World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - LmFaO - Feb. 05, 2011

Username: LmFaO, City: Mumbai

i will organize an unofficial tournament if around 20 people are attending

if you are willing to attend or have any questions reply in this tread

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  7:04 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
When anyone else has a stadium please PM Me i will update the first post so the people in that area can have a tournament ]
[/size]
Ok the first post got to big so now please tell me Who has either of the these stadium or sets

BB-10 , BB-32 , BB-76

if someone has it please post , so i can make a list of the people having all the gear , so at least if you can gather 8 people on WBO From your area them you can propose a tournament in you city

pm sent

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Amaterasu - Feb. 05, 2011

Nitro neo u don't need just attack stadiums u can also have for legal tournaments a superattack stAdium and balance stadium

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  1:58 PM)Ra Wrote: Nitro neo u don't need just attack stadiums u can also have for legal tournaments a superattack stAdium and balance stadium

Yeah i know , but i don't know their BB Code & also BB-10 is really cheap , & i don't think WBO allows use of HMS Tornado Balance Stadium with MFB Beys in tourneys according to the global rules

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Blitz Unicorno - Feb. 06, 2011

Super Attack Stadium is BB-41.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Amaterasu - Feb. 06, 2011

No nitro I mean the mfb balance stadium.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  2:55 PM)Ra Wrote: No nitro I mean the mfb balance stadium.

Please give the BB Code i know one Balance Stadium BB-46 , But due to it's structure it is not allowed in official tournaments

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 07, 2011

The Balance Type Beystadium is legal in our rules.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 07, 2011

see its legal and quite a bit cheaper than the attack stadium atleast on ebay...well i suppose doesnt matter for me cause im gettin an attack stadium.and oh people try to keep this thread busy becoz most indians will just scroll down the index page and thwy see indian bladers and they are like whaaaaaat....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Balance Type Beystadium is legal in our rules.

By that you always speak indirectly what is the BB Code of the stadium you are referinf ,

i had previously asked in aska question thread

that which is the red balance stadium does WBO Allow the use of the Red Balance stadium of MFB

&i got a reply from diamond saying it was BB-46 & it was not allowed because it has some removable legs that makes it unstable

so now i am confused , i like BB-10 But it looks puny , Kai-V please tell me the BB-Code of the balance stadium that you are referring & is it transparent

Stadium

what is the code for this one

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Feb. 07, 2011

The Balance Type Beystadium is BB-14. The picture you linked to illustrates BB-10, an old render of it anyway.

We do allow the red floor of the Standard Type Beystadium, but I did not know it had balancing problems ...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - samrat2170 - Feb. 08, 2011

im from india too
banglore

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - .::Z0N0N::. - Feb. 08, 2011

I'm from maldives, currently living in India for studies, am I allowed to post?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 08, 2011

ummmm zonon i would suppose you are.maybe.ask nitroneo and nitro listeni know the attack stadium looks puny but its friggin epic....pwns the balance stadium anyday.and the galaxy peg dx set comes with other goodies as well....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  2:46 PM).::Z0N0N::. Wrote: I'm from maldives, currently living in India for studies, am I allowed to post?

Ok no probs , but give your details & if i may ask for how many days or years will you be staying here ???

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - .::Z0N0N::. - Feb. 10, 2011

nvm sorry ):

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - venkai - Feb. 10, 2011

we have many bladers in andhra and thats in anantapur

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  2:40 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: we have many bladers in andhra and thats in anantapur

Please state your details properly , i did not make a example in the first post for fun , please follow that pattern , i am not gonna google each time to see state city & yada yada for every person who does not post properly , so please properly post according to the rules of the 1st post of this thread

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 11, 2011

dranzorvenkat plz dont attempt on nitros life,he ll get a cardiac arrest if he goes on screaming at people on this thread like this....lol.i hear you got vulcan nitro, me be wanting too.i had a few battles yesterday and mfpegasis145rf epicly pwns even in the PTW stadium.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  4:19 PM)abhicherath Wrote: dranzorvenkat plz dont attempt on nitros life,he ll get a cardiac arrest if he goes on screaming at people on this thread like this....lol.i hear you got vulcan nitro, me be wanting too.i had a few battles yesterday and mfpegasis145rf epicly pwns even in the PTW stadium.

It is hard to see people not following the simple rules & just want to jump to the good stuff , & yes i got vulcan & my screw is still at customs , i don't know why but it is there for about 2 weeks now , maybe packages from japan take time in customs who knows

dranzorvenkat please update your post properly , i could just wiki it but other people will start to be lazy & it will be just my time wasted then

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - TheLoneWolf.Kai - Feb. 12, 2011

Nice to meet you guys!
User name - TheLoneWolf.Kai
State - Maharashtra
City - near Mumbai

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kinomiya Takao - Feb. 12, 2011

hey dude wat's uo, i also live in india, real name is tyson sharma , live in obra-sonebhadra(u.p).i want to organize a indian beyblade tournament . we will telecast it on t.v after it all bladers of india will come to participent.who will be winner he will go to world championship tournament which we will organize by the help of kai-v and WBO.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Feb. 12, 2011

No one seems to understand.... DON"T ask for a Tournament, DO you have BB-10 or stuff like that, NO. Please try following the rules on here, It'll save you trouble.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  11:58 AM)takaokinomiya1 Wrote: hey dude wat's uo, i also live in india, real name is tyson sharma , live in obra-sonebhadra(u.p).i want to organize a indian beyblade tournament . we will telecast it on t.v after it all bladers of india will come to participent.who will be winner he will go to world championship tournament which we will organize by the help of kai-v and WBO.

World Championship , Kai-V , what the , where are you getting this stuff from ???

& if you don't mind i am having trouble figuring out your exact location so please post in the format that is shown in the first post or look at the post above your , guys understand that i don't work for Google maps or something or i am not at all interested in geography anymore so post properly or get warned , there is a proper way of introduction & everyone must follow it

(Feb. 12, 2011  11:41 AM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: Nice to meet you guys!
User name - TheLoneWolf.Kai
State - Maharashtra
City - near Mumbai

Near mumbai ??? please post exact place , are you in navi mumbai or thane ???

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Feb. 12, 2011

takao are you some sort of billionaire or something????or are u mad. broadcast a tourney on tv ya right.