World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 23, 2011

(Jan. 23, 2011  3:17 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:44 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:28 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: [quote='darkaries24' pid='516225' dateline='1295568739']
i think the power is all in the eagle cw because my bud made a very similar combo with cancer cw and it lost but still dranzer combo ftw!(btw stadium? launch technique?)

LF stadium and regular launch

lol it wins because it looks like dranzer
ok here is the wolf challenge make a combo that isnt a attack type and tell it to me so i can test it vs dranzer
Burn Bull ED145WB. Launched at full power. I know it's weird, but Burn has gotten decent results for defense and is also great at stamina. Bull because it's just awesome at Defense and Stamina ED145 because C145 would scrape too much at full power and it's free-spinning. WB for slow circling.

Please Show Results. I've Gotten More Floor Scraping With ED145 Than C145

Well, I messed up. Forgot about the whole no-click thing (I mean it doesn't stay completely in place) on C145. Revised: Burn Bull C145WB. As for the test results, I just used the Hasbro Top-tier list. It has Burn for Defense. Then again, that's up for debate. And Burn is Top-Tier Stamina.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 23, 2011

Burn gets 75-85% on the top-tier Attack combos. It is valid for Defense, plus, WB is still having TR issues. It'll do in a pinch, but SF just bounces off, so It's better. WB vs. SF

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Unlucky - Jan. 23, 2011

OK i tested my Night Bull 145SD for Stamina and these are the results. Feel free to test it in a better stadium if you can.

Night Bull 145 SD vs. Dark Aquario C145RSF (Chillax I know its bad)
SVS, Light Launcher 2 for both, Bull always shot first
NB=Bull, DA=Aquario

1.NB by Outspin
2.NB by Outspin
3.NB by Outspin
4.NB by Outspin
5.NB by Outspin
6.NB by Outspin
7.NB by Outspin
8." "
9." "
10." "

Solo spin: 2mins 41s

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 23, 2011

Wait
Please test this against earth burn or even flame at the least
and with with the same tip and track and energy ring

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 23, 2011

yeah testing stamima vs defence is bad as: stamina>defence, and please only use hasbro parts fo this

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 23, 2011

I'll try it on a String Launcher later. If those spin times are on a ripcord launcher, this just might be top-tier in a few days!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Wonderweiss - Jan. 23, 2011

I will Be Putin Up some Results Later On today

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Unlucky - Jan. 23, 2011

People hold up I only have one of every bey that I own so I will be testing Night Bull against Flame Aquario DF145D. Okay? I'll post results tomorrow err later it's like 4:30am here so yeah

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Ga' - Jan. 23, 2011

I've been testing a combo, and it seems pretty good. I can't test it against any top tier combos or similar except for this one because this is the only one I can make.
Storm Libra D125SD. (Yes, I know these parts except for SD are all outclassed, but the test results are honest)
Super Vortex Stadium used
Libra shot with beylauncher, LLDrago shot with Light Launcher L and Hasbro ripcord (No access to beylauncher L as of yet, but it's difficult to perform sliding shoot with it anywho.)
Sliding Shoot used. LL for LL Drago and SL for Storm Libra. LL Drago in Upper Mode. KO= Knock out by hitting it so it falls over, loses spin, etc. (Had to write this because this is the SV stadium here, people) SO=Stadium Out (Yes, it is possible in the SV, but quite rare.) All draws redone.
Vs. Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Because RF just sucks in the Hasbro stadiums)
Round 1: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 2: SL by OS
Round 3: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 4: SL by OS
Round 5: SL by OS
Round 6: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 7: SL by KO (I know, it's crazy, but I'll show why in the comments)
Round 8: SL by OS (barely, 0.3 second difference)
Round 9: SL by OS
Round 10: SL by OS
SL win rate: 100%
LL win rate: 0%
Vs. LL Drago 100RF (For the sake of testing against a top-tier combo)
Round 1: Draw: redone SL by OS (barely)
Round 2: SL by OS
Round 3: SL by OS
Round 4: SL by OS
Round 5: Draw: redone Draw: redone SL by OS (barely again)
Round 6: SL by OS
Round 7: SL by OS
Round 8: SL by KO
Round 9: SL by OS
Round 10: SL by OS
SL win rate: 100%
LL win rate: 0%
Honestly, this thing seems unstoppable. And it could achieve KO's against LL Drago because of the weird movement of the SD tip in this case. In SV, when Libra was hit, it would circle back into the center in a movement reminiscent of the flower pattern seen with a sliding shoot, and as it would come up to the edge of the tornado ridge from momentum, LL Drago would hit it up further. Most of the time, it would go out of the tornado ridge, come back down and hit LL Drago hard, but sometimes, it would be late enough into the curve that it would catch the tornado ridge as it was turning around. Then the SD tip's flat side would be in contact with the floor, and the sides would be safely supported by the ridge. It would just swing around, going faster and faster (It beat the RF tip in speed at the peak of its speed in my test) each second until it either:
a) lost control and landed on the outside edge of the ridge, where LL drago couldn't hit it, resulting in what would have normally happened as it came back down and hit LL Drago hard, or:
b) It manages to hit LL Drago and sends it flying hard into the stadium, where it would land facebolt first into the wall, and just fall down out of spin.
choice b caused the ko's.
the combo of D125 and SD gives great stabilization, as Libra quickly regains its balance and could wobble slightly without losing speed like a normal WD (which would be considered better than SD), as seen here:
Beywiki Wrote:WDs low spin rate towards the end of the battle will make it extremely easy for the opponent to knock it completely over. This low spin rate towards the end of the battle is created because in the process of wobbling at such a large angle, more friction is made with the stadium floor, thus decreasing its Stamina.
Libra's design has more weight on the outside, allowing for centrifical force and storm is not a powerful recoil, but it has some attack and doesn't have enough recoil to jeopardize the combo's defense, and works well in combination with the SD's movement on the ridge.

