World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Nirmal007 - Jan. 26, 2012

Username: Nirmal007
City: vishakhaptnam[vizag]
State: Andhra pradesh

RE: Bey Tournaments India - S1 - Jan. 26, 2012

shanmukha
vishkhaptnam[vizag]
andhra pradesh
India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BlAdEr PrAyUj - Feb. 02, 2012

i am Prayuj
state:tamil nadu
city:chennai

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BlAdEr PrAyUj - Feb. 05, 2012

hi guys

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Feb. 07, 2012

If I am allowed to, I'll like to reiterate on a few rules, as the OP hasn't been updated since quite a long time.
First off,
read the OP and WBO Community Rules thoroughly
The OP is not the whole and sole list of rules to be followed around here. Just because the OP doesn't state that one-liners, irrelevant posts, etc. aren't allowed here, it doesn't mean that you are free to post these things.
The WBO Community Rules disallows you from posting such things.
Secondly,
Do not double-post
If you wanna say something, edit your existing post, which is probably the last post in the thread.

This thread is solely meant to coordinate Indian members who host and participate in tournaments held throughout the country. It is not a thread for conversational purposes, relating to topics which might as well fit in other threads, or are simply irrelevant. We have PM (Private Messages) for those.

The latest rule, which has not been put into the OP yet, is-
Wishing each other on account of some Festival must be done by PM.
Our country has a wide range of festivals throughout the year. Wishing each other should be done through PMs.
What is not allowed is- Making posts especially to wish each other.
What may be tolerated is- If you have to say something important regarding a certain matter relating to this thread, and you think you may incorporate a casual greeting somewhere in your post, then it may be tolerated.

To reduce the amount of SPAM in this thread, people making posts especially for such greetings will be reported, and probably get warned.
Also, please do your homework of what qualifies as SPAM. Certain users unknowingly post things, and after being punished, naively reply- "I didn't know that this was SPAM".

Thank You.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Feb. 09, 2012

Updates for the April tourney :
1. nik's exams are in last week of April till May 11 so he can come in first 2-3 weeks.
2. ashton can come from 6th April onwards
3. NitroNeo can only come on Saturdays
4. I can come from April 1-10 and only on Sundays after that
5. JSB has school during April but I hope he comes on one of these days.

So far the plan:
1. April 7th is the most suitable date because both me and Nitro can come that day.
2. We have to make the most off April's first few weeks' holiday which I get because after that the classes will be teaching physical+chemical thermodynamics from 11 to 5 (and those who have opted for engineering know how complex and critical that chapter is) so I wont be able to come that time except for Sunday.
3. 1st, 5th, 6th, 8th and 14th are holidays so we can have events that day but I have a function on 6th so it has to be 1st, 8th(Easter Sunday)or 14th(Ambedkar Jayanti) but I am not sure if my class holidays will extend till 14th.
4. I was thinking of two tourneys in April so 7th is a fixed date 5th... if possible??

Other things:
1. My boards are from Feb 26th so please stay active till Feb 19th because after that I may not come online for a month or so.
2. Decide the possible dates soon so that once I get back online I can propose the event fast ad please avoid any tours during the days I have mentioned(i.e. April's first 2-3 weeks)
3. One last update For the beydays tourney, I can only make it on May27th so Nitro please try to come that day.. Unless we get a day off on 26th my chances of coming on 26th are null.

So please tell if the whole program is fine with you. Hopefully by the end of April I'll get the HMS beys too.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - christophermk - Feb. 13, 2012

NAME : christophermk
CITY : mumbai
STATE : maharastra
add me jayeshStupidStupid i am ashton pinto's friend
and may be i might come to the tournament

RE: Bey Tournaments India - DB - Feb. 13, 2012

NAME : dylon blader
CITY : mumbai
STATE : maharastra
i am ashton pinto cousin

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Feb. 16, 2012

i can come on 1st , and after 14th to the tourney
and it would be better if we host some more tourneys in April itself

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Feb. 16, 2012

i dont hav problem on 7th april but my bro
pranav has exms till 11th april so he cant
come...my cousin will come most probably also i'l
ask my friend to come...so u can fix it on
7th.....and the other date...i wish it shud b after
my broz exam i.e. 14 will be fine...but lets see what others are comfortable with...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Feb. 16, 2012

I have holidays in classes throughout the month of April. So Sundays are now free for me. Eee
But what we need is/are Saturday(s)....

