World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Dan - Feb. 27, 2011

Are you going to have a list up anytime soon?
SD is decent for attack, but if its acting like an attack type it should then be illegal, no?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Plasma Apples - Feb. 27, 2011

Actually, if you launch SD in a banking shot, it acts aggressively.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Dan - Feb. 27, 2011

I do realize that, but if parts do not act in the way they were designed to, is it not illegal?
(I presume SD, since being a stamina tip, was meant to sit in the middle with minimal movement.)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Plasma Apples - Feb. 27, 2011

The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape
or performance of the part.

From the rule book. They are only illegal if they act different then they would usually launched in a normal shot.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - bumpyfelon - Feb. 27, 2011

I have a combo that i like a lot, but i need testing. its Rock Fireblaze C145MS. Its height w/ MS allows low attackers to feel the C145's wrath, and the high recoil of rock sends beys that can touch it all over the place. This combo works best for attack types in informal testing. But, i can't formal test because i do not have my new Beylauncher yet, and I have a busy schedule w/ my family today.

Are we ready to open a new Competitive BMF Combos topic now?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: I have a combo that i like a lot, but i need testing. its Rock Fireblaze C145MS. Its height w/ MS allows low attackers to feel the C145's wrath, and the high recoil of rock sends beys that can touch it all over the place. This combo works best for attack types in informal testing. But, i can't formal test because i do not have my new Beylauncher yet, and I have a busy schedule w/ my family today.

But in doing the high recoil, MS's inability to resist recoil will send this thing flying in the opposite direction.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - trumpetblade - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  10:56 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Bakushin is more attack oriented, so yeah. Anyway, I think Attack wheels with SD are promising(See Ga's Everlasting Cyclone). Kind of Off Topic: I'm kind of sad right now, because I can't find my Hasbro MF.

EDIT: Just realized Storm Pegasus T125SD, is mentioned right above.

Actually in my tests I have found Bakushin to be more stamina oriented. The reason being that its wheel has no major protrusions that would give it decent smash attack. For stamina it does seem to do very well though.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - bumpyfelon - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  4:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: I have a combo that i like a lot, but i need testing. its Rock Fireblaze C145MS. Its height w/ MS allows low attackers to feel the C145's wrath, and the high recoil of rock sends beys that can touch it all over the place. This combo works best for attack types in informal testing. But, i can't formal test because i do not have my new Beylauncher yet, and I have a busy schedule w/ my family today.

But in doing the high recoil, MS's inability to resist recoil will send this thing flying in the opposite direction.
yes, but with MS's stamina, it still does well. I guess ES would be another good candidate, as it is tall.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Otsu - Feb. 27, 2011

Why do you accept tests done in those horrible stadiums. Should only allow testing in lightning force or max stampede. Just like how mfb tests must use bb-10 or bb-46 to be valid.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  4:35 PM)trumpetblade Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:56 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Bakushin is more attack oriented, so yeah. Anyway, I think Attack wheels with SD are promising(See Ga's Everlasting Cyclone). Kind of Off Topic: I'm kind of sad right now, because I can't find my Hasbro MF.

Actually in my tests I have found Bakushin to be more stamina oriented. The reason being that its wheel has no major protrusions that would give it decent smash attack. For stamina it does seem to do very well though.

I had seen some testing on this and it defeated Burn but not Earth in stamina.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 27, 2011

I wrote a theory on that idea, it's a few pages back.
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:57 PM)Dan Wrote: I do realize that, but if parts do not act in the way they were designed to, is it not illegal?
(I presume SD, since being a stamina tip, was meant to sit in the middle with minimal movement.)

Well, I've found that when SD gets thrown onto the TR, it will sometimes begin to move like an attack bottom, and spin around the ridge until it loses control, or KO's the opposing bey. It happens randomly.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - capricornguy1 - Feb. 27, 2011

ga'hooleone: i find that sd can ac tlike a attack preformance tip too, so it could have use in attack combos to add stamina. you can probally activate this affect with sliding shoot or just aiming for the tr.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Feb. 27, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  5:07 PM)Otsu Wrote: Why do you accept tests done in those horrible stadiums. Should only allow testing in lightning force or max stampede. Just like how mfb tests must use bb-10 or bb-46 to be valid.

