World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 23, 2011

Then BeyDays cannot be possible either, people should be out holidaying for their summer vacations in May too.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  4:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Relic- Yes, I wish I had a TT Attack or could at least buy one. I need at least Nitro or SAM by my side to be able to host.
Blitz- Certainly we will try. I am pretty sure that we'll also fetch members. But people are usually out holidaying or studying during that time. I think I stop now as I am spamming now. Smile

I can come to Mumbai anytime(almost anytime in case I am informed about it a week before) so I can help to host. And I cant even hope for a tourney in December..people I know are acting like poor people as I said...man I dont understand how on earth did 250/500 become 'too much'

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 23, 2011

I agree to some extent 500 may be too much for some people but 250 is not too much certainly for the amazing amounts of fun you are going to have.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Oct. 23, 2011

The good news for mumbai!!!we have got a new 100% confirm member...samith shetty....because of koolblader's absence we were nt having 8 confirm....but nw we hav 8 members with 100% confirmation....so still it is possible for us to make it

SAM please try to convince ur parents for the tourney on 29....if u r coming then our tourney will happen for sure!!so please try it againSmile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 24, 2011

then you may tru it sam!
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:20 PM)SAM10795 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Relic- Yes, I wish I had a TT Attack or could at least buy one. I need at least Nitro or SAM by my side to be able to host.
Blitz- Certainly we will try. I am pretty sure that we'll also fetch members. But people are usually out holidaying or studying during that time. I think I stop now as I am spamming now. Smile
people I know are acting like poor people as I said...man I dont understand how on earth did 250/500 become 'too much'

well its not the rite thing to say poor because it may also happen that their parents don't allow them to blade and i think 70% of the parents think the same thing well it happens with me every time my mom and dad doesn't like me to blade around or buy them or take part in such tourney they say "instead of wasting money you can go for some parties or spend it on food like stuff" i think if one of you or the host can pay for some one it will be good well RELIC did it for me he bought me a blader passport well you may also try doing the same thing but you may buy only for them whom you trust because most of the time it happens that you paid for them and then thy will always depend on you just buy for them once to attract them this idea will surely make your tourney a success for sure because once they come for he tourney the will get attracted towards the tourney and will want to come again and again or better if only one of you cant pay for some one other you can just collect money from the people who are willing to give money ! (the people who really want to have another tourney will give it) i am not forcing you just giving an idea to you all!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 24, 2011

I said poor for a reason...their parents allow them to get beys of rs. 2000+ one of them actually has 9 beys and then when I asked him about tourney he said...entry fee is too much...sorry i cant come...now that would be called acting like poors only because that boy's weekly pocket money itself is rs. 500 and still he cant afford to pay 250??? Thats doesnt make sense...and I'll be there for tourney if Jayesh(Nitro) will be present ... because I am doubtful due to his extra classes

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 24, 2011

(Oct. 24, 2011  5:04 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I said poor for a reason...their parents allow them to get beys of rs. 2000+ one of them actually has 9 beys and then when I asked him about tourney he said...entry fee is too much...sorry i cant come...now that would be called acting like poors only because that boy's weekly pocket money itself is rs. 500 and still he cant afford to pay 250??? Thats doesnt make sense...and I'll be there for tourney if Jayesh(Nitro) will be present ... because I am doubtful due to his extra classes

well in that case your post was right i mean their parents can afford 2000+ beys then why not 250 rs.!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Oct. 24, 2011

as i said before the tourney should be there in this month or the next...
all of them can spend their money in buying passports for a year instead of one time entry fee.. well it will be very useful since we can probably host tourneys in Oct or Nov and then in Christmas,, later next year after our final exams
if nitro is unable to host one,due to his valid reasons then someone else can
AND are 8 members confirmed @ SAM>>.tell me???????
this Diwali we should have a tourney no matter what we got to face!!!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 24, 2011

If Nitro is not there..then we are left with 7 members...we need one more now to make 8..then I can host if you want with Janstarblast...but for that we'll need another member

