World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 31, 2011

I am planning for a tournament in Diwali/Christmas as well (It will be better if there are 2 actually 1 from Pune and one from Mumbai) and I hope that this time there will be more participants(because there are few older active members on WBO who can come for tourneys like sridbeyz17 and nik1392) for both these tourneys(or at least 2-3 more than the previous count)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 31, 2011

i can come for the tourney SAM10795 if u wish

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jul. 31, 2011

@beyboost-SAM wont restrict u.....if u can come to mumbai or pune for the tourney then ur welcome....its ur wish whether to come to mumbai/pune or not

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Aug. 01, 2011

who's tourney u are talking about?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Aug. 01, 2011

SAM will host tourney in pune and Nitro will host in mumbai.....u can come for any of the tourney....its ur wish

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Aug. 01, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  3:06 PM)nik1392 Wrote: SAM will host tourney in pune and Nitro will host in mumbai.....u can come for any of the tourney....its ur wish

We are still unsure about a tourney in Mumbai, as we still haven't got enough members.
I've got 3(check my Referrals) but just one(God of war) has a beyblade. So, we need more members in short.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Aug. 01, 2011

19th of august seems to be a bank holiday would anyone of you come for a tourney in mumbai pm me the location is same as last time

(Aug. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: 19th of august seems to be a bank holiday would anyone of you come for a tourney in mumbai pm me the location is same as last time

Weren't we gonna host one in Diwali, Nitro?
As all my 3 friends(and even I) won't be able to attend... Examinations from 16th Aug- 2nd Sept

jan-cant ur friends get a bey soon??or else if u have some extra beys u can give them for this tourney....and about ur exams....well thats a problem....then we'l have to do it after ur exams

(Aug. 01, 2011  4:20 PM)nik1392 Wrote: jan-cant ur friends get a bey soon??or else if u have some extra beys u can give them for this tourney....and about ur exams....well thats a problem....then we'l have to do it after ur exams

I myself have just 1 MFB. So, I will try to persuade them. I am also getting another member.
Well, I just want Nitro's say on this.

i have asked him about hostin during ganpati....but he not there during that time thats why he is plannin before ganpati....lets see what nitro says

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Aug. 01, 2011

I can lend my beys to to others as I did during my tourney..actually half the beys used in my tourney were mine Tongue_out Grin ..only thing is that none of the top 3 except me used my bey...which means my other beys aren't too good...and I may come on 19th but chances of tourney are not too good..so its better if we all convince our parents for the tournament in Diwali and tell them beforehand that one of the days in the vacation we wont be at home(and if that day isnt a festive one...i.e. of main festival then we have more chances to come). So the only thing we can do as of now is to stay active and try for more members.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sridbeyz17 - Aug. 01, 2011

Phew...publicizing WBO official tourneys other than on WBO could get quite messy....high hopes for positive replies for the upcoming tourneys...Please check out my Youtube channel and Facebook page and if possible support me...by just hitting a like and subscribing... Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Aug. 04, 2011

Ok i would wait till diwali , but if ja , nik , sam you guys could find a free day in September it would be great , i would prefer any day except a sunday

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Aug. 04, 2011

i can come to tourney any day just anyone tell me i will come but it should be in maharashtra and i am planning going to take fang leone after few days

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Aug. 04, 2011

September....doubtful in my case..but if majority agrees..I'll have to come..

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Aug. 04, 2011

me and my bey nightmares will come anytime in sept anything for beyblade

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  5:18 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: September....doubtful in my case..but if majority agrees..I'll have to come..
Uh, impossible for me... :\

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 07, 2011

sorry for off topic guys but i just want to tell you all a happy frienship day lets make this frienship day the best frienship day and show all that the frienship the bladers of india have no one has!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sudhirlibra - Aug. 07, 2011

username sudhir libra state karnataka city banglore country india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Aug. 09, 2011

Check this out

We have got a great FB page from 2 great people who can organize tourneys for us....at a time when they have themselves not organized even 1

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Aug. 09, 2011

but chek the owners its sarbottam so i think we should be alert

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  10:40 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Check this out

We have got a great FB page from 2 great people who can organize tourneys for us....at a time when they have themselves not organized even 1

How do you find these every time?! Well, they clearly state they don't host WBO tourneys, so not a problem. Grin
@fabregas- Why? Who in the world is this Sarbottam now? :\

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Aug. 10, 2011

He is user Gcx06 or something like that on the WBO..and I find them from a hidden source(who is a WBO user too)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Aug. 11, 2011

NOPE! he is the user TysonSC94 he is sarbottam the main admin of the page u shown and he is a big celebrity on his page hahahaaha! huh! and all say him as the best blader of india fabregasrox323 who should be alert?