World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Stratus G. - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i find that if a dragoon ripcord/beylauncher L isn't used lightning doesn't have enough power to KO

All of my L-Drago results are using the original launcher+it's ripcord.
And I still achieve KO's,Many of them.
Since long ripcords are not allowed within Hasbro.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 11, 2011

a three pocket stadium? what is this?

Here is 1 test that I have been workong on.

LLDrago 100 HF vs Dark Libra ED145 SD

Sorry that they are uncustomized beys, this is only part 1. Part 2, (to be posted) will consist of LLrago 100 ??? and Earth Aquario ED145 WD. LLdrago will most likely be using either HF/S, F, or HF.

10 Battles. Lightning Force Stadium. String Launcher for Libra, and a long Dragoon Ripcord for Ldrago. Both beys launched at maximum power. LDrago was used with the sliding shoot. All ties will be mentioned, but were redone.

Dark Libra was launches 1st, then LLdrago 3 seconds later consistantly. Ldrago is always in Upper

Results:
LLdrago 100 HF: 3 wins by OS, 2 by SO
Dark Libra ED145 SD: 5 wins by OS

There were 2 ties in total.

Overview:
Everytime a bey won by OS, it stopped spinning 1 to 5 seconds after defeating its opponent. In all battles, Ldrago, being on a low track, was attacking Libra's ED145 and Dark Wheel. Now in a normal RvR battle, or LvL battle, using ED145 on a bey hinders ones preformance, as the opposing bey hits the ED145, the ED145 will be sent spinning left for a moment meanwhile te rest of the bey spins right. Thus the bey with the ED track loses a signifigant amount of spin power. However, in a RvL battle like mine, where Libra used the ED, Ldrago was sending the ED track in a right spin direction upon contact. This seemed to have canceled out Ldrago's spin steal effect as the amount of force hitting the ED and the rest of the bey were equal. However, on its own, Ldrago normaly should not have lost. It was mostly because of Libra's SD, which produced a slight life after death effect, which I hope to enhance by using WD in my next test.

Thanks for reading! Stay tunned for more!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 11, 2011

interesting, i can borrow my dads ED145 and try it out

and the three pocket stadium http://busymommymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/beyblade32.jpg it looks like six, but look closely at the pockets and you will see that three of those are not pockets

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 11, 2011

its definatly 3 pockets. looks really cool! might be promising!

what are those 2 beys?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  6:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: its definatly 3 pockets. looks really cool! might be promising!

what are those 2 beys?

meteo ldrago and galaxy pegasus <- offtopic

i wont be able to do tests today, i got lots of homework to do

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - bumpyfelon - Mar. 11, 2011

um, lord Wolfblade, the rules for the testing i think are waaaaaaay too strict. if we use a TT metal face, we have to get someone to test w/ a hasbro one? THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!! also, i do not own a hasbro 145 track, and if i use my TT one, it doesnt count? yeah, they might be off about, 0.5- 1.0 gram(s), but not enough to drastically change performance. yeah, if its a TT bull vs a hasbro bull, it matters, or a TT rock/dark vs hasbro rock/dark, but not if its a TT facebolt, non-gimmick track (excluding T/D125) and tips. i suggest a change...

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:14 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: um, lord Wolfblade, the rules for the testing i think are waaaaaaay too strict. if we use a TT metal face, we have to get someone to test w/ a hasbro one? THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!! also, i do not own a hasbro 145 track, and if i use my TT one, it doesnt count? yeah, they might be off about, 0.5- 1.0 gram(s), but not enough to drastically change performance. yeah, if its a TT bull vs a hasbro bull, it matters, or a TT rock/dark vs hasbro rock/dark, but not if its a TT facebolt, non-gimmick track (excluding T/D125) and tips. i suggest a change...

hasbro metal faces are heavier then TT ones... yes it does make a difference as the weight difference will change the results, if you have TT beys then you can get TT stadiums (unless you are me wh can get TT beys but not stadiums)) and this thread is for those who can only get hasbro parts, so testing with TT parts will ruin the tests

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Evan - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:14 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: um, lord Wolfblade, the rules for the testing i think are waaaaaaay too strict. if we use a TT metal face, we have to get someone to test w/ a hasbro one? THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!! also, i do not own a hasbro 145 track, and if i use my TT one, it doesnt count? yeah, they might be off about, 0.5- 1.0 gram(s), but not enough to drastically change performance. yeah, if its a TT bull vs a hasbro bull, it matters, or a TT rock/dark vs hasbro rock/dark, but not if its a TT facebolt, non-gimmick track (excluding T/D125) and tips. i suggest a change...