I repeat: This is not a lie, but it needs testing against right spin attack and stamina combos. LL Drago couldn't stand a chance against this thing. If you need me to do more testing, than check the my parts spoiler in my signature.

EDIT: I posted this in the competitive Hasbro MFB combos too, but it might not be usable because I only have and used the SV stadium for testing...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 23, 2011

the reason it won is becuase of the SVS but we will test in the LF/MXS for you soon

OK I redid my original tests with Night Bull but instead i put it against Flame Aquario DF145D.

Same as last time; Alternating shots, Aquario shot first
1.FA by OS
2.NB by OS
3.NB by OS
4.FA by OS
5.FA by OS
6.FA by OS
7.NB by OS
8.NB by OS
9.FA by OS
10.FA by OS
11.NB by OS
12.FA by OS
13.NB by OS
14.FA by OS
15.FA by OS
16.FA by OS
17.FA by OS
18.FA by OS
19.FA by OS
20.FA by OS

Night Bull win rate: 30%
Conclusion: Don't use it against a Stamina custom that has the same height as you. Will test at 125 then 100 height later
Question: How do you do the spoiler thing?

can you test vs a earth combo, and people please use the new way of posting tests
example do:
lightning ldrago 100f vs earth bull gb145sf
ldrago win: 60%
earth win: 40%

(just a example, not real tests results)

sorry dont have an Earth Wheel

do you have burn? i would test but dont have night night

Gah, no! I saw Phoenix at the store but I didnt feel like buying it. So Flame is the best Stamina wheel i got

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Unlucky - Jan. 24, 2011

I did testing at 125 and 100 heights and the results were:

Night Bull 125SD vs. Flame Aquario DF145D
Night win: 70% Solo spin: 2min 17s

Night Bull 100SD vs Aquario
Night win: 30% Solo spin: 1min 30s

Conclusion: Night works best at a mid height track although more testing is needed because I have very little to work with. Feel free to test it as it may have the same mold differences that the original Virgo had.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 25, 2011

Anyone have any Cyber, Midnight, or Torch combos they would like me to test?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:56 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Anyone have any Cyber, Midnight, or Torch combos they would like me to test?

hmm could you do midnight/torch ___ (any hight) f/hf/rf

i dont think cyber will do so good...

anyone want me to do some combo testing?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 26, 2011

No, Cyber is not an attack wheel.

I think it would be better suited to a defensive wheel actually, or stamina.

Midnight Eagle C145RF is the first combo that has been able to knock out Earth Bull 125SD, gonna test this combo now.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  12:04 AM)Omega12 Wrote: No, Cyber is not an attack wheel.

I think it would be better suited to a defensive wheel actually, or stamina.

i know that cyber isnt good for attack, i said use midnight/torch for attack

anyone want me to test anything

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - |Joe| - Jan. 26, 2011

Could you test out Flame Susanow 100FS? It got all 90% or 100% win rates when I tested it.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  12:13 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Could you test out Flame Susanow 100FS? It got all 90% or 100% win rates when I tested it.
sure, but i will need to have bull/gasher as i dont have susanow, what combo do you want me to test it against?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 26, 2011

Lord Wolfblade, what do you want me to test the torch and midnight combos out on?

(Jan. 26, 2011  12:20 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Lord Wolfblade, what do you want me to test the torch and midnight combos out on?

vs defence and stamina would be fine

I'll keep using earth bull then