World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  9:09 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: cancel me for the hms tourney
Ok, cancel me for your Tournament as well.
I won't be able to attend

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 21, 2011

yeah.it mite be canceled

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:45 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So we got 7 members now..if dates dont clash...lets hope Nitro shows up soon.

My bro will also come so we are 8....and i've told nitro to check the thread but seems like he is busy...hope that he'l post here soon

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Dec. 23, 2011

I have included your bro in the count of 7 so we dont have 8 members and well the only thing that needs to be done is to not go out for holidays...that was the reason i told about the tourney so early...to avoid people going out of station at the last moment..

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 24, 2011

Well, its for the first time that we are well prepared for this...
I still remember how we struggled to get members last time. Smile
Great news!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Focus - Dec. 25, 2011

Any ideas to organize a tourney in banglore in sankranthi?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Dec. 25, 2011

@ SAM i think we can have more members for the plastic and HMS tourney
1 ashton pinto
2 yash pinto
3 sridbeyz
4 sam10795 & 5. your cousin sister
6 nik1392 & 7. his bro & 8. cousin bro
9 Janstarblast
10 if nitro comes
11 i dont know about Samith

the problem may be about beys... but you said that you are gonna give to the ones who donot have so then we do have good amount of members

RE: Bey Tournaments India - firedragons1 - Dec. 25, 2011

happychristmasguysand to everymember in wbo

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 25, 2011

Oh yes, Merry Christmas everyone! Grin
ashton- Well, Samith and Nitro might come if someone manages to tell them to check out this thread first...
SAM told me that Nitro is quite active on FB, and may anyone tell him about this? I am not on FB, actually...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Dec. 25, 2011

Merry christmas guys!!!Smile
About samith i'l tell him but i dout he is having any plastic or hms...lets see...and about nitro i've told him to check this thread...i geuss i've to tell him again :p

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Dec. 25, 2011

ashton..she is my real sister not cousin Tongue_out_wink
And sridbeyz wont be coming for the April tourney..he is busy then...and its not confirmed about your and nik's dates so when you both are able to tell when will either of you be able to come only then can we go for the proposal. Otherwise if the dates clash then we may again be short of a few members. However if you can send your siblings to the tourney if you are unable to come then we may be able to manage..but your presence is almost...mandatory..especially because you won the previous tourney. Secondly the tourney 'has to be' on a Sunday only otherwise I may not be able to come.

And I hope the problem of the beys is cleared off. We have nik, ashton, JSB and myself with a couple of plastics..launchers are the only problem but since there are two right & two left launchers there shouldnt be much to worry about.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope Nitro reads this soon

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 25, 2011

Well, actually even my status isn't confirmed... Unhappy
As I stated before, my school might not close for vacations until May. So even I, might only come on Sundays. Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Dec. 29, 2011

Hello everyone!!!
Something here for mumbai tourey....as our last plan failed to have tourney on christmas....this time we'l try to have it on sankrati...
Possible dates are >>> 14,15 Jan(saturday n sunday)
So who all can come for this tourney???
Those who can come please post in the thread or pm me...
And I hope nitro will chek the thread soon...

EDIT- oops...sorry the dates are 14,15 Jan only....thanks SAM for notifying me...Wink

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Dec. 30, 2011

i will tell you confirmed on 10th,,, if all are ready at least 8 bladers then no doubt i will come. but still i will tell you on 10thTongue_out
and can samith come??? what about the other guys???

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Dec. 30, 2011

nik..it has to be 14,15th Jan(starblast Grin) and not Nov.
And my prelims get over on 10th so I may come if it is on a Sunday...but it all depends on my parents

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sridbeyz17 - Jan. 01, 2012

A Very Happy New Year to all my fellow Bladers... Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Jan. 01, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 TO ALL................!!!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jan. 01, 2012

happy new year guys!!Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jan. 01, 2012

Happy New Year to all and I am sorry my parents have disagreed so I cannot come to the tournament. Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Megalishes - Jan. 02, 2012

City : Bangalore

State : Karnataka

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jan. 02, 2012

I know I am late, but- Happy New Year guys!

(Jan. 01, 2012  3:57 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Happy New Year to all and I am sorry my parents have disagreed so I cannot come to the tournament. Unhappy

Which one? I hope its not for the BeyDays/April Tourney... Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jan. 02, 2012

No .. They disagreed about the one on sankranti...in april/beydays i'll be coming. Most likely unless my class has test on that sunday...the holidays for class are from april 1-15 and almost every last sunday there is a test...i just hope they dont keep it for beydays.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - darkbull9999 - Jan. 03, 2012

Happy new year bladers.2012 can't wait for the end!!!!!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Kai-V - Jan. 05, 2012

All those wishes should have been sent by private messages ... This topic is to discuss Beyblade tournaments in India.

Also, BeyDays is always in May, not in April.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jan. 05, 2012

Kai-V I know it is in may. But we had planned a tourney in april as well so i used the '/' instead of the '&'.

And as per nik, nitro is ready to come so our problem of launchers is solved. And since we now have 8 confirmed participants, we need to get a suitable date. Is everyone okay with 22 april?