I agree. Though I have little to do with this anymore, the thread is getting more cluttered with "This combo es Awesuum in da Pegisas Thunda wheep stadium!" Posts. I is exactly the opposite of what we were after when we made this.
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:30 PM)capricornguy1 Wrote: ga'hooleone: i find that sd can ac tlike a attack preformance tip too, so it could have use in attack combos to add stamina. you can probally activate this affect with sliding shoot or just aiming for the tr.

I find that this works better with WD, but mainly with Storm and Midnight, being lighter. Rock just dies. Hence the "Rock and WD don't mix" part in the OP under my findings.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 27, 2011  9:09 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:07 PM)Otsu Wrote: Why do you accept tests done in those horrible stadiums. Should only allow testing in lightning force or max stampede. Just like how mfb tests must use bb-10 or bb-46 to be valid.

I agree. Though I have little to do with this anymore, the thread is getting more cluttered with "This combo es Awesuum in da Pegisas Thunda wheep stadium!" Posts. I is exactly the opposite of what we were after when we made this.[

i agree, but stamina can be tested in a PTW but attack and defence must be tested in a LF or MXS or the results wont be valid

OK on to the testing: ok i am sorry to all those who are testing new combos but we need the attack and defence combos from the old list to be retested for the new list to be made, the stamina combos dont need testing right now

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - trumpetblade - Feb. 28, 2011

LL Drago 100HF VS. MF Earth Bull GB145WD

1: LLD KO
2: LLD KO
3: EB OS
4: LLD KO
5: EB OS
6: LLD KO
7: EB OS
8: LLD KO
9: EB OS
10: EB OS

EB: 5/10
LLD: 5/10

LL Drago 100HF VS. MF Earth Bull GB145SF

1: LLD KO
2: LLD OS
3: LLD OS
4: LLD KO
5: LLD OS
6: LLD OS
7: LLD KO
8: LLD OS
9: LLD KO
10: LLD OS

Disclaimer: I do not own two metal faces

I used regular hasbro launchers with a launcher grip in a Max Stampede Stadium

Results: It would seem as though WD is a better tip for this combo than SF. The reason being was that it gave Earth Bull that little bit of stamina needed to beat L-Drago. I initially thought that WD would be worse than SF when paired with the GB145 track for the reason that it is more likely to catch against the floor of the stadium with WD. I found this out by holding the beyblade on a slant (seeing if I could draw a straight line across an edge of WD to GB145).

For the above reason (GB145 catching against the floor with WD) I would be interested in seeing how D or SD would perform. (MF Earth Bull GB145D/SD).

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Stratus G. - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  5:17 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Results: It would seem as though WD is a better tip for this combo than SF. The reason being was that it gave Earth Bull that little bit of stamina needed to beat L-Drago. I initially thought that WD would be worse than SF when paired with the GB145 track for the reason that it is more likely to catch against the floor of the stadium with WD. I found this out by holding the beyblade on a slant (seeing if I could draw a straight line across an edge of WD to GB145).

For the above reason (GB145 catching against the floor with WD) I would be interested in seeing how D or SD would perform. (MF Earth Bull GB145D/SD).

1: Has Already Been Known For Awhile Now.
2: SF Makes GB145 Floor Scrap Way More Than WD
3: I've Tested Already WD>SD>D

Also:
I Have 2+ Hasbro MF's.
Hasbro Launchers? Do You Mean String Or Ripcord?
A Retest Sounds In Order..
You Didn't Specify Win Percentages,Nor What Mode L-Drago Was Currently In.

MF Night Bull C145WB Vs. MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF(Worn,Upper-Mode)
Max Stampede
100% Launch
Cata-Shot Wit L-Drago

MF Night Bull C145WB 8/10
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF 2/10
Night Has Regain My Respect For Now..

