World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Kai-V - May. 22, 2012

Just the fact that no white Attack Type BeyStadium was ever officially released should be confirmation that it is fake.

The texture does look different even visually.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - nik1392 - May. 22, 2012

Ohk...we were thinking about the tourney on 26th also...but as N0body cant come we were having only this stadium...and we were not sure about it being official thats why i told him to upload the pic of stadium....thanks Uwik and Kai-V for telling about stadium...we'l keep that in mind next time onwards

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Uwik - May. 23, 2012

Hyderabad's April tournament has been processed. Check your rankings in Asia guys.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ASIA-WBO-Ranking-Top-Bladers

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - venkat - Jun. 03, 2012

username-venkat
place-anantapur,andhrapradesh,india.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Uwik - Jun. 09, 2012

There was an Indian tournament that was recently processed on June 6th. Does anyone know which tournament is it that was processed?

It had these participants:
christophermk
ashton pinto
nik1392
N0body
NitroNeo
samkul238
Janstarblast
Samith Blader

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Justaway - Jun. 09, 2012

Uwik, that was some error in the beypoint system IMO. Because, these are the participants of 'Changing Gears' and that event was processed a month ago. The beypoints of the participants(including me) changed for a day and changed back to their original values after that. So, yeah, I dont think there was any other processed event.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Uwik - Jun. 09, 2012

So everybody who was 'reprocessed' on June 6th end up with the same Beypoints as before? I don't need to make any adjustments?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Justaway - Jun. 09, 2012

Yes. I was on 1113, my beypoints changed for a while to 1125 and now they're back at 1113. Same goes for everyone else. So, yeah, I dont think any changes need to be made.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - nik1392 - Jun. 09, 2012

actually mistakenly some battle data was deleted...but after informing the tourney was re processed and everything is fine now..so no need to change anything!!Smile

Beaten by N0body..XD

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - pranzdiv123 - Jun. 09, 2012

city: Mumbai
state: Mharashtra

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - zeneo - Jun. 09, 2012

real name-Anthony
city-Mumbai
state-Maharashtra
country-India
but you already know it!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - ermia.emerald - Jun. 18, 2012

i am in mysore but i am a foreigner.i can make the best combos out of the worst parts.u could use me if u r making a team.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Dragoon. - Jun. 18, 2012

@ermia.emerald- This is just a community for all of the indian baders on WBO...we are like one bIIIGGGGG team....but i dunno whether u ca join in the community????

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jun. 18, 2012

Ok,finally we are able to Host a Possible Beyblade Tournament in Bangalore,
Me and BladingSpirit5 are hosting it.It is a Triple Tourney Plastics+MFB+Unoffiacial Tag team.

Date:12th August
Address:Cubbon Park

Time:10 Am

Confirmed members:
aqua master
BladingSpirit5[Host,Judge]
darkbull9999[Judge]
SpikeBeyRaahul[Co-host,judge]
variaries723

Please tell us if you cant come we will try changing the Date Accordingly.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - BladingSpirit5 - Jun. 18, 2012

If we have to have to have a triple tournament then we'd have to start earlier probably at 10.
We'll also need another stadium, so we'll have to see if we can borrow Electric's, if he can't come.

The Jan tournament is still not processed so, we'll probably have to wait for that.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jun. 18, 2012

You can bring your Stadium.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - darkbull9999 - Jun. 20, 2012

Distructor and electric may come we won't have a shortage of stadiums but the tourneys have to get processed

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Justaway - Jun. 29, 2012

A little correction there(unless the rules had changed when I was inactive).
I am certain that you can host an event in Bangalore as long as all previous events have their results and fees submitted. The last event held was Wrath of the Dragoon and I have submitted the results and fees a long time back. So, you can have a tourney even if Wrath of the Dragoon doesn't get processed.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jun. 30, 2012

Ya the Tournament is posponded to the 8th of July.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Electric - Jun. 30, 2012

Um, looks like I'm in this tournament by default ? I never said I'd come (except to sell some stuff.)

fine. i'll participate if it helps.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jun. 30, 2012

Dude darkbull9999 told me that you will come.Dude and ya please come it will help.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - gameboysuperman - Jul. 06, 2012

hey guys this is my new attack type stadium hope this one is wbo legal and can be used in wbo authorised tourneys.... so here it is:

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Justaway - Jul. 06, 2012

Except for the slope, everything else seems fine to me. But, I might be wrong because I haven't seen mine for a month or two now.. XD

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - sridbeyz17 - Jul. 10, 2012

(Jul. 06, 2012  11:25 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys this is my new attack type stadium hope this one is wbo legal and can be used in wbo authorised tourneys.... so here it is:
Yep this ones all good to go...did you buy the big bang pegasis dx set or got it loose? As far as the slope is concerned...its being overwhelmed in the photos because of the reflection on it...while in a transparent its hardly noticeable...well good luck with the stadium... Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Infobleeder321 - Jul. 12, 2012

City. :Bangalore
State. :Karnataka

Currently NRI, living in Abu Dhabi,UAE
Going to India on July 13

Sorry for interrupting