

WTF, saying that makes YOU sound dumb and stupid. Kenta is just a character whose rise to glory is being postponed until all the legend bladers are found, and possibly longer. Then REVAMP OF SAG. And MOAR POWERFUL KENTA.

RE: Most annoying charachter - PikaFoor7To0 - Jul. 11, 2011

im pretty sure english dub for ryuuga is the most annoying hes all like "bwhhaahhahaha MORE POWER" if you guys disagree a second place most annoying is kenta..hes all like "SAGGITARIO" and then when he loses he cries also when ginga lost to ryuuga and left kentas all holding his bey like "ginga why did you leave us" *cry cry*

RE: Most annoying charachter - ƛnubis - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  1:48 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: ...Wow... What an uneducated post. Hikaru did not give up because she lost, it was because of the trauma from being blasted by a GIANT DRAGON-SHAPED LASER, which would kill most, if not all, of us, but we're not in an anime. And if you pay attention, Kenta has been outmatched since the middle of Season 1, and can indeed become better, but he still tries, even though he'd get destroyed by anyone that Ginga has beaten. (Of course, there's the time that he attempted to take on Daidouji with a mutilated Sagittario. That takes a lot of guts in a Beyblade anime.)

Dude th!nk eats Dragon lasers for breakfast.

I dont understand why you people dislike Tetsuya. He is just a comic relief character.

RE: Most annoying charachter - PikaFoor7To0 - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  9:46 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: definetely kenta,yo there's no such thing as bladers spirit

its just the anime relax Uncertain so if you dont like kenta, then wadda think about ginga, madoka, benkai, kyouya, and others Uncertain

RE: Most annoying charachter - benthebeyboy - Jul. 11, 2011

Personally, don`t like Kyoua (Hope I spelled this right.) in the raw anime. I mean, he`s a teenager but he sound like a deep-voiced adult. First time I listened to him was in 4D and I was like "What the heck...". Ryuuga, he`s just always like "IMMA GONNA BEAT YOU!" 24/7. Kinda annoying. At least he got better in Metal Masters / Metal Fight Explosion and 4D.

Personally, don`t like Kyoua (Hope I spelled this right.) in the raw anime. I mean, he`s a teenager but he sound like a deep-voiced adult. First time I listened to him was in 4D and I was like "What the heck...". Ryuuga, he`s just always like "IMMA GONNA BEAT YOU!" 24/7. Kinda annoying. At least he got better in Metal Masters / Metal Fight Explosion and 4D.

RE: Most annoying charachter - Kai-V - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  3:05 AM)benthebeyboy Wrote: Personally, don`t like Kyoua (Hope I spelled this right.) in the raw anime. I mean, he`s a teenager but he sound like a deep-voiced adult. First time I listened to him was in 4D and I was like "What the heck...". Ryuuga, he`s just always like "IMMA GONNA BEAT YOU!" 24/7. Kinda annoying. At least he got better in Metal Masters / Metal Fight Explosion and 4D.

Kyouya : All anime have characters that are supposed to be teenagers or even kids but who look so much older and who are given deep voices in Japan. It is very common, and I do not think that should make Kyouya annoying in any way ...

Ryuuga : Not in the original version, not at all ...

Oh. I didn`t mean it as annoying, just wierd. Just goes to show you how much I know about Japenese Anime. XD As for Ryuuga, I ment in the English dub. Sorry if that wasn`t clear.

RE: Most annoying charachter - LeonTempest - Jul. 11, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  3:40 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:12 PM)Bow Wrote: English Tsubasa...its just his voice angers me...he is strong just his voice...

Cuz the person who played Kai's voice back then plays tsubasa.

While people will disagree with me, i personally think Kai's voice actor suited Kai's character, but not as well as Tsubasa's character, however Tsubasa is sonewhat of an interesting guy (cannot believe i dodnt mention this before) Doesnt he have a dark mysrerious past or something? That combined with the dub version has Kai's voice (because i am nostalgic) and his nane being Tsubasa! (TRC is the best manga ever)

After some thought here are characters that annoy the carp out of me and why. Note that this reflects the anime raw and dub, so if the raw is ok then i wont complain, for example Ryuuga in the raw is way better than in the dub. This does not reflect dub voice actors but just character design. If this was about dub voice actors...my rave would be bigger...

