World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - stevebak - Mar. 21, 2011

can somebody try
Earth Bull 145WD vs earth capricorn T125WD
in the Max Stampede
because I don't own to Earth wheels

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)stevebak Wrote: can somebody try
in the Max Stampede

testing of combos like that (capricorn was wolf and t125 was 125 IIRC) was done, the earth 125WD combo won

also we are not a "can you test ____" thread

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - stevebak - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)stevebak Wrote: can somebody try
in the Max Stampede

testing of combos like that (capricorn was wolf and t125 was 125 IIRC) was done, the earth 125WD combo won

also we are not a "can you test ____" thread

hahaha I see, very friendly answer. you can also in a more polite way.
I got the message. but you on your people skills.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 22, 2011

L-Drago Rules, isn't that kinda expected, seeing how it's pretty obvious as to who will win in a Poison vs. Earth battle?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - HorogiumX - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  12:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: L-Drago Rules, isn't that kinda expected, seeing how it's pretty obvious as to who will win in a Poison vs. Earth battle?
He asked for someone to test Poison for stamina, so I did.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  12:38 AM)stevebak Wrote: hahaha I see, very friendly answer. you can also in a more polite way.
I got the message. but you on your people skills.

sorry that my response sounds rude, i do not mean it sound rude, but i am (a bit) strict with this thread and this thread is for you to test, not to ask for tests

@L-Drago Rules: yep, that result was expected, thank you

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  11:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:44 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:37 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote:

I really hate having to keep explaining this. PTW, Mobile, SV, and Burning Firestrike are not allowed to be used for testing. Only LF and MXS stadiums can be tested, but preferably MXS.

How are newbies and other people supposed to know that? BlackAce did not say it had to be in LF or MXS Stadium.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

Uh, I created MF Earth Bull CH120WD and used SVS. (People with MXS/LF actually got higher win rates..)
So.. Wut!?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  6:35 PM)Dan Wrote: Uh, I created MF Earth Bull CH120WD and used SVS. (People with MXS/LF actually got higher win rates..)
So.. Wut!?

I'm pretty sure everybody didn't check out your thread and if that's true, why doesn't LeonTempestXIII direct people to your thread?Speechless

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

What, that is a Hasbro top-tier combo (when the list was up.) which I made before you were a member..

(Mar. 24, 2011  6:45 PM)Dan Wrote: What, that is a Hasbro top-tier combo (when the list was up.) which I made before you were a member..

So you do see my point......I think.

I'm going to stop asking questions because you have just confused me and besides I don't think we're getting any were.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 24, 2011

i do not know what just happened but to clear up, blackace isn't on much and when he is he doesn't do anything with this thread, so what he didn't say doesn't matter much

dan never made a thread for his hasbro defence combo as we had this thread for it, and his combo was top tier, and most likely still will be in the next list

(Mar. 24, 2011  7:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i do not know what just happened but to clear up, blackace isn't on much and when he is he doesn't do anything with this thread, so what he didn't say doesn't matter much

dan never made a thread for his hasbro defence combo as we had this thread for it, and his combo was top tier, and most likely still will be in the next list

.....I still don't understand. I guess I wasn't meant to understand this topic.

Back Hasbro Combos.

I was directing my original post to LeonTempest saying that MS wasn't regarded as a good stadium to test in. (My OP said SVS, but it was actually MS.) You said some weird, unrelated stuff (thinking my OP was a reply to you..) and then Wolf just reiterated what I said.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - BillyBlast - Mar. 30, 2011

im gonna make some statements well one thing is i took off the walls of a MS and well as expected from my experience with tt atk stadiums atk rocked well it is like a TT atk stadium sorta if you pull of the take off walls well a reason opposed to this argument would be the MS is horrible wild and atk means fast giving any atk type a advantage espically if the walls were down didnt do any test but at most MF earth bull gb145 WB got 30%on LLdrago 100 RF so thats all and which is better a used still good but very used MXS if has halls in the sides but not affecting battle just a cut in the all or a completly almost brand new LF stadium For testing Sory for long post

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Gearfried97 - Mar. 30, 2011

Too bad that's illegal...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 31, 2011

just to be clear, I am merly helping Lord Wolfblade run the hasbro thread. He is the one who is in charge. I am basicly a second in command, if you want to make a loose comparison.

I honestly do not see what the confusion is about. When testing, simply only use MXS and LF. If you bought a PTW, that is kind of your fault. If you are a Hasbro Blader, go buy MXS or LF. Even better, if you are more of a TT Blader, buy a Attack Stadium. Hell, I would if i didnt feel like paying $30USD + ridicoulosly high shiping costs.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - BillyBlast - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Too bad that's illegal...

how is that illigal they naturaslly come off and come on their designed to come off well in my instructions it said that their flexable

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Hov - Mar. 31, 2011

<removed>

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 31, 2011

...?who is that directed too? me?

i am not "commanding" anyone. All testing, TT or Hasbro, has rules to follow. You either follow them, or don't post. Very simple process actualy. Anyone is allowed to contribute, but you must follow the rules

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Hov - Mar. 31, 2011

<Removed>

if you actualy read what i wrote i said it was a loose analogy, which basicly means do not take it literaly. I am not a dictator. In fact, I have no say about anything that happens on the WBO. And unless you are going to post a combo, this pointless conversation is now over.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 31, 2011

this is a bit like spam but it will clear some things up (i know LeonTempestXIII said the conversation is now overbut i have had posts like that before)

like LeonTempestXIII it is just a loose loose analogy, we do not tell people what to do, we just organize the tier list and say what combos need testing the most (note: we do not command people to do it), as well as making some rules to follow for testing

in short: we do not command people, we just run/organize the thread

(the reason we use in command is because there really isn't a different name i could come up with that is easy to type, if you have a name or title for me then do PM me it)

<Idiotic SPAM Off Topic Post removed>

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 31, 2011

actually i was chosen by the hasbro tier list thread maker after he stopped (yep, i did not just come and say i am leader now), and many who supported the thread liked me as leader because right off the bat i made good, reasonable rules. (before i was chosen there was very very few rules so the thread didn't work well)