World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 20, 2011

I think Electric it was me who used a sig similar to NitroNeo's page before Kai-V removed it because it really was too large(ha, 1000000000 will of course be large ehheeh)...so if you agree to it then we can start the work immediately after Nitro gives approval in case he does...BTW sorry for spamming this thread

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 20, 2011

-deleted-

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Jul. 20, 2011

here is a sig background i created tell about this friends

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 20, 2011

Well...what I was thinking is..Ashoka Chakra will help it being distinguished from France and Italy flags..also if possible..how about some devnagari script on it?

(Jul. 20, 2011  12:21 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well...what I was thinking is..Ashoka Chakra will help it being distinguished from France and Italy flags..also if possible..how about some devnagari script on it?

hehehe dude how can i put a ashok chakra on it and also english is allowed on wbo so we cannot use devnagri script

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jul. 20, 2011

umm...i have a question...havin a specific signature for indian bladers....how it will result in getting new members???

Anyways i liked the idea to get a cool sig.......because i dont have one;p

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jul. 20, 2011

Well, its good to see the idea working out so well! It looks amazing, XLR8! As Sam said, it'll be better to add the Ashok Chakra (Dear Mods, I know this word is in Hindi, but that's what we call the wheel at the center of our flag, so yeah!).
@Beyboost's last post on Pg. 56- Well, I just made one of my friends register on this site(he kinda hates beyblade, but when I told him about this, he joined! Shocking!), and added his details here. That's all.
btw, I'll be going off topic here, but from when did I become a highly 'experienced' member? Well, its just like giving respect to Dark Wolf as it performs well in the anime...

ohh than take this

a member on this thread here

username: doji17

city : ratnagiri

current state : maharashtra

he has registered on wbo but not on this thread

i might get a friend register today but the i fear that he might not leave wbo as my last three referrals did Unhappy

ohh leaved wbo!!! impossible bcause my 2 friends have joined wbo and they love it !!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  8:51 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yeah I didnt really understand how instruments would help..BTW to avoid that useless question on how to put the sig...we can (if needed) tell the sig. maker to tell the instructions of putting the sig to the sig. user by PM...it's better if the sig. maker creates a copy of the instructions..that will be much better..or else maybe a youtube video but that will be too hectic..so only giving verbal instructions is better thru PM

that only i am saying that we can put that instrumental video on youtube !!!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 20, 2011  2:26 PM)prashgoku Wrote: hey guyzzz this is prashgoku !!! im new to wbo nd plzz guyzz guide me nd tell me wat to do in wbo ??!!!?!??

Well, for one thing, read the introductory post you got. This is not the right place to say that sort of stuff. Then read this thread. And are you from India anyways? If you are, post your details, and try not to reply to this, as that would be spam (your question was spam, too, just so you know)

EDIT: fabregasrox323 Wait... you're saying we should put an instrumental on youtube about how to put a pic on your sig on WBO Confused And anyways, you don't need to play an instrument for that, you can just use an instrumental song

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 21, 2011

gokurox i koe bt if u wanna put u can do so ah and i forgot that it should be beyblade's tune and in the end where you put your name you can put the website's name too!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - firedragons1 - Jul. 21, 2011

hi i am back

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jul. 21, 2011

Firstly thx SAM10795 for your kind words on the bomb blast issue,

Now getting on topic , Your idea & fabregasrox323's idea sound good but i fail to understand how members will be attracted to wbo with the appeal of a special indian user bar , hmm.. if they each get a different sig bar for free then it would might attract members but then how can we make them pay the tourney entry fees n all ?

I For one like my sig as it is , don't get me wrong i like my country , but not as much as to advertise it as my nationality on my Sig , but don't make this stop you if you wanna give it a go , if your idea does get members then it is ok , but don't make it compulsory for everyone to have it as a Sig , we already have a location tab in our profile to let everyone know where we are from , so yeah

Now everyone in mumbai please do take care , be safe guys

The simple thing to do would just be invite your friends to your home , let them play beyblade with you , if they like it they themselves would join the wbo

My idea is from a offline perspective & you guys do suggest some nice online based way of finding members so yeah do it but spam your concepts on other sites so that they just block you or maybe people wont join wbo thinking that you overdo it & may think it's a publicity stunt

