World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
eBay Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: eBay Topic (/Thread-eBay-Topic)

RE: eBay Topic - GeneralHawx - Aug. 18, 2010

This is really good http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-BeyBlade-Metal-Fight-4-Layers-SPECIAL-EDITION-/150481382169?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

RE: eBay Topic - souless1234 - Aug. 18, 2010

Its still cheaper if you buy from dimsum2u without the tracking.

RE: eBay Topic - pegasis - Aug. 18, 2010

Dimsum2u does sell really cheap beyblades.

RE: eBay Topic - Daegor42 - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 18, 2010  4:31 PM)pegasis Wrote: Dimsum2u does sell really cheap beyblades.

He does though. He really, really does.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you said doesn't. Just woke up.

EDIT: I don't think this warrents a second post, but this is kinda neat.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Power-Triple-X-Set-/260585337288?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
I don't remember seeing this before. Attack stadium, Earth Virgo and white launcher grip for around $90 after shipping. You get the karabiner grip and Dark Wolf + Rock Escolpio too, but that's hardly worth it.

RE: eBay Topic - GeneralHawx - Aug. 19, 2010

That's a good deal Daegor if only it weren't a super attack stadium I would of gotten this instead but isn't it $80 after shipping?

RE: eBay Topic - Daegor42 - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  2:06 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: That's a good deal Daegor if only it weren't a super attack stadium I would of gotten this instead but isn't it $80 after shipping?

As far as I can tell, it's an Attack stadium, not a Super Attack.

And it's $87.50 CAD after shipping, so about $90 is a fair statement.

Sorry calculated wrong again thought it was $77.50 Hmm thanks for the find now I have more choices but if the LeoShop one comes back up I'd rather go for that one.

RE: eBay Topic - souless1234 - Aug. 19, 2010

Then you better have $100 ready because you need to get $30 + $39 for shipping, as told to me by Mc Frown. Also probably pay for customs...

Tired great, guess it's back to the Gmarket or wait for the LeoShop

RE: eBay Topic - Corey - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  2:29 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Then you better have $100 ready because you need to get $30 + $39 for shipping, as told to me by Mc Frown. Also probably pay for customs...

I have never had to pay customs for importing beyblades.

Different State laws?

I was talking about LeoShop, you're better off asking Mc Frown on customs in a PM.

RE: eBay Topic - Imfamous30 - Aug. 19, 2010

I refuse to buy anything from places, like Hong Kong, because of Customs.

RE: eBay Topic - Corey - Aug. 19, 2010

That's going to make it awfully tough for you to get deep in this hobby, then.

RE: eBay Topic - Mc Frown - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  4:47 AM)Imfamous30 Wrote: I refuse to buy anything from places, like Hong Kong, because of Customs.

Where do you live?
In the US I've never had to pay customs, for items from Korea, Japan, or China.

In Flo Rida Smile , Its just, everytime i buy something from over there it usually ends up getting messed up or damaged. I mean i would buy from over there if you guys could tell me a trusted buyer/site to buy from?

There's a thread for that, but theIntoy, dimsum2u, leoshop, playoma, eBay (mostly, depends on seller).
etc. Look there.

Alright Thanks Smile , Another thing, do you guys think i should just go to the walmart down the street from me and buy the Beyblade Super Vortex Battle Set (For the Limited Edition Lightning L'Drago) or buy the Normal one on eBay and wait for the normal one to come...

Buy it on eBay so you get the Beylauncher L, something Hasbro probably won't release. (Betting they'll release Beylauncher L/R in a long while).

Isnt there supposed to be a special launcher that ONLY works for the Lightning L'Drago?
(Because it spins left)

Any left spin launcher will do.
Just import a TT one, trust me.

Alright, but I'm just wondering...What launcher do you think comes with the Limited Edition Lightning L'Drago?

What limited edition? The CoroCoro Black Lightning L Drago come with the Beyblade only. Regular Takara Tomy or Sono Kong Lightning L Dragos come with a Beylauncher L and Hasbros comes with a Right Launcher L (or in proper term Light Launcher L)

Beyblade Super Vortex Battle Set, I just found the answer I was looking for on Youtube

Don't bother getting it. LLDrago will perform poorly due to the shortened launcher.