World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - Apr. 20, 2015

(Apr. 20, 2015  1:16 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well , i guess Voodoozooka and pokedu are the same :o

Oh
But why do you think that ? And how do you know it I mean ? Are they your friends or something of that kind?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Maximum Dranzer - Apr. 21, 2015

(Apr. 20, 2015  1:42 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2015  1:16 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Well , i guess Voodoozooka and pokedu are the same :o

Oh
But why do you think that ? And how do you know it I mean ? Are they your friends or something of that kind?
just got a PM from him Grin

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - Apr. 21, 2015

He sent me a PM too.. But that was random

But did he mention those are his accounts ?
Because you said ' you think ' if he had mentioned in the PM that it is his account... You wouldn't use the word 'think' no ?
Cuz he wouldn't PM a random guy over the internet saying ' hey I have two account LOL LOL LOL ' and so on yeah ? :p

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Voodoozooka - Apr. 22, 2015

(Apr. 21, 2015  9:32 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: He sent me a PM too.. But that was random

Because you said ' you think ' if he had mentioned in the PM that it is his account... You wouldn't use the word 'think' no ?
Cuz he wouldn't PM a random guy over the internet saying ' hey I have two account LOL LOL LOL ' and so on yeah ? :p

Hey! I left this place and forgot about pokedu, came back, and created an account!

(Apr. 21, 2015  9:32 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: He sent me a PM too.. But that was random

Hey, i forgot pokedu and came back with another account. I'll delete pokedu so there is no confusion.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - Apr. 22, 2015

(Apr. 22, 2015  11:16 AM)Voodoozooka Wrote:

Hey! I left this place and forgot about pokedu, came back, and created an account!

Hey, i forgot pokedu and came back with another account. I'll delete pokedu so there is no confusion.

OK.
on a side note you CANNOT delete you account.. there is no option to do so
Plus deleting your account will delete all your posts, and as this is a forum (like thousands of other forums over the internet) the discussions will be lost and so on..
Contact a moderator and ask them if they can join your account

@[Kai-V]

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Voodoozooka - Apr. 24, 2015

k

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - Apr. 24, 2015

(Apr. 24, 2015  2:30 AM)Voodoozooka Wrote: k

Donot spam the thread with one word post.
Did you read the OP or the first PM that you received or the rules before posting on any forum over the web ?

The creator of this thread specifically mentioned not to spam with one letter post

Edit:
Anyone up for a tournament?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Voodoozooka - Apr. 28, 2015

(Apr. 24, 2015  3:14 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Did you read the OP or the first PM that you received or the rules before posting on any forum over the web ?

The creator of this thread specifically mentioned not to spam with one letter post

Edit:
Me!

(Apr. 24, 2015  3:14 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Edit:
Me!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - $hinchan! - Apr. 28, 2015

ashton pinto Count me in I am free nowadays!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Ishu - Apr. 30, 2015

Hi!
I was wondering why can't we use other Hasbro stadiums for the tournament?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Kai-V - Apr. 30, 2015

(Apr. 30, 2015  12:32 PM)Ishu Wrote: Hi!
I was wondering why can't we use other Hasbro stadiums for the tournament?

Actually no Hasbro stadium at all can be used. With the walls, heavy painted surface, almost flat centre, all Hasbro BeyStadiums are unfair to Attack types, and we want to only use the stadiums that give a fair chance to all types.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - Apr. 30, 2015

Yup .
Because of that I have informed over dozens of bladers not to even think of purchasing a Hasbro stadium unless they only want to use a endurance type bey and love unfair play

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - JulianKonzern - Apr. 30, 2015

Username - JulianKonzern [Real Name- Ankur Nandi ]

Current City - Silchar

Current State - Assam

Country - India Only

Well the thing is that there are lots of bladers from my region in Facebook.....but come to think of it not many are here.....i guess thts a problem...i will try my best to get more ppl of my area to join in

also....is there any protocols or like....'this many bladers will get u a positive point to get a tourney hosted in ur place"
cuz then we can know about how much are required to get the tourney :p

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Dragoon. - May. 01, 2015

(Apr. 30, 2015  8:21 PM)JulianKonzern Wrote: Username - JulianKonzern [Real Name- Ankur Nandi ]

Current City - Silchar

Current State - Assam

Country - India Only

Well the thing is that there are lots of bladers from my region in Facebook.....but come to think of it not many are here.....i guess thts a problem...i will try my best to get more ppl of my area to join in

also....is there any protocols or like....'this many bladers will get u a positive point to get a tourney hosted in ur place"
cuz then we can know about how much are required to get the tourney :p

A minimum of 7 players are required, according to a recent rule change and as for the remaining rules check out this thread on whats eligible and whats not.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ganesha27 - May. 02, 2015

City: Hyderabad
State: TG

Will there be a tourney in Hyderabad soon?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - May. 05, 2015

(May. 02, 2015  7:01 PM)ganesha27 Wrote: Real Name: Ganesha
City: Hyderabad
State: TG

Will there be a tourney in Hyderabad soon?

Check out the event archive forum (to find their thread) http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Archive
There were tournaments, but the hyderabad community is not active.
Message those members via the event archive forum

@[ganesha27]

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ganesha27 - May. 05, 2015

Thank you ashton, I'll contact them.

EDIT: Can we have tourneys during ComicCon, we can have qualifiers during each ComicCon and finals in new series of them.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - May. 05, 2015

(May. 05, 2015  10:04 AM)ganesha27 Wrote: Thank you ashton, I'll contact them.

EDIT: Can we have tourneys during ComicCon, we can have qualifiers during each ComicCon and finals in new series of them.

You can have the tournament anytime ..
Before that have you read the rules inorder to propose the event ? Its not a easy task to host a official tournament

@[ganesha27] Read the 'Guidelines for Submitting an Event Proposal' here .. You cannot access other threads as they as private http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ganesha27 - May. 05, 2015

I was just suggesting if someone was going to host it, I've the read the rules (for hosting) tho.

I meant we can have a more good environment for promoting beyblade in India that way.

(May. 05, 2015  10:23 AM)ganesha27 Wrote: I was just suggesting if someone was going to host it, I've the read the rules (for hosting) tho.

I meant we can have a more good environment for promoting beyblade in India that way.
yeah.
Hopefully hyderabad will get active Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - daiwik - May. 19, 2015

Where to buy beyblades in mumbai

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - May. 19, 2015

(May. 19, 2015  2:46 PM)daiwik Wrote: Where to buy beyblades in mumbai

Your exact location ?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ashton pinto - May. 24, 2015

Hello Indian bladers. Please stop spamming me with such PMs
STK Wrote:I want to take a fight with you because I want my first winning match in my profile.

I get tons of random challenges almost every other day, some even aggressive with a wild tone.
Post here, and have your own tournament Smile ..

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Maximum Dranzer - May. 24, 2015

(May. 24, 2015  10:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hello Indian bladers. Please stop spamming me with such PMs
STK Wrote:I want to take a fight with you because I want my first winning match in my profile.

I get tons of random challenges almost every other day, some even aggressive with a wild tone.
Post here, and have your own tournament Smile ..

Thats funny .. they challenge just you.... dont they know u r unbeatable(almost.. atleast by us Mumbai Bladers as of now..) Tongue_out hahahahahahha

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Yuvraj - May. 24, 2015

City: Varanasi
State: Uttar Pradesh