Ginga: Stereotypical anime protagonist, which is boring already. Also in Season 1 he promised he would never lose again so now even if a battle is even slightly suspensful i know for a fact that Ginga will not lose because he wasnt a self labeled spoiler alert Tired And if I have to hear about his friends giving him strength or his beyblade spirit one more time...ugh he is just way to cliche and obnoxious.

Kenta: You suck at beyblade. Everyone is better than you. Get over it.

Benkei: I am serious when I ask does this guy have a problem? Saying "Bull" all the damn time makes me think he has tarrets, anger issues or both. Also his obsessive bromance with Kyouya isnt normal at all. Now I am not going into character sexuality because I want to avoid offending people, but whatever Benkei's deal is with Kyouya, that is not a bromance or partnership of anykind. More like a creepy obsesition 0_o

RE: Most annoying charachter - Kai-V - Jul. 11, 2011

Tsubasa's past has never been mentioned or shown. Furthermore, while you can think that David Reale's voice fit Kai and perhaps even Tsubasa, you seriously have to acknowledge that he is a completely horrible voice actor. He has the voice, but not the act, at all.

RE: Most annoying charachter - LeonTempest - Jul. 11, 2011

um ok wtf? i submitted a post 2x and i still cannot see it. and looking at the number of double posts, it is clear that something is wrong.

edit: ok we good now.

Kai-V: I do agree. David Reale does have the potential to be great, he just lacks...emotions...=(

Basicly what I mean is he would never be good enough to get a job at Funimation

RE: Most annoying charachter - Dark Tsubasa - Jul. 16, 2011

Kenta: This kid wouldn't be so bad if his beyblade skills didn't stink and his voice wasn't so annoying.

Benkei: His voice acting is B-B-B-BAD! And his stupid B-b-b-b-bull thing.

RE: Most annoying charachter - Bladesfordays - Jul. 16, 2011

Ryuga, horrible Voice acting i just wanna slap him.

RE: Most annoying charachter - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 16, 2011

Ryuga, cause he thinks he's SOOOO evil, but he's not.
(plus, the fact he killed Doji Angry)

Ryutero, cause his voice in english is anoying

Kenta, he NEEDS to stop whining

Benkei, his voice in english is stupid, but his voice in japanese is cool

RE: Most annoying charachter - Justaway - Jul. 16, 2011

I feel that the most annoying people are Kenta, those 3 friends of Kenta and surprisingly I even find Madoka to be annoying (no proper reason found for this yet)

RE: Most annoying charachter - Triple-X-Turbo - Jul. 18, 2011

To me it's obviously Tetsuiya, Kenta & Ginga.

RE: Most annoying charachter - Minho - Jul. 18, 2011

ummmm they all have bad voice acting

DDaarrRRkk MMOooOVVvvVeEEe
testy pop much?

RE: Most annoying charachter - toatanu - Jul. 19, 2011

ZOMG, I'm gonna use a "Kenta=EPIC" sig instead of the RA (lol Ra) one just to mess with you guys.

RE: Most annoying charachter - Raykon - Jul. 19, 2011

Ryuga for sure. I don't really know why, he just annoys me every time I see him on the show.

RE: Most annoying charachter - RustyXD - Jul. 19, 2011

Zeo in V-force is anoying as hell when he yells Kerberous ! it is so annoying arrghh .

In MFB all the main characters are annoying especially when ginga and kenta have there friendship talks Tired

RE: Most annoying charachter - Xlr8 - Jul. 19, 2011

i hate tetsuya when he add crabby in the end of every sentence.

RE: Most annoying charachter - Justaway - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 19, 2011  10:17 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: i hate tetsuya when he add crabby in the end of every sentence.

I like Tetsuya the most for the same thing for which u feel he is annoying

RE: Most annoying charachter - SyTric XZ - Jul. 20, 2011

afterwards Tetsuya is not annoying now i hate rayutaro most annoying