World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Key blader - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  11:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yet again, I'm bumping the request to test 'Everlasting Cyclone': Storm Pegasis T125SD. This might have top-tier potential.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:02 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Hope ya get better soon, omega12!
I am currently testing Rock Libra T125ES, its doing pretty good so far... Will get results up soon.

Are you able to test Storm Pegasis T125SD too?

I'll do testing as soon as I'm done with Wolf's testing.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  11:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:02 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Hope ya get better soon, omega12!
I am currently testing Rock Libra T125ES, its doing pretty good so far... Will get results up soon.

Are you able to test Storm Pegasis T125SD too?

i will test it too, vs what combos?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 11, 2011

Versus top-tier attack combos and top-tier stamina combos.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - InfernoX - Mar. 11, 2011

Ok, Ga', I'll test your Storm Pegasus, I'll be using Pegasis Thunderwhip. Also, I should have results in by today or tomorrow.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  3:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am bumping the old rules and adding new rules (the new are bolded

if i can i will have tests up tomorrow (yep, i am bringing us back)

The only thing I would recommend adding is that beys should have atleast a consistant 60% and over win rate to be considered to have top tier potential.

In addition, all tests should impliment the use of the String or Rev Up Launchers. The use of a launcher grip obviously isnt mandatory, but highly recomended. Use shooting techniques when needed to be applied

I know that in both this and the regular rules, alot of it is the same as the TT rules but with Hasbro parts and stadiums, however it is necisary to restate them to keep people informed.

Lord Wolfblade, what do you think of these additions? Are they reasonable?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  3:44 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am bumping the old rules and adding new rules (the new are bolded

if i can i will have tests up tomorrow (yep, i am bringing us back)

The only thing I would recommend adding is that beys should have atleast a consistant 60% and over win rate to be considered to have top tier potential.

In addition, all tests should impliment the use of the String or Rev Up Launchers. The use of a launcher grip obviously isnt mandatory, but highly recomended. Use shooting techniques when needed to be applied

I know that in both this and the regular rules, alot of it is the same as the TT rules but with Hasbro parts and stadiums, however it is necisary to restate them to keep people informed.

Lord Wolfblade, what do you think of these additions? Are they reasonable?

yep, by "good enough results" i meant 60%+, but one thing with the string launcher, there is no hasbro left one so it unevens testing...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - InfernoX - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  3:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: but one thing with the string launcher, there is no hasbro left one so it unevens testing...
That's just fine. I mean in the end, L-Drago still steals spin so it gains power as well. I think that it is fine as long as you are using a Launcher Grip.

That, makes it official.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  3:59 AM)BeastBull Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: but one thing with the string launcher, there is no hasbro left one so it unevens testing...
That's just fine. I mean in the end, L-Drago still steals spin so it gains power as well. I think that it is fine as long as you are using a Launcher Grip.

That, makes it official.

very little though, and that doesn't make it official... i find that if a dragoon ripcord/beylauncher L isn't used lightning doesn't have enough power to KO

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: very little though, and that doesn't make it official... i find that if a dragoon ripcord/beylauncher L isn't used lightning doesn't have enough power to KO
I see your point. But see, if you use an L-Drago on a Rip Launcher and Grip, you get enough power. And a String Launcher plain is enough to equal that. But still, it will even out in the long run. DO you need any tests done?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

That, makes it official.

very little though, and that doesn't make it official... i find that if a dragoon ripcord/beylauncher L isn't used lightning doesn't have enough power to KO
It does for me :V
I'm able to make decent Ldrago combos, but apparently I launch differently from everyone, as seen in that video.

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:09 AM)BeastBull Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: very little though, and that doesn't make it official... i find that if a dragoon ripcord/beylauncher L isn't used lightning doesn't have enough power to KO
I see your point. But see, if you use an L-Drago on a Rip Launcher and Grip, you get enough power. And a String Launcher plain is enough to equal that. But still, it will even out in the long run. DO you need any tests done?

i have a ripcord launcher and a grip, it doesn't give enough power at all, it gives like 1% more... beylauncher>ripcord launcher no matter what

what stadium(s) do you have? i need to know to choose the best option for you (PM me them/it)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

That, makes it official.

