World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Dragoon G - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Dragoon G (/Thread-Dragoon-G--21065)

Pages: 1 2

Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 22, 2010

Number: A-89
System: G SERIES
Type: Attack

Contents

1 Attack Ring (AR): Eight Spiker
1.1 Use in Smash Attack Customization
2 Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide
3 Spin Gear (SG): Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)
4 Blade Base (BB): Fast Clutch Eight Attack
5 Other Version
6 Gallery
7 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Eight Spiker

Weight : 5 grams

The Eight Spiker, that is designed for left-spin, has eight exposed spikes. It is very good for many combo's and provides excellent Smash Attack. Is necessary attemps to hit the opponents blade at the beginning of the match because Dragoon Galaxy has bad Defense. It is sure the best Dragoon AR. When this AR is not possible to have, is reccomended to take on Triple Wing (Trygle).

Use in Smash Attack Customization

Using this AR, you can make great Smash Attack types. It is possible to add more attack to the combos by adding the Revolver Attack as WD.

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)

SG: Neo Left SG [Metal Weight Version] (Dragoon V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)(Dragoon V's tip)

WD: Ten Wide
SG: Left SG
BB: Storm Grip (Dragoon S)

Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide

See Ten Wide.

Spin Gear (SG): Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)

Weight of EG Only: 11 grams

The EG gear, which is left spin, is the soul of its power. The EG gear starts quickly so that can take out the opponent in the early run. It is not the best choiche for attack type beyblade, it is outclassed by Left Engine Gear Turbo (Dragoon GT).

Blade Base (BB): Fast Clutch Eight Attack
Weight of BB Only: 7 grams

The blade base has eight spikes, that are shaped like the AR, which add on more attack, so any blade that tries to attack from a lower position will get attacked. It doesn't have more endurance.

Other Versions
Dragoon G - Blue Version
Dragon G - Red Version

Gallery
Frontal view: Here
Retro view: Here
Parts view: Here

Overall

Dragoon Galaxy was the first G blade released. It has low endurance which is common in most Dragoon blades, but what it lacks in endurance, it makes up for in smash attack, and also it hasn't much defence qualities. Un-customised it would most likely lose unless it manages an early victory or Gattyaki is performed. What really makes this Beyblade worth the purchase is it's Attack Ring; Eight Spiker. It's a BeyBlade that a colletionist must have.

RE: Dragoon G - Soundwave - Dec. 22, 2010

this looks a lot like the one from beyblade spirit no?

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:25 PM)tman14 Wrote: this looks a lot like the one from beyblade spirit no?
Yes, i've took more parts from here for the text. Expecially in the parts description.

RE: Dragoon G - Soundwave - Dec. 22, 2010

yeah I knew it looked familiar :T

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:38 PM)tman14 Wrote: yeah I knew it looked familiar :T
Eheheh (:

EDIT: A question, in the photo that i've posted, my blade base is broken, is a problem or not ?

RE: Dragoon G - Mc Frown - Dec. 22, 2010

Uh, it sounds so conversational, the combos are bad, and it just sounds like a praise article as opposed to a scrutinizing one. You address the reader, and the part descriptions are not adequate.

(Dec. 22, 2010  8:05 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Uh, it's sounds so conversational, the combos are bad, and it just sounds like a praise article as opposed to a scrutinizing one. You address the reader, and the part descriptions are not adequate.
I'll try to correct (:

RE: Dragoon G - Poseidon - Dec. 22, 2010

try the drgoon grip BB instead od drgoon V2 s

RE: Dragoon G - Ultra - Dec. 22, 2010

It's a left spin AR so that won't really work. I've found storm grip works pretty well with it.

(Dec. 22, 2010  8:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's a left spin AR so that won't really work. I've found storm grip works pretty well with it.
Oh thanks, i correct Wink

RE: Dragoon G - LeonTempest - Dec. 23, 2010

the article itself is waay to personalized, opinionized, and just all around informal. remove all mentions of the word "you". but at that point, you might as well just reword the whole thing. Format, syntax, and grammatical errors can be found in alot of obvious spots. Before i even add this to the "Missing Beys List" thread's, "Work in Progress" section in my next update, This article must be greatly improved.

You do get most of your point across, which is a good start, but this article needs that nice finish. right now its a discolored metal that rusty and orange and green. Editing the artixle would be like covering that up with a nice chrome paint.

RE: Dragoon G - Mc Frown - Dec. 23, 2010

Well then it's just a facade, grunge at heart.
Wouldn't it need scouring?

RE: Dragoon G - milkychipz - Dec. 23, 2010

Hmm, Beywiki standards are arguably quite formal...

