World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  3:36 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I'll test Flame whatever for you as well Wolfie! I'm bored playing by myself though.. What would you like me to test it against?

really stamina and defence
it scored KOs much more constantly than rock for me, but if you dont get a early KO you dead

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Unlucky - Jan. 26, 2011

Ok thanks I'll get to that later. I can't do it now because my family is sleeping. But I'm not sure how to figure out a KO with SVS... Maybe it hits it so hard the other one stops spinning!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 26, 2011

WAIT WAIT WAIT how the hell did you get a good combo with the legend series?

So the legend series needs to be at 100 to work well?

EDIT: Forget all that! I figured it out.

For anyone wondering, the legend wheels are great, but they must be launched at around a 45 degree angle for them to work properly!

I have been getting constant knockouts using Torch when I launch it at an angle.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  3:08 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Removed

Do some of the "hasbro legends" tests in an attack stadium.
I'm curious to see how hasbro did with these.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 27, 2011

Done. These are actually pretty decent! (I only did Midnight, Hyper, and Torch for attack.) They're kinda light, so I added MFs.
All normal procedure, TT Attack Stadium.
MF Hyper Aquario 100RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB (Sorry, don't have a CS.)
HA: 75% Win rate. All by KO
EB: 25% win rate, 1 KO, 4 Outspin.
4 draws

MF Torch Bull CH120RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB
TB: 80% Win rate. 14 KO, 2 Outspin
EB: 20%, all by Outspin.

MF Midnight Bull 100RF vs. Earth Bull GB145WB
MB: 95% win rate. 18 by KO, one by Destabilize.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 27, 2011

WOW, i am impressed with them and so many said they would be bad, but you need a MF on your defence combo...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Gearfried97 - Jan. 27, 2011

sorry Wolfblade, i probably wont be able to do any testing on your Flame H145HF/S combo until later tonight because my basement is getting finished Tongue_out

and those legend series beyblades need to come here to Newmarket! :o The tests that Megalader did were amazing.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: sorry Wolfblade, i probably wont be able to do any testing on your Flame H145HF/S combo until later tonight because my basement is getting finished Tongue_out

and those legend series beyblades need to come here to Newmarket! :o The tests that Megalader did were amazing.

thats fine thats fine

oh common, everywhere gets the legend beys but torornto so far, man i need a new SF (not to mention the attack capabilities of midnight) <- sorry for offtopic and whining

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Otsu - Jan. 27, 2011

did some play testing with torch and midnight to compare them as attackers. torch did an okay job but midnight was far and away the better attacking wheel. also the hits were a lot more violent/devastating i would say compared to torch.

my setup:
Max Stampede Stadium
MF Midnight/Torch Bull CH120RF vs. Earth Bull T125WD

in the long run earth bull still won majority of the time.

what was the win %? of each combos

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Gearfried97 - Jan. 27, 2011

okay wolfblade, the people are done for today so i did the testing you asked for:

MXS Stadium
Ripcord Launcher for both
Straight Shoot for Dark Bull, Banking for Flame Saggitario

Flame Saggitario H145HF/S (HF mode)-FS vs Dark Bull C145FS-DB

F.Sag Win: 30%
Dark Bull Win: 70%

All of Flame Saggitario's wins were from KO's, and it has to KO really early (~7-8sec) to win.

And just because I was kinda bored:

Flame Saggitario H145HF/S (S mode) vs Dark Bull C145FS

Same conditions (no banking for F.Sag though)

F.Sag Win: 0%
Dark Bull Win: 100%

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Otsu - Jan. 27, 2011

i didn't record any stats or anything, just simple observations between the two metal wheels.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 27, 2011

Sorry, I only have one MF, and when I use two for testing, it's because I test with my cousin sometimes.

oh well, but yeah if you dont get a quick KO the battle is over, but i find it KOed more than rock did for me

thanks Smile

(Jan. 27, 2011  4:38 AM)Otsu Wrote: i didn't record any stats or anything, just simple observations between the two metal wheels.

well we need results more then observations really

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - yowannabe - Jan. 27, 2011

Im really liking the legend series beys results ill have to see if they came out in ohio yet does a nyone know if they cost extra
Whats the best hasbro stadium i have l-drago stadium and super vortex I know its of topic (kinda) but we should make an official hasbro bey testing stadium

We have two. Lightning Force and Max Stampede are the two fully accepted. We can deal with PTW and SVS, but we cannot take results as seriously. I'll just end up asking someone to retest them.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ikmv - Jan. 27, 2011

I just picked up all 5 Legend Beys 2 of each 1 fo rme and 1 for my son. I am at work but I have max stampede and LDrago stadium at home. Post here on what you want me to test when I get home Ill test and even put a video up if requested.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  4:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm bumping the combo Storm Libra D125SD. Can someone else test this? My results and comments are on page 22.

3rd bump. Can someone else besides me please test this? I have very little to work with here.

k i will when i have the time

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Auska - Jan. 27, 2011

I could do the same tests in my driger's den the only part i don't have is the libra clear wheel.
the bey wiki says that libra clear wheel is 2.8 grams and it says the same with saggitario's so i can use that
I have lldrago parts x2 storm wheels x2 one old one new of each i can use for this test
i have an rf as well so i can test lldrago hf in assault and upper new and old as well as rf in all those modes new and old against your combo.

just say the word and or PM me ( i dont know what stadiums are in the clear for testing but i also have to old mobile stadium)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 28, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  9:51 PM)Auska Wrote: I could do the same tests in my driger's den the only part i don't have is the libra clear wheel.
the bey wiki says that libra clear wheel is 2.8 grams and it says the same with saggitario's so i can use that
I have lldrago parts x2 storm wheels x2 one old one new of each i can use for this test
i have an rf as well so i can test lldrago hf in assault and upper new and old as well as rf in all those modes new and old against your combo.

just say the word and or PM me ( i dont know what stadiums are in the clear for testing but i also have to old mobile stadium)
Okay, only Max Stampede and Lightning Force are really accepted. The other MFB Hasbro stadiums are accepted as well, but they're not taken as seriously.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kai-V - Jan. 28, 2011

Plus, obviously only Beystadiums from the new series can be used to test the new series ...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Blink. - Jan. 28, 2011

MF-H Earth leone t125wd (EL) VS. l ldrago 100hf (LL)
LF stadium
1.EL-OS
2.EL-KO
3.LL-KO
4.EL-OS
5.EL-KO
6.EL-OS
7.EL-OS
8.EL-OS
9.EL-OS
10.EL-OS

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Gearfried97 - Jan. 28, 2011

i dont know if this will tell us anything but:

Lightning L-Drago CH120RF vs Dark Bull C145FS

MXS Stadium
Ripcord Launcher + Launcher Grip used for both beyblades
Straight Shot for Dark Bull, Catapult Shot for LLDrago

Dark Bull Win: 80% - 8 OS
LLDrago Win: 20% - 2 KO's

i found this kinda wierd. maybe someone can test this too?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 28, 2011

NO, that's on par with what happens to attack types in Hasbro stadiums.