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Mar. 02, 2011

sorry nano my dad cleaned my room and threw away my test for you combo sorry if you want me to redo them i can.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 02, 2011

personally, i believe tests should not be done in PTW at all. All of the other stadiums are superior, even the crappy ones like Super Vortex. Testing should only be done for tue following MFB stadiums: LF, MS, BFS, SV, and Mobile. PTW should be completely excluded, as no tests from thier benifit the beyblade metagame in the slightest.

durring my time away, got new tests in for LF and SV. Will finish up my analysis and post the results tomarrow.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Mar. 02, 2011

SVS is crappy, but many own it only for the set (me included), which is why I think it should be included. But I think PTW and Mobile should be taken off. Mobile needs no explanation, it's just absolutely horrible, and PTW was explained above.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - LeonTempest - Mar. 02, 2011

edit: it should be noted that if people continue to post useless results, this thread will be more than likely moved to the advanced forum. while i myself wouldnt be happy about that as I would not be able to post tests anymore, and i am sure many of you would feel the same way, it would be whats best for the sake of the test resulrs, as in the end, thats all the matters.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Mc Frown - Mar. 02, 2011

no one in the advanced forum would bother with this, i can assure you it wont be moved. closed, perhaps

edit: mobile is iffy-good stamina and def, no attack potential. as for vortex, most of the tests i have done from thier are just all aroind inconsistant with the results. cannot seem to find any stand out beys, which is both good and bad in alot of cases. one thing is certain-F style tips are impossible. The attack types hit ttje stadium walls with such force it shakes the whole stadium. its just to small and lightweight. I myself also got the SV set just to get the 2 beys for my collection. that said, we should also
consider removing Mobile and Super Vortex, but it should be up for discussion. as for PTW, agian, there is no saving it
i dont think we have gotton tothe poin where this needs to be closed, but at this pace we will get thier eventualy...hopefuly peoe will take the time to do this correctly and we wont have that problem.

as for no one in the advanced forum carring about this...im sure there are some who...well there was that one guy... what about...ah never mind.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  5:11 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: edit: mobile is iffy-good stamina and def, no attack potential. as for vortex, most of the tests i have done from thier are just all aroind inconsistant with the results. cannot seem to find any stand out beys, which is both good and bad in alot of cases. one thing is certain-F style tips are impossible. The attack types hit ttje stadium walls with such force it shakes the whole stadium. its just to small and lightweight. I myself also got the SV set just to get the 2 beys for my collection. that said, we should also
consider removing Mobile and Super Vortex, but it should be up for discussion. as for PTW, agian, there is no saving it
i dont think we have gotton tothe poin where this needs to be closed, but at this pace we will get thier eventualy...hopefuly peoe will take the time to do this correctly and we wont have that problem.

as for no one in the advanced forum carring about this...im sure there are some who...well there was that one guy... what about...ah never mind.

i already said that the mobile, SVS, and PTW are almost useless for testing (though i will let stamina VS stamina testing with them)

i do hope that (and i quote you) "people will take the time to do this correctly" too

and yeah i dont think that this will be moved at all, really no one in the advanced forum cares about this thread at all (unfortunately)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - trumpetblade - Mar. 02, 2011

(Mar. 02, 2011  5:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:11 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: edit: mobile is iffy-good stamina and def, no attack potential. as for vortex, most of the tests i have done from thier are just all aroind inconsistant with the results. cannot seem to find any stand out beys, which is both good and bad in alot of cases. one thing is certain-F style tips are impossible. The attack types hit ttje stadium walls with such force it shakes the whole stadium. its just to small and lightweight. I myself also got the SV set just to get the 2 beys for my collection. that said, we should also

i already said that the mobile, SVS, and PTW are almost useless for testing (though i will let stamina VS stamina testing with them)

i do hope that (and i quote you) "people will take the time to do this correctly" too

and yeah i dont think that this will be moved at all, really no one in the advanced forum cares about this thread at all (unfortunately)

It really is unfortunate. Have you ever watched beybrad's original video discussing the creation of the WBO? It was created for fans worldwide to enjoy the game. I understand that the game was originally paired with the MFB Stadiums, but the Hasbro Stadiums are licensed products as well. If there are fans, and by the looks of this thread and the amount of replies it receives daily I would say there are, then there should be something legit on this site to cater to their needs. Currently people are being looked down upon for using Hasbro. That turns people away from the community that this site was originally created for! To the people in charge: reconsider what you are doing/saying on this subject. There are people who genuinely enjoy using Hasbro stadiums and other Hasbro products. Keeping in mind this sites mission, are you really doing whats best by completely ignoring Hasbro Stadiums?