World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Evan - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  4:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:42 AM)Evan Wrote: I've messed around with it in my Max Stampede a few times and threw around Earth Aquario GB145SF pretty well.

yep, thats a top tier combo (for the old list, and most likely the new one if it does good enough), can you give tests please?

Give me a list of the beys you want me to test (check my collection in my signature) and I will do them tomorrow around 1:30ish central time.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  4:51 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:42 AM)Evan Wrote: I've messed around with it in my Max Stampede a few times and threw around Earth Aquario GB145SF pretty well.

yep, thats a top tier combo (for the old list, and most likely the new one if it does good enough), can you give tests please?

Give me a list of the beys you want me to test (check my collection in my signature) and I will do them tomorrow around 1:30ish central time.

well right now defence and attack are the main objective so for defence testing of WD VS SF VS WB, and CH120 VS GB145 is needed

for attack combos MF LLD 100RF, and MF midnight ___ 100RF (for midnight i would like testing with different clear wheels to see how its effected, most likely ones that fit well with midnights wings), that is really it <- NOTE: these testings i would like 3 more members to do as well

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - BeyCenter - Feb. 19, 2011

beybladestation told me this one:

MF-lightning l-drago CH120RF

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Aquilaz112 - Feb. 19, 2011

That's already a top tier attack combo both in hasbro and TT

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  12:56 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No.
The competitive Bmf combos topic was horrible.
What to buy in bmf is pointless. It's pretty much the same parts as "what to buy in MfB."
Why would that even be done when it can't help you in a tournament.

I find it annoying that people still say that stuff. The thread is gone, don't talk about it anymore if it was so fail. At least I tried.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  7:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
What to buy in bmf is pointless. It's pretty much the same parts as "what to buy in MfB."

I find it annoying that people still say that stuff. The thread is gone, don't talk about it anymore if it was so fail. At least I tried.

That. Give him credit for trying.

And can someone else test out my "Everlasting Cyclone" combo, Storm Pegasis T125SD? I've already gotten 2 great tests with it.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Feb. 19, 2011

i can test it in ptw our svs after i finish nanos request.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 19, 2011

I would like to see PTW, for I have already tested with SVS and gotten 100% against LLDrago 100HF/RF. Gearfried97 has also gotten 100% against HF and 80% against RF for LLDrago

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Plasma Apples - Feb. 19, 2011

Wasn't it originally Storm Libra D125SD?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  7:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

I wasn't blaming you Smile.
I was just saying that a what to buy in bmf would probably turn out bad, and would be almost Identical to what to buy in MFB.
Smile

And hasbro stadiums aren't tournament legal, so there's no point in a what to buy in bmf.

(Feb. 19, 2011  6:15 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Wasn't it originally Storm Libra D125SD?

Well, yes, but I made it better in the few hours before my SD broke by switching libra to pegasis and d125 to t125. Hence the name.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ThaKingTai - Feb. 20, 2011

I got bored and also I haven't posted anything in a while, so I decided to do some testing in the Super Vortex Stadium. I was wondering if these results were accurate and if someone could test this with Earth:
Rock Aquario C145 WB(R.A.) vs. Flame Bull 100 HF(F.B.)
Super Vortex Stadium
Beylauncher+Launcher Grip+Grip Rubber
Slightly Worn WB
Slightly Worn HF
R.A. Launched first, Sliding Shoot for F.B.

What had happened was that HF had much power at the beginning, so Rock Aquario was pushed outside of the Ridge. So because it is nearly impossible to KO in this stadium, Flame Bull attacked C145, and slowed it down.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Key blader - Feb. 20, 2011

You forgot the Burning Firestrike Stadium!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  7:25 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote: You forgot the Burning Firestrike Stadium!

no we didnt? what do you mean?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Plasma Apples - Feb. 20, 2011

Vampire 123 is talking about the first post, made by BlackAce listing the current Hasbro stadiums.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 20, 2011

Then you would have to include Bolt Blast too, the new stadium for usage. But that was for competitively viable stadiums. That's why it says SVS and mobile by popular demand. Burning Firestrike isn't good at all. I can see why SVS is up there, but not Mobile... (people bought the SVS set and SVS is their only stadium (me included)) Not many bought mobile, and it sucks harder than SVS.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Feb. 20, 2011

okay gaholeone ill do your test this week i just finihed nanos so i can do yours
oh yes and what combos should i test it againts.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Key blader - Feb. 20, 2011

Burning Firestrike Stadium is awesome. It has 3 grooves in the middle, which can make or brake a bey in a battle. The dish I think might be a little smaller but I'm not sure. I personally think it should just be up there because it's a stadium that a good amount of people probably use.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - omegazero - Feb. 20, 2011

its bad which is why it is not listed those grovees in it destroy the stadiums ability to be more like ptw.

okay whatever. I have 3 others anyway. Wait, can I be part of this thread, help do tests and stuff?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Plasma Apples - Feb. 20, 2011

The reason Burning Firestrike isn't up there is because it is unfair to defense and stamina types, as they get stuck in the grooves. It is a PTW with grooves. Vampire 123, it has not been out for long so a good number of people don't have it. My local target stopped selling MXS and started selling BF. Ga, wouldn't SVS and Mobile not be listed if it was for competitively viable stadiums. I don't think a stadium can be declared competitively viable by popular demand.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Feb. 20, 2011

The Burning Firestrike Beystadium is unfair for all types, not only Defense and Stamina ...

I think in some other thread you mentioned that in a way it was balanced, but the wrong kind of balanced, no?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Feb. 20, 2011

Yes. However, I was now just correcting what you had posted.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  5:47 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: okay gaholeone ill do your test this week i just finihed nanos so i can do yours
oh yes and what combos should i test it againts.

Test it against top-tier attack combos.

Oh, and I have created a theory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but any beyblade with a decent attack wheel with low recoil combined with a track height at 125 up that has low recoil and is not used for defense, and a D series bottom does quite well in the Hasbro stadium. An example of the decent attack wheel would be Storm, Evil, etc. For the tracks, T125, D125, 125, 135, 145, DF145. And the bottoms D, SD, and WD. These types of combos tend to do quite well. My own Everlasting Cyclone combo Storm Pegasis T125SD is an example of this theory.