World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MissingNo. - Jul. 14, 2015

Man, against any Omega/Lightning attacker your Burn Blaze will fly out the stadium without any effort.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Siⱺn - Jul. 14, 2015

(Jul. 14, 2015  8:52 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, against any Omega/Lightning attacker your Burn Blaze will fly out the stadium without any effort.

Yeah, It survived mf-h screw unicorn 85 rf, and trust me, it knocks out prototype nemesis in the beyta stadium as if it were clay gil 160 s... so bite your tongue misseur. Also, any beyblade is powerful if used by the right owner.

Also, r145 is greathe at evading lethal blows, especially with d since.of the small contact point.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Jinbee - Jul. 14, 2015

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:00 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  8:52 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, against any Omega/Lightning attacker your Burn Blaze will fly out the stadium without any effort.

Yeah, It survived mf-h screw unicorn 85 rf, and trust me, it knocks out prototype nemesis in the beyta stadium as if it were clay gil 160 s... so bite your tongue misseur. Also, any beyblade is powerful if used by the right owner.

Oh okay, so a Mad Gemios M145MS can be good if someone uses it right...

What stadium did you test your combo in?

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Well... I use the ultimate bey-ta to test resistance, especially because most unagressive beys are sitting ducks, Aldo because I have no bb10. And for mad gemios... no... you need to at least try to put a logical use of gimmicks, like blaze uses a slight imbalance to increase defense and uses the flywheel effect of burn to cover up for stamina. I also use blaze so that the flywheel is more effective, that the holes aren't blocked by the clear wheel.

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:10 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:00 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Yeah, It survived mf-h screw unicorn 85 rf, and trust me, it knocks out prototype nemesis in the beyta stadium as if it were clay gil 160 s... so bite your tongue misseur. Also, any beyblade is powerful if used by the right owner.

Well... I use the ultimate bey-ta to test resistance, especially because most unagressive beys are sitting ducks, Aldo because I have no bb10. And for mad gemios... no... you need to at least try to put a logical use of gimmicks, like blaze uses a slight imbalance to increase defense and uses the flywheel effect of burn to cover up for stamina. I also use blaze so that the flywheel is more effective, that the holes aren't blocked by the clear wheel.

That stadium really isn't that good if you were to test against Screw Unicorno 85RF, a BB-10 should be used, if you don't have one, ask someone to test it.

I still think the slight imbalance could cause a bit of recoil.

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:13 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:10 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh okay, so a Mad Gemios M145MS can be good if someone uses it right...

That stadium really isn't that good if you were to test against Screw Unicorno 85RF, a BB-10 should be used, if you don't have one, ask someone to test it.

Recoil, yes, but it returns to the center more quickly because of the imbalance. If I used something like W145, it would be more.vulnerable because it doesn't really reach the center as quickly, neither would th170.

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:17 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:13 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:10 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Well... I use the ultimate bey-ta to test resistance, especially because most unagressive beys are sitting ducks, Aldo because I have no bb10. And for mad gemios... no... you need to at least try to put a logical use of gimmicks, like blaze uses a slight imbalance to increase defense and uses the flywheel effect of burn to cover up for stamina. I also use blaze so that the flywheel is more effective, that the holes aren't blocked by the clear wheel.

Recoil, yes, but it returns to the center more quickly because of the imbalance. If I used something like W145, it would be more.vulnerable because it doesn't really reach the center as quickly, neither would th170.

Is this supposed to be a hybrid Stamina Defense combo?

Because, to be honest, I think you're better off using a limited pure defense or stamina type, balance types never usually work that well, HOWEVER, if you do want a decent limited defense combo with stamina I would try Earth 85CS or something.

Anyways it's getting off topic.

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:17 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:13 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That stadium really isn't that good if you were to test against Screw Unicorno 85RF, a BB-10 should be used, if you don't have one, ask someone to test it.

Because, to be honest, I think you're better off using a limited pure defense or stamina type, balance types never usually work that well, HOWEVER, if you do want a decent limited defense combo with stamina I would try Earth 85CS or something.

Yeah, it's really a hybrid. I realized that hybrids are more flexible, despite more 50/50 like results. This opens up more of a window on what is safe to and not to battle.

(Jul. 14, 2015  9:23 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:17 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Recoil, yes, but it returns to the center more quickly because of the imbalance. If I used something like W145, it would be more.vulnerable because it doesn't really reach the center as quickly, neither would th170.

Yeah, it's really a hybrid. I realized that hybrids are more flexible, despite more 50/50 like results. This opens up more of a window on what is safe to and not to battle.
Before I end this though, could you give honest thoughts on Earth 85CS, because for all I know you might or might not like it.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Jul. 14, 2015

Also, r145 is greathe at evading lethal blows, especially with d since.of the small contact point.

I demand a video of this!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Siⱺn - Jul. 15, 2015

(Jul. 14, 2015  11:03 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

I demand a video of this!

When I get back from disney. LOL

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Sep. 24, 2015

yo, Sion. Ever made that video?

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Zoroaste - Sep. 24, 2015

Mine was Gravity Destroyer and Ray Striker in the Vortex battle set for like $50. I still, to this day, feel the pain of being ripped off on that set. Lol. $10 more and I could have bought a bb-10

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Sep. 24, 2015

Sounds better than my dark bull h145sd, at least you got two.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Flame~Capricorn - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 24, 2015  8:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Sounds better than my dark bull h145sd, at least you got two.

that was my first beyblade.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MissingNo. - Sep. 25, 2015

Dark Bull is actually a decent starting beyblade. SD is a must-have, H145 is hum well, somewhat useful, Dark is horrible, and Bull is not as good as Cancer but still rocks in Limited.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - loyd87 - Sep. 25, 2015

My first Beyblade well it was a long time hah but I have buy a Master Driger. after that I bought Dranzer F and I destroyed my Master Driger aginst it. hah! the Att Ring was so easy to break.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MissingNo. - Sep. 25, 2015

Mine was the hollowed version of Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, at christmas 2013. Man, it seems like it was 10 years ago haha.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Sep. 25, 2015

In terms of plastics, Burning Cerberus.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - mudorios - Sep. 25, 2015

lol my first was a storm aquario. a great starting bey.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - -HB- - Sep. 25, 2015

Dragoon Storm was my first i remember taking it to school some 12 years ago! Wow that means 12 years of loving the game!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dracieleone - Oct. 16, 2015

Draciel F

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Half Nail - Oct. 16, 2015

When it comes to the plastics, it was so long ago there's no way of remembering. As for MFB, it was Dark Wolf. Hey, I thought it looked cool...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Meta madness - Oct. 17, 2015

As long as it could spin it was okay.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - xVaretyr - Oct. 18, 2015

During the early years, my beys were only poor imitations. When MFB came, I had the urge to collect original ones. Having no idea, I picked up a Storm Capricorn M145Q (Horrible) and a Random booster. Lesson learned. Haha. The first Plastics I assembled is a Driger S. Smile