World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpamAlot30711 - Aug. 24, 2011

alright,i am commin for mumbai tournament
NameConfusedushant Gupta
city: mumbai
state: maharastra
alright,i am commin for mumbai tournament
NameConfusedushant Gupta
alright,i am cooming for mumbai tournament
nameConfusedushant Gupta

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 24, 2011

shushant please dont spam by sending the same message again and again

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Aug. 24, 2011

(Aug. 24, 2011  11:11 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: shushant please dont spam by sending the same message again and again

fabregasrox323 might be he has done that cause no one replied or might be message was not displaying in his browser it happen quite many times but sushant if what i said the first reason if u have posted them cause of that so don't do it again or u might get warned

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpamAlot30711 - Aug. 24, 2011

Username - sushant30711 [sushant gupta ]

Current City - Mumbai

Current State - Maharashtra

Country - India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Lightningleo6 - Aug. 25, 2011

Username - Lightningleo6 (Aniket)

Current City - Bangalore

Current State - Karnataka

Country - Karnataka

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  7:39 AM)Lightningleo6 Wrote: Username - Lightningleo6 (Aniket)

Current City - Bangalore

Current State - Karnataka

Country - Karnataka

country- karnataka??? please edit the post and change it to india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Aug. 25, 2011

Is anyone of you ready to come for my tourney on October or is there no one ready till now? And another thing..I hope that Nitro you make the Mumbai tourney soon or else we may go out of members again..because this time we have got almost 2-3 more members from Mumbai than last time

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Aug. 25, 2011

yes u r right sam...mumbai tourney should happen soon....i'l ask nitro about this....but who all r ready to come for mumbai tourney,PM me so that i can tell him

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  12:13 PM)nik1392 Wrote: yes u r right sam...mumbai tourney should happen soon....i'l ask nitro about this....but who all r ready to come for mumbai tourney,PM me so that i can tell him

uhh.. instead of them to tell you and you to tell him they can directly pm directly 2 sam

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Aug. 25, 2011

nitro rarely visit here....thats why i said so....anyways i've told him to check the forum....very soon he'l post here

RE: Bey Tournaments India - TysonSC94 - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  10:40 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Check this out

We have got a great FB page from 2 great people who can organize tourneys for us....at a time when they have themselves not organized even 1

We have organized 13.. And i have mentioned it clearly that its not tourneys of wbo.. And u should learn to respect first.. We all have not tried all the beybladers yet so u cant tell who is the best. And i dont think if anyone says me that i m the best u need to get jealous. Mind your own business Mr. SAM ..
I wish i could have participated in the pune or mumbai tourney but i live too far.. Unhappy
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:16 PM)TysonSC94 Wrote:

We have got a great FB page from 2 great people who can organize tourneys for us....at a time when they have themselves not organized even 1

We have organized 13.. And i have mentioned it clearly that its not tourneys of wbo.. And u should learn to respect first.. We all have not tried all the beybladers yet so u cant tell who is the best. And i dont think if anyone says me that i m the best u need to get jealous. Mind your own business Mr. SAM ..
I wish i could have participated in the pune or mumbai tourney but i live too far.. Unhappy

And it should be a SPAM to insult anyone.. NitroNeo Crying

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Aug. 27, 2011

And it should be a SPAM to insult anyone.. NitroNeo Crying

ohh really?? no! i was seeing that beyblade page and there was not a single word name tourney i think he is not jealous at alll! and it is our buisness to take care that you people dont spoil the name of WBO or India! i dont want to insult or agrue with you but you are wrong many times Smile Angry Tongue_out_wink

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Aug. 28, 2011

Will you all please carry this to PMs? I, and maybe every other member of the Indian community HATES to see this thread get SPAMMED, especially when it leads to arguments and hard feelings for each other.
So please, if you(Tyson SC94) think that he's jealous of you, its just your point of view. You simply don't need to bring that matter here.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - zezima - Aug. 28, 2011

is this tournament still available

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Aug. 28, 2011

zezima which tournament you are talking about?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - thakerjayam - Sep. 01, 2011

state gujrat
rock aries ED145B
city ahemdabad
country india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Focus - Sep. 04, 2011

Username - beyblademonitor

Real Name- chakri

Current City - Hindupur

Current State - Andhra Pradesh

Country - India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpamAlot30711 - Sep. 06, 2011

Username - Koolblader30711 [Sushant Gupta ]

Current City - Mumbai

Current State - Maharashtra

Country - India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Sep. 16, 2011

Soon at the end of this year New series of Beyblade is starting In October or near by... In India(i dont know someone told me)

so... m waiting for taraka tomy launches some beys in India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Dragoonrocks - Sep. 16, 2011

@koolblader30711 Well ok! You even got warned for posting the exact same thing last page! Nitro will add your name in the initial post of this thread..

@BEYBOOST Please note that this is a thread for discussing about tournaments and not about the upcoming releases..And conversations regarding this should be taken into their appropriate threads or it should be done via PM..

This thread is really getting "spammed"...You guys really do not want the mods to close down this thread now would you?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Relic - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:37 AM)BEYBOOST Wrote: Soon at the end of this year New series of Beyblade is starting In October or near by... In India(i dont know someone told me)

so... m waiting for taraka tomy launches some beys in India

First off,what you posted is completely irrelevant to the subject of the thread.

Second,Takara-Tomy is not going to release anything in India.The second season beys which are going to release are going to be released by Hasbro.So don't get your hopes up.
If you want to continue this discussion, take it to PMs.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Sep. 16, 2011

BEYBOOST i get added to facebook pages or groups without knowing , i try to remove myself from as many of them as i can but i remain in some pages or groups without my knowing , anyway please take the off topic to PM

For the mumbai tourney just pm me at what date you want i will count how many of you will come to the mumbai tourney & pay the passport & entry fee & then post the further details here

This post regards to the mumbai tourney only so people interested in it , contact me via PM

I Post less here coz many people said they don't have time till Diwali so i thought what was the point checking off topic posts

BTW - i can't plan a tourney on October 22 , 23 & 30 so any days except them & sundays will do & yeah i have my exams in December's first week , so we have to have the tourney before 20th November

IMP >>>

All new people added if i have missed someone or forgot to change the name of some user then PM Me don't spam the thread

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Oct. 06, 2011

chennai bladers can you gather your friends and together host a unofficial tourney?
during december
this will keep them in touch with their beyblade and not like forget them cause beyblade cartoon has stopped
i will come to india by june 27th or later
and im also planning to host a unofficial tourney with gokurox and i have explained him the plan
so please try to host an unofficial tourney

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Oct. 06, 2011

do you mean by a DEMO tourney? because you cant publish your unofficial on wbo

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Oct. 07, 2011

Congrats Electric , i hope the tourneys were a big success Smile

Update on mumbai tourney >

Currently , me , nikhil , samkul , ashton pinto are the member interested in the mumbai tourney

I Can host one b4 nov 20 or after dec 5 , ashton can come after dec 5 so all you mumbai bladers or bladers interested in participating in a mumbai tourney , pm me

janstarblast were are you , pm me about your possible dates so that we can make a tourney already