World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  11:58 AM)takaokinomiya1 Wrote: hey dude wat's uo, i also live in india, real name is tyson sharma , live in obra-sonebhadra(u.p).i want to organize a indian beyblade tournament . we will telecast it on t.v after it all bladers of india will come to participent.who will be winner he will go to world championship tournament which we will organize by the help of kai-v and WBO.

Obviously I never even heard of this ...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - TheLoneWolf.Kai - Feb. 13, 2011

I'm in Thane.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  11:58 AM)takaokinomiya1 Wrote: hey dude wat's uo, i also live in india, real name is tyson sharma , live in obra-sonebhadra(u.p).i want to organize a indian beyblade tournament . we will telecast it on t.v after it all bladers of india will come to participent.who will be winner he will go to world championship tournament which we will organize by the help of kai-v and WBO.

Just one question, are you some kind of Indian richie rich???? These days ppl have probs with telecasting some domestic cricket matches(even though cricket is a highly sort after sport in our country) and you're talking about telecasting a Bey tourney???? That also on National TV??!!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 13, 2011

i know, serious man is it a joke, and do you think kai-v will run around trying to make a world tourney, ticket prices are sky high at the moment.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Feb. 13, 2011

I think that's enough of the Constructive Criticism towards that useless post made by TakaoKinomiya1

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Wolverine Mode - Feb. 13, 2011

City: Mumbai
State: Maharastra

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Trichr - Feb. 14, 2011

Hello everyone!!!!!!

User name - Trichr [Real Name: Amrit Chhetri ]

Current City - Mumbai

Current State - Maharashtra

Country - India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 14, 2011

agreed and welcome trichr and legendary 4

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 14, 2011

Well now we do have 14 members from mumbai , but disregarding Ra coz he is still in US & maybe a few here n there we may have 8 members to make a tourney did anyone get an attack stadium , i am not going to order it online as it is costly to buy a bb-10 & i would much prefer buying a bb-76 , but that is not my single priority so i have asked my uncle who travels abroad to get it , last time he got me a TT Storm Pegasis , but BB-10 was soldout in the shop in Malaysia , so as for me i am going to wait as i am in no hurry coz i have studies & also people will have their SSC & HSC Exams & i also don't know how many school kids here are going to come so if we get enough members soon i will notify WBO 2-3 Weeks in advance coz i to have to get the updated tournament rules clearly in my head & as this is the 1st time i will be organizing it so it is also new for me & yes i asked Kai-V & she once told me prizes are not always necessary in WBO Tournaments , so don't just come for the prizes in tourneys come for the fun , when we can expands the tourneys we will all chip in the future to put some kind of prizes , but not at the first tourney , have fun for a change & yes please co-operate thank you

Ok guys i have got info from gokurox & he now has a BB-10

i have updated the 1st post with a link containing list of people having official stadiums , so please read the post carefully ,

for your convinience right now check this link

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-Bladers-Intro-Yourself?pid=535704#pid535704

this post on the 9th page contains the list of people having either BB-10 , BB-32 , BB-76 , Currently there is only one owner & like i mentioned he is gokurox

Mods i have added a pic of his stadium & some info that you guys should read so please do check the above link thank you all i am really tired now gonna watch some TV Now lol Smile

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - preshant - Feb. 14, 2011

i hav one but v'll will hav 2 host the tournament during winter holidays
shall v?

(Feb. 14, 2011  7:22 PM)preshant Wrote: i hav one but v'll will hav 2 host the tournament during winter holidays
shall v?

Ok but i gokurox is also from chennai & he already has one , & i think some more people in chennai will have another one by then if not & if there is a tourney going on you can bring yours , but it is going to cost you with your luggage & your parents wont allow it , if they do then it is upto to you , coz in the luggage it might break also , why take the risk since gokurox already has one

I Am not adding your name in the list coz you are away from india & can't come if there is a tourney held early in chennai , if more people from there join WBO That is , if you are coming at the time of a tourney & you wanna bring the stadium , then i will surely update the list Smile

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 15, 2011

dude nitro i ordered mine as well and u were right ....why does everything that comes from dimsum get stopped at customs?? but the mumbai community is going good

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - suraj14 - Feb. 15, 2011

IM form
state- andhra predesh
city-tirupati
my beyblade is rock leone
and i also want tournment in india
age is 12

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - suraj14 - Feb. 15, 2011

hi
name-B.suraj
age-12
state-A.P
city-tirupati
and i want beyblade tournment in india

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 15, 2011

why the double post??

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Feb. 16, 2011

why post your age? it isn't advisable to share details like that online. not that I have any problems with wbo members, it's just web safety

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 16, 2011

Yeah posting age isn't really a good idea , you could have add it to your profile , but many people reveal their age directly on WBO , So i can't really add any rules for this , it's peoples wish i guess but if mods want i will put a rule up for that

mods please reply on this , i really don't think it should be not allowed but you are the head staff

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 17, 2011

Age is one of the less important information that can be displayed on the Internet with very low risks of trouble. Usually, what matters is if you do a combination : you post your age, you tell people your real name, you post a photograph of you, etc. This mix begins to give you higher chances of having problems, but it is still not a guarantee.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 19, 2011

yup i agree with kai-V, its okay but still why the double post?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  4:44 AM)abhicherath Wrote: yup i agree with kai-V, its okay but still why the double post?

Forget that it maybe a rookie newcomer mistake , usually people do those on forums , did you notice he added his name in the 2nd post & removed his fav bey , maybe he didn't know how to edit it , anyway let it go no point in discussing this as he is not online for 3 days now

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 20, 2011

New Pics by gokurox - post updated

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-Bladers-Intro-Yourself?pid=535704#pid535704

Mods please check if the red balanced stadium is allowed in tourneys , so the people in gokurox's area can play with both of them if a official wbo tourney is made in his area

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 20, 2011

Yes, both are OK.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 22, 2011

Got a BB-10 but i am still busy with studies so , i can't arrange any tournaments till April , then i will have some free time , also people will be free from 10th & 12th exams

I Will put the pics up tomorrow , watching the Chelsea Game Smile

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2011

Cool, it seems like there is a lot of potential in India. Shoot an Event Proposal as soon as you can.