World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! (/Thread-Hasbro-Stadium-Combo-Testing-All-combos-for-Hasbro-Stadiums-go-here)

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 10, 2011

I've heard you say so. I swear, if it truly looks like Dranzer, I'll give you an internet cookie.
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I say that in 3 weeks, we try a Hasbro Tier list. Who likes the idea?

LOL, I'd like it earlier, but 3 weeks is understandable. I'm probably getting a few beys in that time so I'll be able to help a bit.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  3:41 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: I've heard you say so. I swear, if it truly looks like Dranzer, I'll give you an internet cookie.
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I say that in 3 weeks, we try a Hasbro Tier list. Who likes the idea?

LOL, I'd like it earlier, but 3 weeks is understandable. I'm probably getting a few beys in that time so I'll be able to help a bit.

1. i can pm you a pic of "dranzer" soon (it would look more like dranzer if it had the blue aquario clear wheel( but eagle is a bird like dranzer) and a fireblaze face bolt)
2. a hasbro tier list, i like it! i hope to help make it a reality
3. what is a internet cookie?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - beytourneyking - Jan. 10, 2011

earth testing was i waste, i gueseUnhappy i did some test with evil though. in a battle of ten rounds in the moble stadium, i got:
EV. leone 100B VS S. Libra DF145FS
EV.L. got 60% by mostly KOs
but when i did the same test(same stadium, same # of rounds)
EV. Orso 105B VS R. Libra DF145FS(the only thing i changed with libra was the wheel) EV.O got only 30%.
i'm not sure, but this might mean evil works well with some defence type clear wheels and doesn't work well with others. can someone test clear wheels like Aries, Giraffe, Ect. Thanks in advance.

BTW kyuuiba-master, if you would kill for some of my beys( u said so in post 264) then check out my trading post!

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 10, 2011

this is beacuse rock produces too much recoil defeating evil orso
and how can it be different in wheels everyone knows that the best defence clear wheel is bull

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - beytourneyking - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  5:08 PM)aquila112 Wrote: this is beacuse rock produces too much recoil defeating evil orso
and how can it be different in wheels everyone knows that the best defence clear wheel is bull
i thought bull was a balance type.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Stratus G. - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  5:11 PM)beytourneyking Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:08 PM)aquila112 Wrote: this is beacuse rock produces too much recoil defeating evil orso

No.

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Don't worry. It has nothing to do with the Hasbro Metagame. The rule is if a Bey hits the wall, it counts as an automatic Stadium Out.
Also No..
If You'd Like Me To Properly Explain. I Can Do So.
Otherwise. Do Not Try To Explain What You Fully Do Not Know.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  5:25 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:

No.

(Jan. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Don't worry. It has nothing to do with the Hasbro Metagame. The rule is if a Bey hits the wall, it counts as an automatic Stadium Out.
Also No..
if the bey lands in a pocket or goes over the wall its a stadium out?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - thiSISEd94R - Jan. 10, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: i think my earth bull ch120 wd does better than my earth bull 125 wd in mobile stadium but i can no longer test because my ch120 is broken...);

I'll test Earth__CH120WD when I get home from school, alas I do not have a mobile stadium though. I do have my Lightning L-drago stadium though. As for Earth__125WD I cannot help with that because I don't have a 125 track. Sorry Uncertain

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Kyuubi-Master - Jan. 10, 2011

Sorry, I read that somewhere.I guess it was false. Can you explain it to me?

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - F-P92 - Jan. 10, 2011

Hey I was doing some things and i found a pretty good combo doesnt last long but Repels attacks and Strikes
its a Balance type and the Pieces are
Any-Facebolt
Pegasus-energy ring
Flame-Fusion wheel
105-spin track
WB- Tip
Overal Stamina-(min-sec-milsec) 00.03.06
Type: Balance
Stadium- Hasbro Super Vortex
Launcher-Grip ( launcher non-modded)
Ill post more tomorrow test it out if you can Flame Pegasus 105WB Wink

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 11, 2011

Formal Testing. We cannot take this seriously unless you have tests against good stamina types.
Sorry for the double post, but I have found that Evil has no defense use.
Evil Bull GB145WB vs. Rock Cancer T125F

Rock: 100% 20 wins.

'Nuff said...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - jdarell - Jan. 11, 2011

rock (any clear wheel/ facebolt) 100hf seems to dominate my out of the box flame libra, flame sagittario, dark bull, storm pegasus, evil gemios, poison serpent in the max stampede stadium. If any of you have the chance, try it out. My brother nicknamed it the "god bey", so see if you get the same results. I'll post formal results as soon as i finish my homework and have a chance to Grin

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - ghatre - Jan. 11, 2011

my flame wolf df145 hf beates my earth bull 105 wd 60-65% of the time which is pretty good for such a random combo (alternating shots) also it was in mobile stadium and all wolf ko's are os by destabilization and all bull ko's are os

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - 64mas - Jan. 11, 2011

Stratus G. Wrote:
Also No..

Yes please, that would be great. Thanks! Smile

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 10, 2011  6:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

No.

Also No..

To Clarify this. If a bey hits a wall it is still in play. If a bey Lands in a pocket it is considered a Stadium out. If a bey does over the walls out of the stadium then you did something right/wrong, but that is a stadium out.

The walls act exactly like the walls in a TT stadium, only they happen to go all the way around the stadium. Safety issues and the like.

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but this si what I have observed/ heard.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  2:59 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

No.

Also No..

To Clarify this. If a bey hits a wall it is still in play. If a bey Lands in a pocket it is considered a Stadium out. If a bey does over the walls out of the stadium then you did something right/wrong, but that is a stadium out.

The walls act exactly like the walls in a TT stadium, only they happen to go all the way around the stadium. Safety issues and the like.

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but this si what I have observed/ heard.

lol i just said that but nobody noticed...

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Temporal - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  1:29 AM)jdarell Wrote: rock (any clear wheel/ facebolt) 100hf seems to dominate my out of the box flame libra, flame sagittario, dark bull, storm pegasus, evil gemios, poison serpent in the max stampede stadium. If any of you have the chance, try it out. My brother nicknamed it the "god bey", so see if you get the same results. I'll post formal results as soon as i finish my homework and have a chance to Grin

Must test against Top-Tier combos. No "Out of the box" beys.

Rock has no use on the 100 spin track.

Rock Bull 100HF vs. Earth Bull GB145SF

1 EB OS
2 EB OS
3 EB OS
4 EB OS
5 EB OS
6 EB OS
7 EB OS
8 EB OS
9 EB OS
10 EB OS

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - Omega12 - Jan. 11, 2011

*quote removed*

It's the signature, it commands authority Smile

On topic: Can we try to start getting a Tier list going?

Sure. I'll start one.

RE: Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here! - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 11, 2011

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:09 AM)Omega12 Wrote: It's the signature, it commands authority Smile

On topic: Can we try to start getting a Tier list going?

yeah i need to get another signature soon <- offtopic

edit: ignore down
Megablader9 said we will try to make a tier list in about three weeks (we need more testing done)

I'm starting it now, but the Destabilisers need work. I'll put them up, but if they get 4 bad tests, they come down.

well when i can find my dragoon ripcord i will do testing with Destabilisers (they just dont work for me, but if i had a more powerful launch they will attack more= more wins)

It's up! Well, a new era begins...

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:23 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: It's up! Well, a new era begins...

yep, now people like me without a TT attack stadium might not be looked down on

Well, time to start on new combos.