World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - X1 - Jan. 21, 2011

X1
Gandhinagar
Gujrat
India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - driger97 - Jan. 21, 2011

hi,friends
Username- driger97
city-banglore
state-karnatak
country-INDIA

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 21, 2011

(Jan. 21, 2011  2:59 PM)janpegasus Wrote: I just spread the word abt this thread on WBO in my school wen recently I was part of the special class assembly...... many ppl inquired abt it but were put down by the so called 'Cool' guys who think Beyblading is for kids... Though I've gathered abt 5-8 new members and we may see them around after this Monday coz I still have to explain dem abt the site and also abt the thread...... And I ve also told em to spread the word in their own societies so maybe we might manage to get 10+ members soon................. HOPES ARE HIGH!!!

Tell the cool kids that boys n girls above the age of 18 are also here , that would be bound to make them come here, i was first shocked after seeing actually good looking girls play beyblade , sorry mods if i am offensive but really i thought at first when i joined here only guys are a part of the forum

& importantly tell your friends not to spam the thread so much with stuff like

where can i buy takara tomy beys in mumbai or when is the tourney , these things should be asked by pm only

& yes don't post insane ideas that would most likely hard to pull of like putting up posters everywhere for the beyblade tourney & then putting them up again everyday if someone removes them , if this happens chances are parents of school going children will come to me for ruining your time of study

so follow the instruction as per the first post of this thread

@ XBladeX - You made a good indian blader userbar & i would like to add it to the first post of this thread at the title , although i wont be using it with my Sig coz i just like my single sig , but i really feel your work should be a valuable contribution to this thread so please pm me the link or should i just save someones indian bladers userbar & upload it to imageshack

it's your call XBladeX

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 22, 2011

@ arvan - Why did you quote the 1st post & that too twice

Please edit your post & remove everything in it , updating the 1st post is my job not yours if everyone like you does this the page would be a lot more in size & unreadable , the next person who does a stupid thing like this will be reported to a moderator , so please stop spamming

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - arvan - Jan. 22, 2011

Real Name-Arvan

City-Mumbai

State-Maharashtra

Country-India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Aryamana - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  12:04 PM)arvan Wrote: [quote='abhicherath' pid='513158' dateline='1295355516']
10 people participated

please give me a summary of whom participated
[/q

i want a summary of who participated 2

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  1:37 PM)Aryamana Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:04 PM)arvan Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:58 PM)abhicherath Wrote: 10 people participated

can you all please ask this with pm

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 22, 2011

(Jan. 22, 2011  4:20 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:37 PM)Aryamana Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:04 PM)arvan Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:58 PM)abhicherath Wrote: 10 people participated

can you all please ask this with pm

Well said , why is everyone so focused on spamming this thread Ra made it clear to ask this via PM , but still everyone is so excited over a domestic tournament that they just can't do the extra work of sending a PM

& by the way you all want to know who participated , so ask him , why should abhicherath go around PM'ing everyone else

next person to ask for the summary here instead of using pm will get his post reported to the mods

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - kshir - Jan. 24, 2011

Username -kshir

Current City -delhi

Current State - Delhi

Country - India
please host a bey tournament inindia

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Jan. 25, 2011

Username - janpegasus [Real Name - Jatan]

Current City - Mumbai

Current State - Maharashtra

Country - India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Ballax - Jan. 25, 2011

Indian but not living in India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 25, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:14 AM)Ballax Wrote: Indian but not living in India

It''s ok post the details here , by any chance if you visit india & there is a tournament going on near by the place you visited , then you can participated , this is for record who are the users & were they live in india

post the potential place you my visit in bracket

like maybe your old home or relatives , like Ra he lives in US But visits mumbai

so eg.

Name - Ballax

City - Abroad [ type the city in india you mostly visit ]

State - Abroad [ type the name of the state were the city is located in ]

Country - abroad [ india ]

fill abroad with your current location thx

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - venkai - Jan. 25, 2011

are there any tournaments in india?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Amaterasu - Jan. 26, 2011

Umm if you try their can be one and Nitro I might visit Mumbai in monsoon season ^________^

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: are there any tournaments in india?