RE: Bey Tournaments India - leonwind - Oct. 24, 2011

Username: leonwind

Current City : Ratnagiri

Current state : maharashtra

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Oct. 24, 2011

Sorry for the late reply , i was away enjoying Mumbai Comic Con 2011 , anyway since i did not get any direct reply from kollblader i thought that we had 7 members anyway so i agreed to extra classes , now i am busy in that & now i suggest that trying to force a mumbai tourney will not work , we need at least 20 people from mumbai financially stable who can pay wbo fees & who are regularly online , idk what kids in mumbai do these days , maybe use the net for destructive purpose or just play CS All day IDK , so before wanting a mumbai tourney lets just get 10-20 more bladers from mumbai & after first 2-3 weeks of december if we have enough member then only make the tourney , that way we can cover up for the people who don't attend , janstarblast or anyone samkul just go to those hasbro [ funskool ] beyblade tournaments spread the word about wbo , this is india i am 22 i can't go there to advertise wbo , the first thing people will say is that i would be trying to pull a online scam , so just you kids can go & get members easily

If i have any info on the tourneys i will tell you

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 25, 2011

There aren't any Funskool tourneys anymore Tongue_out so I cant advertise like that...however I can use the Promo card effectively so that will help a lot

RE: Bey Tournaments India - ashton pinto - Oct. 25, 2011

Does this mean that there will be no tourney this diwali,and it will be there in december?????????????

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Oct. 25, 2011

(Oct. 25, 2011  6:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Does this mean that there will be no tourney this diwali,and it will be there in december?????????????

I Wanted to hold a tourney on beydays we had 6 people , but then suddenly people we thought would come suddenly stopped logging in , this time schedules are conflicting , so it is best if at least there are 20 active members on this forum from mumbai , so if i can hold a tourney as there will be more people or if me as the host is busy then anyone other can host it , this time it happened that sushant was logging in via cyber cafe so we could not contact , i for one never give my phone number online to new people or the ones i don't know that much , so if you want you can just keep checking wbo or just add me on facebook , just search NitroNeo , i am the only one i think , NitroNeo is my nickname or whatever on facebook

Bey tourney - yashpinto - Oct. 25, 2011

Hey nitro add me also, iam ashton pinto's bro
Name yash pinto
City Mumbai
State Maharastra
Country India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Oct. 25, 2011

Okay, I've been asked about this quite a bit, and I just want to state this here right now. I am not planning to host a tournament this December. I won't even be here in December, so please, stop asking me. Preshant and I were talking about having one in June, and I said maybe for that, but June's a while away, so there's absolutely nothing confirmed about that yet.

Also, happy Diwali guys Grin Stay safe, and enjoy the crackers, because I know I will.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Uwik - Oct. 26, 2011

Here's to all our Indian Friends & Families; Happy Deepavali.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Electric - Oct. 26, 2011

Have a happy and safe Diwali guys. Have fun today !

Oh, and pray for a tournament in Mumbai after / on Christmas ! I am trying to convince my parents to let me come there.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Oct. 26, 2011

Have a happy and safe Diwali everyone...I hope you all had a bath before sunrise or else I'll be seeing you in hell(as per the legend) XD

If yash is ready to come..we have 8 members..then we can host a tourney on 29th..its not too late even now tell me if you want to have it on 29th so that I can propose it today itself
That is, in case others are willing

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 26, 2011

happy and safe diwali to all my indian buddies

and please pray that indian community grows much bigger than the current members so that is would be easy to host tournaments!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sridbeyz17 - Oct. 26, 2011

A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL MY FELLOW BEYBLADERS!!!
May all good things come our way... Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Oct. 26, 2011

is there any tournament/anyone planning to host it after 5 nov? i can be there cause i heard that someone is creating a tournament after 5 nov

and happy diwali to all Indian bladers!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 26, 2011

well beyboost not after 5 nov . but on 25th december there is one in hyderabad!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Oct. 26, 2011

Happy Diwali guys!
Sam- Really? I didn't know of any such superstition! Yes! I'll finally get to see Cerberus! Grin LOL!
Also, Hello Uwik!
Electric- Yes, hopes are up! We will certainly try to get a tourney here! Grin

Bey tourney - nickien - Oct. 26, 2011

Name nickien
city mumbai
state maharastra
country india
I will come to the tourney on 29 ....
So @ sam do the proposal quickly please