hasbro metal faces are heavier then TT ones... yes it does make a difference as the weight difference will change the results, if you have TT beys then you can get TT stadiums (unless you are me wh can get TT beys but not stadiums)) and this thread is for those who can only get hasbro parts, so testing with TT parts will ruin the tests

The weight difference between Takara and Hasbro parts is so minimal it really shouldn't change too much.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - bumpyfelon - Mar. 11, 2011

yeah, i got my TT bey from my friend, i got bull 145S

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:19 PM)Evan Wrote: The weight difference between Takara and Hasbro parts is so minimal it really shouldn't change too much.

even though it is a thread for people with only access to hasbro parts, even though the difference is small there is still a difference

i will permit that testing can be done with parts that hasbro released (so you cant test with your TT ad145 until hasbro releases ad145), and if you test with TT parts it will be retested with hasbro parts by someone else

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Evan - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:25 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:19 PM)Evan Wrote: The weight difference between Takara and Hasbro parts is so minimal it really shouldn't change too much.

even though it is a thread for people with only access to hasbro parts, even though the difference is small there is still a difference

i will permit that testing can be done with parts that hasbro released (so you cant test with your TT ad145 until hasbro releases ad145), and if you test with TT parts it will be retested with hasbro parts by someone else

There ya go Smile That's what I was trying to say. TT parts (that have been released by Hasbro) should be used as substitutes for those who don't have Hasbro versions.

And I'm serious. Weight difference is almost nothing. Hasbro AA4 mold of Flame is 32.7 grams, where the TT B3 mold is 32.45 grams. Almost nothing.

(Mar. 11, 2011  10:30 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:25 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

There ya go Smile That's what I was trying to say. TT parts (that have been released by Hasbro) should be used as substitutes for those who don't have Hasbro versions.

And I'm serious. Weight difference is almost nothing. Hasbro AA4 mold of Flame is 32.7 grams, where the TT B3 mold is 32.45 grams. Almost nothing.

true, but gasher>cancer yet there is little difference

edit: i will change the rules soon to add that

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Lake-PB - Mar. 12, 2011

Hmm... Not sure if this is important, but:
Lightning L-drago 100HF vs MF Rock Serpent T125WD
Mobile stadium
Hasbro String launcher and hasbro left spin launcher used
Rock Serpent launched first
Five rounds (all I had time for, I'll do some more later)
Serpent: 5 wins
Ldrago: 0 wins
It should be noted, though, that serpent was always barely spinning when ldrago stopped spinning.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - -_- - Mar. 12, 2011

hi guys, dunno if dis was said but, i was just in toys r us gettin ma lil sis a present when i noticed the new fireblaze stadium has a tornaado ridge just like the attack stadiums. mabye this culd b taken in 2 consider8ion

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  12:40 AM)sexy child Wrote: hi guys, dunno if dis was said but, i was just in toys r us gettin ma lil sis a present when i noticed the new fireblaze stadium has a tornaado ridge just like the attack stadiums. mabye this culd b taken in 2 consider8ion

it also has little "ditches" in it making it fail

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Mar. 12, 2011

The Pegasus Thunder Whip also had a tornado ridge ... It is one of the worst stadiums anyway.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 12, 2011

Errr, aren't all stadiums supposed to have a tornado ridge anyway?
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:20 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Hmm... Not sure if this is important, but:
Lightning L-drago 100HF vs MF Rock Serpent T125WD
Mobile stadium
Hasbro String launcher and hasbro left spin launcher used
Rock Serpent launched first
Five rounds (all I had time for, I'll do some more later)
Serpent: 5 wins
Ldrago: 0 wins
It should be noted, though, that serpent was always barely spinning when ldrago stopped spinning.

This would probably be why.... Mobile absolutely nerfs attack, and the only way to win in it is stamina. Your combo had a WD, hence why it won. Although, the reason why it was barely spinning is because LLDrago tends to spin steal more in Hasbro for some in bad stadiums like SV and Mobile. They equalized, but Serpent would always win because WD allowed it to wobble while HF would just fall over since it didn't have enough rotation to keep the beyblade up. (WD can spin until its ou of spin and still stay up on lower tracks.)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 12, 2011

mobile isnt allowed anyway.

tons of new tests. same rules and conditions as my last post. All RF's are gently worn.