Seconded. LL Drago never worked well for me with a regular ripcord launcher. It would just steal spin and die at the very last moment. Hasbro should really include the Beylauncher L with MLD and LR with Gravity Perseus (I mean, come on, they can't get away with a light launcher of LR).

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 11, 2011

I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher? It is either that or we make L beylauncher the only exception to the hasbro only rule. There is also the alterntive of the original Hasbro or both the old and new TT Dragoon/Dragon Winders and ripcords being used.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher? It is either that or we make L beylauncher the only exception to the hasbro only rule. There is also the alterntive of the original Hasbro or both the old and new TT Dragoon/Dragon Winders and ripcords being used.

It would not make the Beyblade spin to the left ... It would still be a right-spin.

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:03 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher? It is either that or we make L beylauncher the only exception to the hasbro only rule. There is also the alterntive of the original Hasbro or both the old and new TT Dragoon/Dragon Winders and ripcords being used.

you would also have to flip the internal gears as well to make it left spin, but it is illegal

anything that i could think of for a alternative of the dragoon ripcord would be illegal

i guess we could wait adn see what hasbro does or i could do all lightning ldrago tests (i have a beylauncher L/R)

until hasbro releases RS/RSF/CS we dont need left spin attackers that much so i am not really worried

Hey lord Wolfblade. I have access to a BeyLauncher L this week. Do you need any testings done?

sorry for the typos in that last post. itouch is almost dead, getting very glitchy.

Thats true...it would only make a left spin bey spin right...while illegal, sounds fun! and the possibilities of the opposite...

we need to come up with a formal decesion on what to do with L spin beys. A vote perhaps?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2011

Hasbro does not like us, in their launchers and in their BeyStadiums. Just accept it.

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:13 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: we need to come up with a formal decesion on what to do with L spin beys. A vote perhaps?

like i said, until RS/RSF/CS come out left spin attackers are not really needed, also like i said we will just need to wait and see what hasbro does with season 2

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro does not like us, in their launchers and in their BeyStadiums. Just accept it.

………………………max stampede…………………Rev Up Launcher…………Chocked

well, more rev up that MS, but hasbro hates no one, and rev up is a game changer in many aspects, so I dont think what you just said was 100% accurate, no offense.

lord Wolfblade: I see your point. So for the moment, until we do see a season 2, L series beys can wait.

One launcher against several more numerous items, oh no.

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:28 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro does not like us, in their launchers and in their BeyStadiums. Just accept it.

………………………max stampede…………………Rev Up Launcher…………Chocked

well, more rev up that MS, but hasbro hates no one, and rev up is a game changer in many aspects, so I dont think what you just said was 100% accurate, no offense.

lord Wolfblade: I see your point. So for the moment, until we do see a season 2, L series beys can wait.
The Rev Up Launcher was proven to show power, but much force is needed and timing to achieve that, the miracles of a normal Beylauncher......

But seriously this is getting off topic...
Also does anyone know if the new 6 pocket stadium should be legal for testing here? All we will ever get is knockouts.

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:34 AM)BeastBull Wrote: Also does anyone know if the new 6 pocket stadium should be legal for testing here? All we will ever get is knockouts.

first off it only has three pockets (if you look closely you will see that). it depends, i will most likely get it, test it out, and make a decision (with other peoples testing to) <- offtopic

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:34 AM)BeastBull Wrote: Also does anyone know if the new 6 pocket stadium should be legal for testing here? All we will ever get is knockouts.

first off it only has three pockets (if you look closely you will see that). it depends, i will most likely get it, test it out, and make a decision (with other peoples testing to) <- offtopic
Actually it does have 6. Hasbro released images of it, also they are releasing the Extreme Bey System. Which will not be compatible with MFB. Sorry for offtopic

(Mar. 11, 2011  5:43 AM)BeastBull Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Actually it does have 6. Hasbro released images of it, also they are releasing the Extreme Bey System. Which will not be compatible with MFB. Sorry for offtopic

i looked at the pictures, at first it looks like 6, but it is really 3 <-offtopic