World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 19, 2011  10:09 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Note: We might not be able to Host this tournament, till Electric pays the money for the previous one

You can host it even if he doesn't pay.
Its Electric who can't host one until he pays the money for the previous one.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 19, 2011  4:26 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:09 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Note: We might not be able to Host this tournament, till Electric pays the money for the previous one

You can host it even if he doesn't pay.
Its Electric who can't host one until he pays the money for the previous one.
Well I am not sure about that therefore I added 'Might'.
The problem is, some of the participants aldready have bought passports through Electric's Tournament, it would be unfair to take Entry Fees again wouldn't it? So I'm not sure weather we can still have one.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 19, 2011

True enough...
Well, no worries! This tourney is gonna be hosted post-March. So, Electric will certainly pay the money by then...
I guess its better to contact and remind him about the payment...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 20, 2011

Ok,so it is time to try to host a mfb in Bangalore.yeah after a long time

date:7th of jan.
Time:12:30
Venue:Kormangala in BladingSpirit5's house

If you want come to tht tournament
fill up this form:
Username;
what stadium:
what date you would prefer:

I will also be asking Bladingspirit5 or Electric for thier legal beystadium.I also mite buy a mfb bey stadium

note:That please Bring your own lunch.I will tell you before 7 jan that will BladingSpirit5serve food.And also if you have any beystadium you can bring them.

Strictly no fake parts
before you do any thing read through the rules

Confirmed atendees:
spikebeyraahul
aquamaster
possible list:
sudhirlibra
you can also sell your beys trade also.But your beys are on your own risk im also selling beys if you dont have any beys ill share with you.

THE PEOPLE WHO BHOUGHT THE PASSPORT DONT WORRY ITS FREE ILL REMIND Electric to pay the money dont worry it will be fine.And 1 more thing Iam going to win this one lol.
any more questions or Ideas and dont want to post here
this is my phone number:
Edit-This was my longest post

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 20, 2011

Dude I will only be able to come on 2nd. The only people with legal Beystadiums are me and Electric. When both of us are not there how will you host it?
Also an MFB Attack stadium goes for between $35-$45 will you be able to buy one?

Dude why worry it is not comfirmed that it is going to be at 1st or31st that was most probablay and I also im going to buy a mfb stadium I got good results so my moms ever ready.so are you coming

I will only be able to come on 2nd. I'm back from Hyderabad only by 1st evening.

So please fill up the form.Iwill be coming to your tournament the hms one
username:spikebeyraahul
possible dates:in may
number of hms:0 have to buy
legal bey staduims:dont have 1.

Ok,
Username: BladingSpirit5
Stadium: MFB Attack from BB-107
Prefered Dates: 2nd to 4th of January.
Make sure you come for the HMS one. Smile

Alright I will add you.I will surely come cant miss a hms one.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - rajatgovind123 - Dec. 20, 2011

i cant come because i my school will be re-opening on 2nd and really i cant come if there are holidays because there is a lot of work to do of my school where i am the school captian of our sch.

Ok anybody cmon how can you miss this one

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 20, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2011  9:36 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: Ok anybody cmon how can you miss this one

Well, spikebeyraahul, you just posted the details of your tourney. Smile
So, people will take time to read it first! So, post such things only after a fair amount of time has passed without any members agreeing to attend your tourney. Smile
Also, of course I can't come! XD

Also, spikebeyraahul your going to need lots of help.
You need to pay attention to detail, like typing out everyone's exact username. Else the results may not be processed properly because of that. An example, you typed out my Username as 'Bladingspirit5' when it has to be 'BladingSpirit5' this makes it tougher for the Commitee members to process the Tournaments. You need some help with judging as well. I'll send a PM with the Guide I wrote.

Janstarblast- I told him that you most probably won't be able to come, but I guess he asked you anyway. XD

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Plastic Freak - Dec. 21, 2011

Username:aquamaster
What stadiumConfuseduper vertex
what date:7th is fine
Im going to win this one

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2011  7:37 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: Ok,so it is time to try to host a mfb in Bangalore.yeah after a long time

date:7th of jan.
Time:12:30
Venue:Kormangala in BladingSpirit5's house

If you want come to tht tournament
fill up this form:
Username;
what stadium:
what date you would prefer:

I will also be asking Bladingspirit5 or Electric for thier legal beystadium.I also mite buy a mfb bey stadium

(Dec. 19, 2011  1:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We also do not approve tournaments if the host him- or herself does not own a legal BeyStadium because otherwise, if the whole event relies on a third-party to bring one and that they end up not being able to come, everything does not work. Such issues have happened in the past.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Dec. 21, 2011

Is it ok if bs5 gives his beystadium before some days of the tournament

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 15, 2011  11:16 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Please post the following in your next post:
Dates during which you can come: E.g.(15-29 April)
No. of legal beys you have(please mention HMS, MFB and plastics seperately) : E.g.(5 HMS,8 plastics, 10 MFB)
If required will you give one of your beys/parts to another participant or not: (In yes/no)

As for me:
Dates when I can come: 1-15 April and every Sunday after that till June start
No. of legal beys I have: 4 plastics, ~15 MFB and 0 HMS
I can give my parts/beys to other participants(provided they had been in the previous tourney Tongue_out)
@ SAM my bro(yash pinto) is also gonna come for the tourney with me........ at the same dates i mentioned and even on BEY-DAYS,,
PLASTIC:: 1
MFB:: 6
HMS:: 0
so as my bro has less plastic and HMS beys i will give him mine........

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Dec. 21, 2011

Read the post which I quoted.
To get a tournament approved, the actual host needs to own a Legal Bey-Stadium.

What if he is sure to come then i will ask kai-v's permission

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:31 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: Is it ok if bs5 gives his beystadium before some days of the tournament
We need the stadium for the Hyderabad Tourney. I can't just give my stadium to you anyway. I don't trust you enough for that.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Dec. 21, 2011

So we got 7 members now..if dates dont clash...lets hope Nitro shows up soon.

Im not telling that you are a confirmed atendee then you will surely get it we have got it to the point lets see what kai-v tells

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: Im not telling that you are a confirmed atendee then you will surely get it we have got it to the point lets see what kai-v tells
Well, if your not saying that I am not a confirmed attendee, then why am I on the confirmed list. (Tongue_out) Lets take this to PMs, seriously. We don't want the thread to be Spamed.

I'm not attending the tournament now. (spikebeyraahul's)

cancel me for the hms tourney