LLDrago 100RF vs Earth Aquario ED145 WD

Ldrago:2 wins by SO, 1 by OS
Aquario:7 wins by OS.

This test proves that the ED145 track does in fact cancels out L spinning beys spin steal effect. spin stealing. A similar test was conducted with HF instead of RF, as to provide a control.

Ldrago:1 win by SO
Aquario:9 wins by OS

My next test also relates to that last one. It shows that RF is still useful in Hasbro stadiums, and can either be considered equal, or better than HF and F.

LLdrago 100 RF vs Earth Aquario 145 WD

Ldrago: 4 wins by SO, 2 by OS
Aquario: 4 wins by OS

I will post more tests soon! enjoy!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - InfernoX - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: LLDrago 100RF vs Earth Aquario ED145 WD

Earth and Aquario are both ranked Tier 1. This is nothing big, but at least you supplied good tests. But also, don't just say " for testing conditions look at my last post"
The last post was won the last page. Please just copy+paste if you have to. Also, sorry if I don't sound right, but what does SO stand for? I have never heard that Abbreviation.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 12, 2011

The test with HF was desigmed to show how the ED track cancels out in mist insrances the sin stealing effect in RvL battles. This can more than likely be applied to the TT metagame as well.

Test #2 (LLDrago 100 RF vs Earth Aquario ED145 WD) showed similar results, but this time, consisting of 2 Tier 1 beys, making the conclusion I reached more apparent.

Finnaly, test 3, identical tp test 2, but using 145 rather than ED145. This had 2 purposes. 1; to destroy any doughts people have/had about RF's in Hasbro stadiums like LF, and 2; to show that RF is a valid part in Hasbro stadiums in order to resupport the results of test 2.

you are right about the copy and paste. I sincerly apologize about that. Next time I will.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 12, 2011

could you compare ed145 to gb145 vs left spin, and since HF is lower then RF it most likely made lightning hit ED145 more then RF, so could you try F/HF with a higher track? also try HF/S in HF mode, as it is higher it should make lightning hit ED145 less as well

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 12, 2011

(Mar. 12, 2011  4:30 AM)BeastBull Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: LLDrago 100RF vs Earth Aquario ED145 WD

Earth and Aquario are both ranked Tier 1. This is nothing big, but at least you supplied good tests. But also, don't just say " for testing conditions look at my last post"
The last post was won the last page. Please just copy+paste if you have to. Also, sorry if I don't sound right, but what does SO stand for? I have never heard that Abbreviation.

SO stands for Stadium Out. But I agree with the testing conditions thing, and it was a comparison, so his point was to provide a control and show the usefulness of ED145 in Hasbro.

(Mar. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: could you compare ed145 to gb145 vs left spin, and since HF is lower then RF it most likely made lightning hit ED145 more then RF, so could you try F/HF with a higher track? also try HF/S in HF mode, as it is higher it should make lightning hit ED145 less as well

Sorry I dont have GB145. I also wanted to test the preformance tip ES in a similar scenario, but I dont have one either. Tomarrow, I have decided to do the following tests. These last series of tests, along with my last 2 test related posts on this topic, will or will not prove the ED track's usefulness in a fight agianst L spin beys.

•Lightning Ldrago (Upper) 100 F vs. Earth Aquario ED145 WD
•Lightning Ldrago (Upper) 100 HF vs. Earth Aquario ED145 WD
•Lightning Ldrago (Upper) 100 HF/S (HF Mode) vs. Earth Aquario ED145 WD
•Lightning Ldrago (Upper) 100 RF (Gently Worn) vs. Earth Aquario ED145 WD

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - iVtechboyinpa - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher? It is either that or we make L beylauncher the only exception to the hasbro only rule. There is also the alterntive of the original Hasbro or both the old and new TT Dragoon/Dragon Winders and ripcords being used.

It's possible if you open up the launcher and modify the insides, but go to my thread for more info.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  9:40 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher? It is either that or we make L beylauncher the only exception to the hasbro only rule. There is also the alterntive of the original Hasbro or both the old and new TT Dragoon/Dragon Winders and ripcords being used.

It's possible if you open up the launcher and modify the insides, but go to my thread for more info.

i already said that and its illegal... <- offtopic