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 21, 2011

ntro i agree with you and i have done so my i called my 3-4 friends at home and i told them that join wbo and the advantages of it and they all approved and by diwali my 1 of the friends is going to buy a full set of beyblade and my other friends are going to uy beyblade so this is the restart of beyblade in secunderabad so way to go guys even you can do so things and also pls try to host as many as demo tourneys in your society............
ohh and people of mumbai be safe..... and nitro thanks that you liked my idea and my fb video!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Tongue_outGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinTongue_out

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jul. 21, 2011

fabregasrox323 ' Wrote: ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Tongue_outGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinTongue_out

People please avoid so much spamming content in your posts , most of you people derailed the thread see the thread rating is gone from 5 to 4 now , me & electric were not posting because there was nothing useful happening to the growth of indian beyblade community , so unless you have nothing good to post which will actually be a cause of us getting members & not just childish ideas which wont work then please avoid posting [ by this i mean people who say find advertisers or lets make money making tourneys ] the flag sig idea or the music video are worth a shot but i don't expect them to make miracles but still are cheap & good ideas

Anyway even if no one posts then still the thread wont be deleted since it has made two tourneys now so avoid useless spam & just post if some actual members come or if there is a tourney happening or else take the off topic discussion to facebook by now you should have known that wbo is a serious bladers community which does not allow non related posts [ mostly ] so please take it to facebook chat were most of us are these days

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 21, 2011

Well I was thinking that the sigs will make most Indian members who otherwise do nothing other than spamming at least register on this thread...and if they happen to be from our own city then maybe they can help to add to the tourneys in case they are willing to pay..and that was the main drawback of the idea as Nitro pointed out...that's why I said that we must get Electric and Nitro's approval to give this a shot...lets try it out till Diwali..if it works...we continue and if it doesn't...then maybe ...dump it...that's all I can say

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 22, 2011

about the flag i have an idea can we do that the people who had played a tourney should have an flag in their sig ( not compelsary ) how is it? in this way i think people will participate in torneys also

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jul. 22, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  4:48 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well I was thinking that the sigs will make most Indian members who otherwise do nothing other than spamming at least register on this thread...and if they happen to be from our own city then maybe they can help to add to the tourneys in case they are willing to pay..and that was the main drawback of the idea as Nitro pointed out...that's why I said that we must get Electric and Nitro's approval to give this a shot...lets try it out till Diwali..if it works...we continue and if it doesn't...then maybe ...dump it...that's all I can say

Grrr.... That's by far the BIGGEST MISTAKE we made...
We actually thought that all the members who have their names on that list in the OP will be ready to support us whenever we have a tourney. But no, we were wrong. Now, more than half of the members are not even around this place. Two people who seemed to be extremely important for Mumbai tourneys (namely, Arvan and Abhi)are never around. Well, one of them even left a final message that he is quitting this site.
If at all the members supported us, there would be some more tourneys held... But, members register, forget about this, never come back...
Contact becomes impossible, so no chance of being able to do more...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  12:16 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: The simple thing to do would just be invite your friends to your home , let them play beyblade with you , if they like it they themselves would join the wbo

My idea is somewhat similar; just bring a beyblade that's good for Hasbro stadiums with you to school. Then go looking around for the little kids (oldest little kids you can find, just so if they join WBO, they'll understand that they need to read around a bit before posting anything, and they'll probably have more access to a computer) who somehow manage to smuggle in a beystadium and their beyblades, because I know there's gonna at least one kid like that in all your schools. Just play with them a bit, and try to become their friends. Little kids, as far as I know, are more trusting than older kids, so it shouldn't take as long (it can still take long, though). Then introduce them to this site, or show them dragoonrocks' video about the site. With any luck, they'll like it and join.

I, sadly, can't actually do this yet, though, because I still have holidays (American school Grin), but I am trying to get people on this other forum (it's only 6 people including me so far, though) on to this site.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - arinjayasingh - Jul. 26, 2011

Name-Arinjaya Singh
City-Jammu
Area-Satwari (air Force Station)
Need Bladers In jammu city needed to organize tournament around December.
intrested blader may mail at arinjaya98@gmail.com

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jul. 27, 2011

Can you give your details in the actual format?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - TysonSC94 - Jul. 31, 2011

Any upcoming tournament guys? We need to have more tourneys.. But we r just having 1 or 2 Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jul. 31, 2011

Well, what with school and all it's somewhat hard to have a tournament. We're trying to have one some time around Diwali, but I'm not sure how many people will be willing to pay. Then again, apparently Electric's convinced a lot of people to buy passports, so maybe there can be one in Bangalore, but I'm unsure about everything besides that Chennai still doesn't have enough for a tournament.