World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Dec. 14, 2011

Yes, I know! Tongue_out
I love to experiment, don't I?
Also, I have pretty much mastered LF and wished to use it. But its rather risky!
Also, the main idea towards hosting a Basalt-only tourney is to bring it back to the game after it got 'banned' in our previous tourney.
Before I could put this idea into effect, Basalt is on the verge of getting outclassed. Hence, the tourney will have two aims- To bring back Basalt, and also a tribute. Tongue_out

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Dec. 14, 2011

LF will make BD145 scrape I think. And since you are participating
But still I dont quite like the idea of all Basalt tourney..moreso because I have now started hating Basalt and Basalt vs Basalt will make it all the more boring for me. But again if majority wants it then just like you did, I will also have to go with the majority

Nah, LF is tall enough.
Also, I agree its going to be boring. Especially because there will be many Stamina Battles. Tongue_out
I just wanted to see what others say... Tongue_out

Ahh...I have started to hate Stamina now because it takes too long to end but if it is between tiers then it is fun to watch sometimes...but not the same when the results are sure. And yes, In case of plastics tourney, if you have extra launchers can you lend some of them to others? Because I only have one left and one right launcher as I said and nik has none so there will be a need for extra launchers. I hope you have extras

RE: Bey Tournaments India - BladingSpirit5 - Dec. 14, 2011

Haha if you guys hate Basalt Vs. Basalt I wonder how Phantom Vs. Phantom is going to be for you guys.
Good luck with the tournament, I hope I can attend. Smile

(Dec. 14, 2011  8:23 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Ahh...I have started to hate Stamina now because it takes too long to end but if it is between tiers then it is fun to watch sometimes...but not the same when the results are sure. And yes, In case of plastics tourney, if you have extra launchers can you lend some of them to others? Because I only have one left and one right launcher as I said and nik has none so there will be a need for extra launchers. I hope you have extras

No... I can't lend my launchers...
I have just one left EZ shooter, and one right EZ shooter.
And, I have the catapult grip too.
Then, I have just one HMS launcher.
Also, I have a push button plastic launcher, in which you push a button to launch.
I can lend that, but it doesn't give a powerful launch

jan So the case is similar for both of us...one launcher each...only Nitro can save us then...and even if we manage 2 launchers it is enough because 2 people face-off so minimum requirement is two of each spin...so that is met(2 Left and 2 right spin).
@BS5 2-3 Phantom vs Phantom or Basalt vs Basalt battles are alright but if it is only Phantom or Only Basalt throughout then it gets really disgusting..at least for me

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Dec. 14, 2011

well i agree with the APRIL tourney but there's a problem i have my exams fixed in the first one and a half week... so i can come in the third week,,, but i'll let you know about the confirmed timings and date
iam sure that i will participate and i think my bro will surely come [so we have two me and my bro (yash pinto) ]
about the beys i have DRIGER G, APPOLON G(2), DRANZER G, RAPID EAGLE G, DRACIEL G,....and some spare parts (this is nothing i know according to my collection i had almost all gears but i exchanged, some broke and i did not know how to distinguish between original and fake ones, so i gave them to my friends at that time,,, around the year 2006 ) and i dont think i will give my beys to anyone since i have the same reason as JATON and JAYESH[/i]
about the launcher i have 2 i think but only one is in working condition
i have 1-2 fake ones but they'll be of no use
so at last i can come with my bro.........

Okay..then all set...3 launchers, and everyone has plastics so we are going to have a plastics tourney...I will share some of my beys with nik and launcher as well I can give unless it's me facing him Tongue_out Now only Nitro's reply is left

(Dec. 14, 2011  10:06 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Okay..then all set...3 launchers, and everyone has plastics so we are going to have a plastics tourney...I will share some of my beys with nik and launcher as well I can give unless it's me facing him Tongue_out Now only Nitro's reply is left

BUT TO TELL YOU I HAVE SOME BEYS WHICH I HAVE COLOURED....... with marker and nail polish LOL though it does not affect its performance will it do??

Yes..as long as it does not affect performance.
Janstarblast: I have one request .. please write down all the rules and also the DOs and DONTs so that we have a good tourney this time and dont have any disasters like last time.

(Dec. 14, 2011  10:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yes..as long as it does not affect performance.
Janstarblast: I have one request .. please write down all the rules and also the DOs and DONTs so that we have a good tourney this time and dont have any disasters like last time.

sam i think you should contact sridbeyz17 he has a massive collection of plastic beys he might surely come

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Dec. 14, 2011

My bro will come for plastic tourney also if my cousin bought passport he'l also come..Smile
Also today i'l takeout all my plastic stuff and will check if i can get some more funskool beys

I have asked sridbeyz many times because he is from Pune itself but he seems reluctant to travel all the way to Mumbai but I'll ask him if it is possible because I'd certainly like to buy/have during the tourney a Driger G which he already has

Well...looks like you Mumbai guys get India's first Plastic Tournament. I really want to attend this tournament, but I have only one Plastic though, my Driger G. I don't think I'll be able to come.
But I wont let you guys host the first HMS one without me. XD
There is no way I'm going to miss a HMS one.

@ BS5 If you have extra HMS then please sell some to me..I have never touched an HMS bey also although I did host an HMS tourney alongside the plastic one in class 4 but I didnt participate in HMS one. So if you have extras then please...reserve 1-2 for me. I would have liked Driger G as well...I hope sridbeyz can sell his extra Driger to me. I am PMing him now

Well...I'm actually buying HMS stuff now(Dragoon MS). I used to have a few but I lost them.
I'll try gathering people for HMS tournament.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - blazing sathvik - Dec. 14, 2011

Dude this is mfb generation not 2000 cmon host mfb

Well...it is our choice. Smile
Don't call plastics and HMS bad. (For your information, HMS was not released in the year 2000.)
I want to host one, because I want prove to the world that India can have these tournaments.
Just because they are old, it does not mean that they are bad and have to be neglected you know. Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - blazing sathvik - Dec. 14, 2011

ohk that was the reason then go for it india can do it lol

RE: Bey Tournaments India - rajatgovind123 - Dec. 14, 2011

plz add my name
rajatgovind123,Solapur,Maharashtra,India

(Dec. 14, 2011  10:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yes..as long as it does not affect performance.

And, where should I write it?
Some paper, or here?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Dec. 14, 2011

write it down on a paper and bring it to the tourney...we'l have copies of it so that from next time evryone will know what they should do and what they shouldn't

EDIT- also we'l put it here(or u only post here if possible)so that other members will know the rule n DOs and DONTs clearlySmile

I'll do that, I'll edit this post when I and add that. Wait.

OK, thanks for that BladingSpirit5. Grin
IMPORTANT-
Do we have a legal stadium for plastic tourneys, anyone?