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 23, 2010

I''l try to correct soon (:

RE: Dragoon G - LeonTempest - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  7:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well then it's just a facade, grunge at heart.

i used a metaphor to describe something bad becoming good. Nothing more. No facades here

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  12:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  7:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well then it's just a facade, grunge at heart.

i used a metaphor to describe something bad becoming good. Nothing more. No facades here
I've correct a small part. Soon i'll try to correct the rest (:

RE: Dragoon G - Mc Frown - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  12:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

putting paint over crappy metal is like putting a rug over a hole in the floor

RE: Dragoon G - LeonTempest - Dec. 24, 2010

ok, now you are completely over examining the meaning of the metaphor. It got its point across. This argument is pointless

The article is definatly getting better now. hopefuly, the final product is good

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  4:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ok, now you are completely over examining the meaning of the metaphor. It got its point across. This argument is pointless

The article is definatly getting better now. hopefuly, the final product is good
Thanks, this is my first article, now I know how to write it (:

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  4:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ok, now you are completely over examining the meaning of the metaphor. It got its point across. This argument is pointless

Thanks, this is my first article, now I know how to write it (:

EDIT: Mhhh I think i've finish to correct the article (:
PS: Sorry for the double post, I don't be able to cancel this or the previous message Uncertain

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Jan. 02, 2011

Can we finally get this up, please?

RE: Dragoon G - Mc Frown - Jan. 06, 2011

No, because it's awful.

RE: Dragoon G - Ultra - Jan. 06, 2011

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:23 PM)C a o S Wrote: Number: A-89
System: G SERIES

Contents

5 Other Version
6 Gallery
7 Overall

The Eight Spiker, that is designed for left-spin, has eight exposed spikes. It is very good for many combo's and provides excellent Smash Attack. Is necessary attemps to hit the opponents blade at the beginning of the match because Dragoon Galaxy has bad Defense. It is sure the best Dragoon AR. When this AR is not possible to have, is reccomended to take on Triple Wing (Trygle).

The wording is pretty bad. Also you're talking about just the AR here not the whole blade. Of course it has bad defence. The AR is used for attack. This part only really has use in left spin combos so Trygle might not be the best replacement.

Using this AR, you can make great Smash Attack types. It is possible to add more attack to the combos by adding the Revolver Attack as WD.

SG: Neo Left SG [Metal Weight Version] (Dragoon V2)

SG: Left SG

See Ten Wide.

The EG gear, which is left spin, is the soul of its power. The EG gear starts quickly so that can take out the opponent in the early run. It is not the best choiche for attack type beyblade, it is outclassed by Left Engine Gear Turbo (Dragoon GT).

Spelling is wrong, unneccessary opinion and not enough description.

The blade base has eight spikes, that are shaped like the AR, which add on more attack, so any blade that tries to attack from a lower position will get attacked. It doesn't have more endurance.

More endurance than what?! Does the feature actually work? If not say so. Not enough description.

Other Versions
Dragoon G - Blue Version
Dragon G - Red Version

Gallery

Overall

Dragoon Galaxy was the first G blade released. It has low endurance which is common in most Dragoon blades, but what it lacks in endurance, it makes up for in smash attack, and also it hasn't much defence qualities. Un-customised it would most likely lose unless it manages an early victory or Gattyaki is performed. What really makes this Beyblade worth the purchase is it's Attack Ring; Eight Spiker. It's a BeyBlade that a colletionist must have.

Doesn't need defence. It's an attack blade. Mispelling and poor wording again. Also Gattyaki has very little competitve use and isn't really worth mentioning.

MC Frown is right. This article needs a lot of work. Here's some faults/thing that need correcting.

RE: Dragoon G - C a o S³ - Jan. 22, 2011

Ok, I'll try to make it better (:

RE: Dragoon G - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 23, 2011

NONSENSE KING FOR THE WI Wrote:Number: A-89
System: Engine Gear

Contents

5 Other Version
6 Gallery
7 Overall

Eight Spiker is the prized part of this bey. This AR has eight exposed spikes meant for left spin smash attack, hence its name. Though, since it is meant for smash with its multiple protrusions, this will give off a lot of recoil unfortunately. With that being said, this Attack Ring still provides excellent Attack power and makes up for the self damage. Eight Spiker is also the best left-spin smash attacker.

WD: Ten Heavy

SG: Neo Left SG (Metal Weight)(Dragoon V2)

SG: Neo Left SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core

See Ten Wide.

The Engine Gear, which is left spin, starts off with an immediate speed burst. However, like all first clutch engine gears, it is not useful in competitive play, due to a drastic decrease in stamina after the Engine Gear is released.

The blade base allows the engine gear to be released at the beginning of the battle. It also has eight spikes shaped like Eight Spiker which are meant for smashing low attackers. However, this only adds recoil and isn't useful for competitive play.

Other Versions
Dragoon G - Kmart Exclusive (Blue)
Dragoon G - (Red)

Gallery

Overall
Dragoon Galaxy was the first G blade released. While most of its parts have no use in competitive play, its Attack Ring, Eight Spiker, is a staple part for smash attack combos and is the best left spin smash attacker. Every Blader should own at least one of this bey.