And of course, because of my school, my status shall remain unconfirmed. As April 7 is the 1st Saturday of the month, then maybe I can come. Because, we usually do not have school on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. But recently, we had the system reversed(we had school on 1st and 3rd Saturdays), probably due to the number of holidays that came on Saturdays... Tired

None of the weekdays shall work for me, and at least one out of those two Saturdays(7th/14th) is a possible date for me. Smile
And of course, even 8th should be possible, as its a Sunday.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Feb. 16, 2012

Thats a huge relief. Because I cant come on or after 10th as i said unless it's a sunday. And if it is alright, since 8th is easter and 6th is also a holiday, we can have two tourneys in that period. After that we'll always have sundays Smile except for the last sunday because every last sunday we have exams of the class. If there is any change i'll be telling so. BTW I have found a nice name for the plastics tourney which is also the title of an episode in bakuten shoot. Once everyone is ready, i'll propose the event... Probably this week itself.
Nik, if your friend is registered please inform me his username by pm and make him poxt once. If not, register him.
Ashton, please tell me who all are coming from your friends.. And make sure nickien pays the entry if he comes.
JSB, i'll change the dates if you are unable to come on that day
. And tell me by this sunday if i should go ahead to propose the event. Or i'll do it on monday if no one has objections by sunday... Dates can be changed so dont worry if you are unable to come that day because we can change the dates if the change is not too big.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Feb. 17, 2012

Hey, what about Nitro? He always says that he can't come on Sundays...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Feb. 17, 2012

As i said, it will mostly be on 7th ... The plastics one at least to let nitro be a part and we may have another one later...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Poseidon - Feb. 17, 2012

Oh yeah, Nitro can you change my old username on the OP, wolborgMS, to my current one? Cheers Smile.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Prati234 - Feb. 18, 2012

Add my name also-
Name-Prati234
Real Name-Pratiksha
Location-Solapur,Maharashtra,India.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Feb. 20, 2012

I have proposed the event for now and depending on how many people can attend the date may change. Remember we do not have a lack of plastic beys but we are a few participants short if even one decides to leave so please convince your friends/cousins/brothers and try and make them attend the event as well. Hope all goes well Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Feb. 20, 2012

long time since i posted here but i guess we can only have tourney after 5th or 10th cause till that time school exams in most schools will be over

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ????NeMeSiS???? - Mar. 06, 2012

currant state: tamil nadu
currant city: chennai
locality: vadaplini
even i feel its annoying that takara dosent sell cool beys in india, i mean that they just sell in places like thailand hongkong japan china singapore etc. TT should really consider india as a major marketplace and start seling funky beyblades...
they are available online on sites like ebay, 20north.com etc but they cost thousands. (seriously!!!)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Dragoon. - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  12:54 PM)variares26120 Wrote: they are available online on sites like ebay, 20north.com etc but they cost thousands. (seriously!!!)

Yes ur right i just thought of buying a takara tomy beyblade on ebay.in when i say that most of the prices were above Rs.1000. got a big shock

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Mar. 06, 2012

(Mar. 06, 2012  1:02 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  12:54 PM)variares26120 Wrote: they are available online on sites like ebay, 20north.com etc but they cost thousands. (seriously!!!)

Yes ur right i just thought of buying a takara tomy beyblade on ebay.in when i say that most of the prices were above Rs.1000. got a big shock

Take this to PMs. Your going Off-topic.

(Mar. 06, 2012  1:04 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  1:02 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote:

Take this to PMs. Your going Off-topic.

Oh yes i remember thanks!

unfortunately thats the cruel truth...
i used to be a total beyblade nerd when i was like three or four....when they only had plastics
but i started taking an intrest in MFBs very recently... (alright last year)
if u look for beyblades on junglee.com (thats the amazon site in india) u may find at least 1 or 2 cool hasbro beys like flame byxis 230 WD (it costs just above Rs.400

thnx 4 reminding me!!!1

True, but lets pm it, If we fill this therad with to much spam we could be warned which i dont like

i heard that hasbro has released basalt horogium but i think hasbro has renamed it as twisted tempo......
will any new beyblades be released in south india?