Well a few WBO Members are having tourneys in their area but they are not WBO Certified , so i am saying this finally before we host a tournament we need the following things

1 ] TT Attack stadium [ No , we don't have this yet ]

2 ] TT , Sonokong or Hasbro [ Funskool ] Beys [ Done , Most of us have this ]

3 ] Other accessories like Light Launchers , Ripcords , Launcher Grip , string launchers etc must be TT , SonoKong , Hasbro [ Funskool ] [ Done , Most of us have this also ]

4 ] Please save some money $10 for a WBO Passport [ gives you access to WBO Tourneys for free for a year + entry in WBO Contests ] , or maybe pay $5 entrance fee for a single tourney only

So before hopping in joy for a tourneys do the following things , i am saving some money for a stadium too but i also have other things to buy

(Jan. 26, 2011  3:32 AM)Ra Wrote: Umm if you try their can be one and Nitro I might visit Mumbai in monsoon season ^________^

Woh i knew that but yeee

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Jan. 26, 2011

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO ALL MY INDIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!
Well, coming back to beyblading, I just wanted to suggest that why only an attack type stadium??? All defense and stamina type bey owners shudnt be given a disadvantage....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - X1 - Jan. 26, 2011

Happy Republic Day, Indian Bladers
I want to say that we can be team and can have a cool name for it.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Jan. 26, 2011

happy republic day!!!!and please refrain from sending me dumb PMs like"hey i challenge u to a tournament" I will not reply,u can PM me saying the weather is cold but please dont send uberly stupid PMs, and nitro now that Ra's coming in the monsoon around summer vacation time couldn't we host at around that time?we both will have our attack stadiums and i think ra already does, that is if he manages to bring it along.

@janpegasus: the attack stadium is the most balanced stadium, the stamina stadium is toooo good for stamina types and the balance stadium does not have a tornado ridge,which makes it terrible for attack types, the attack stadium is basically the tornado balance of this generation

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Aryamana - Jan. 26, 2011

arvan has a attack staduim ive seen it

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Jan. 26, 2011

SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! at last some indians..............................
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY DAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Aryamana - Jan. 26, 2011

arvan has 1black attack stadium so i think we can finally have a tourney in mumbai
Sorry if off topic

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Jan. 26, 2011

Hello Indians!!!!!!
im also an Indian so SSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
All i want is there should be tournaments in india!!!!!!!!!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Jan. 26, 2011

where the hell did arvan get a black attack stadium, the only attack stadiums i know are transparent, it may be a TBT or a TBTS both are worth a lot of money.... and nitroguy stop spamming. aryamana do not double post u could just have edited your first post. nitro i'll have to call you nitroneo now and nitroguy look at the OP you have to intro yourself, so that nitroneo can add you to the OP.
the TBT and TBTS stadiums are only allowed in open format so we'll have to ask kai-v if we can use them in an official tournament.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  10:20 AM)Nitroguy Wrote: Hello Indians!!!!!!
im also an Indian so SSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
All i want is there should be tournaments in india!!!!!!!!!

Stop spamming or be reported
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:10 AM)abhicherath Wrote: where the hell did arvan get a black attack stadium, the only attack stadiums i know are transparent, it may be a TBT or a TBTS both are worth a lot of money.... and nitroguy stop spamming. aryamana do not double post u could just have edited your first post. nitro i'll have to call you nitroneo now and nitroguy look at the OP you have to intro yourself, so that nitroneo can add you to the OP.
the TBT and TBTS stadiums are only allowed in open format so we'll have to ask kai-v if we can use them in an official tournament.

Forget that stadium it's little known about it for all we know it would be of the Desi brand Anmol Toys who have their lineup of king blader series

so just stick to either BB-10, BB-32 & BB-76 either of the 3 will do & yes we can have a tourney sometime in April , may till then many of the school kids would be free also

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - evil phonexi - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  3:13 PM)XMPRT Wrote: Real Name-Preetham
City-Bangalore
State-Karnataka
Country-India

I know quite a few beybladers in bangalore. making all of them come in one place and organizing a tournament that isn't even official will still be a pain in the back especially with all the homework i get here.
today was a pretty good day. holiday at school. went to my friends house. had a lot of bey battles. = lots of fun.

hey if ur hosting a toournament in bangalore im commin im 4th in landmark tournament i live in basveshvanagar