World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Jun. 07, 2011

has anyone tested inferno yet?if not i can i got a lighting force and a inferno today.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  9:16 PM)omegazero Wrote: has anyone tested inferno yet?if not i can i got a lighting force and a inferno today.

i haven't seen any tests in a hasbro stadium yet

but yeah, please do test it!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ©oke - Jun. 07, 2011

I can do some tests. Has midnight/inferno gb145/125/100 F/RF been tested in anything other than what you need them in?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ƛnubis - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  9:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:16 PM)omegazero Wrote: has anyone tested inferno yet?if not i can i got a lighting force and a inferno today.

i haven't seen any tests in a hasbro stadium yet

but yeah, please do test it!

Ihave. It is okay on gb145 but it is not really that good.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Jun. 07, 2011

iv already did some battles with it.all i must say hasbro...you made another dud.i used inferno saggitario100rf and 125.i battled it againts mfearthbullgb145wb.i dont need to post results.out of 20 battles they were all loses by out spin.it was like inferno didnt have the power to push earth bull.it was flying around put notclose enough to ko eb.i would like to try it with a metal face but since hasbro only relased 1 metal face with the game i cant use 2 as i only have 1.i dont think it would make much of a diffrence.i was sad after because inferno felt heavy enough to have decent smash.but i wouldnt mind testing with gb.any other choices for tracks?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ©oke - Jun. 07, 2011

I used that combo on beyday. It worked well in max stampede, but not in lightning force, like you said. It did push out a MF Earth Bull GB145 WB in LF, with sliding shoot. Did u use sliding shoot?

yes i did use a slideing shot.it almost opnce but eb bounced againts the wall and smacked inferno and completely left him with no spin.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 08, 2011

omegazero

since hasbro defence doesn't need a metal face that much, could you try with the the metal face on inferno? it should help

also, can you test it VS stamina?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - geminikid13 - Jun. 08, 2011

does anyone have anything for me to test?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - thebigbl47 - Jun. 08, 2011

Lightning L-Drago 100RF vs. Night Leone 100 BS
Set 1
Lightning Force Stadium L-Drago using Sliding Shoot
L-Drago-4
Night Leone(custom)-6
Custom= 66%
Set 2
Super Vortex L-Drago no sliding shoot
L-Drago-
Night Leone(custom)-8
Draws-2
Custom=80% Win

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - thebigbl47 - Jun. 08, 2011

Lightning L-Drago 145RF vs. Night Leone 100 BS
Set 1
Lightning Force Stadium L-Drago using Sliding Shoot
L-Drago-4
Night Leone(custom)-6
Custom= 66%
Set 2
Super Vortex L-Drago no sliding shoot
L-Drago-
Night Leone(custom)-8
Draws-2
Custom=80% Win

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 08, 2011

@LordWolfblade
I tried the exact same combo (MF Inferno Saggitario 100RF) against MF Earth Bull GB145WD, and omegazero was right, Inferno is a dud. I've known this for weeks now lol. Also it was in the Lightning L-Drago stadium. (whatever it's called can't remember name)

(Jun. 08, 2011  2:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @LordWolfblade
I tried the exact same combo (MF Inferno Saggitario 100RF) against MF Earth Bull GB145WD, and omegazero was right, Inferno is a dud. I've known this for weeks now lol. Also it was in the Lightning L-Drago stadium. (whatever it's called can't remember name)
i think the name is lightning force thanks for posting this i almost got inferno saggitario but i dont want it if it is a dud

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 08, 2011

ah, thanks. in a hasbro stadium it may be a dud, but i hear people say it does OKish in a TT stadium

could you try on T125, 145, H145, and GB145? and can you try with the MF removed on the defence? and against stamina?

just some suggestions, no need to do it if you don't want to

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Stratus G. - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  4:15 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

ah, thanks. in a hasbro stadium it may be a dud, but i hear people say it does OKish in a TT stadium

could you try on T125, 145, H145, and GB145? and can you try with the MF removed on the defence? and against stamina?

I'll give it a try. I'd like to see some,if any improvement on Inferno.
T125/145 is already off my list,as I've already tested those two as bad.(On Inferno)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Jun. 08, 2011

i can do those.gb145 i played with earlier it was ehhh kinda good but i was playing a 6 year old hehe but i can do all those.do you want with a mf our with out.h145 could possibley give it enough recoil to get a ko our 2 and gb could give enough force smash.although i canmt wait to get hasbros r2f to try with.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ©oke - Jun. 08, 2011

I can do this to, but with out MF and in PTW and SVS. Is that ok? And also tell me some of the Hasbro stamina combos plz :]

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Jun. 08, 2011

tested
mfinfernosaggitariogb145rf vs earthbull125wd
out of 10 battles:0 wins for inferno

mfinferno saggitario h145rf vs earthbull
out of 10 battles:1 win for inferno

realy i dont need to waste my time testing againts defence.if it cant even beat stamina then its a complete dud that has as little use in a hasbro stadium as midnight our all the others.all i can hope for is thunder will have defence and/our stamina potential.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - |Joe| - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  11:48 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

I can do this to, but with out MF and in PTW and SVS. Is that ok? And also tell me some of the Hasbro stamina combos plz :]

Earth Bull 105WD and Burn Susanow 100FS are two Hasbro Stamina combos. Both are very good, especially Burn Susanow.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Jun. 09, 2011

I have returned! I am pleased to see how advanced this thread has become since I had left!

I did have tests for Inferno in LF...but based on this page's content, that is useless now (i got virtualy the same results with similar parts and conditions)

Look foward to tests by me in the near future! And I do hope to continue my research on L spining beys vs right spinning beys w/ eternal parts!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jun. 09, 2011

What's the current Top tier combos for each category? I'm going to test the Infinity (Thunder) wheel soon. (Mainly looking for Attack combo and stamina combo as I think this would work as a stamina wheel.)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Dan - Jun. 09, 2011

Is MF Earth Bull CH120WD still up there? lol

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ©oke - Jun. 10, 2011

Heres the results on Inferno Sagittario GB145/125/100/T125/H145/145 RF in PTW:
Conditions
Inferno Sagittario 100RF vs. Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno Sagittario 125RF vs Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno Sagittario T125RF vs. Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno Sagittario 145RF vs Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno Sagittario H145RF vs Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno Sagittario GB145RF vs Earth Bull 105WD
Inferno is best with H145. I think its ok, but my GB145 is scratched to death after this. Any thoughts?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Stratus G. - Jun. 10, 2011

It needs to be tested against more than just Earth Bull 105WD.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - PegaMaster - Jun. 11, 2011

Can someone test rock Wolf 100 sf cuz i think itsgood but havent have the testing time