World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 06, 2011

There arent many(almost none except me) in my area who own plastics and since I have only 1..there is no chance that I could give any of it to my friend because in 1 bey I cant have a beybattle...I wish I hadn't thrown that Black Dranzer(Now I think I never threw it it must be lying somewhere in some undiscovered corner...hope I find it...) so best of luck to others who are planning for tourneys...
Janstarblast...if u can come to Pune and share ur beys with others..then a tourney wont be tough but since u stay far..that idea will also have to be cancelled..I wish this was a free entry fee tourney too..but it isnt good to expect too much of WBO too..we must do something ourself isn't it?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 06, 2011

hey guys i am again sayin anyone from hyderabad wants a tourney den they have to pm me cause i think i am going to do 1 bb tourney so pls guys hope the 3rd bey tourney happens in india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sarabs3 - Jul. 07, 2011

Blader's name - sarab

City - Amritsar

State - Punjab

Country - India

I am ready to play for tournament in hydrabad or anywhere else in india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 07, 2011

i am thinking of a tourney at my home but the problem is my friends dont have account on wbo and many of thm dont have net on their computer so they cant come to wbo but when they are coming to me they are making their account problem is only 1/17 have finished making account Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 07, 2011

sam hea guys so i guess i will host a tourney in october cause my frnds bday n hes gettin a set of tt so i think i will host 1 in october so pls if wanna join pm me

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 07, 2011

username : BEYBOOST

current city : ratnagiri

current state : maharashtra

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 08, 2011

Wow you introduced yourself too early beyboost, haha..well u need not register all the bladers before the tourney...u can do the same after the tourney as well...but at least there should be 8 confirmed participants on WBO for your tourney to be made an official event so you can make the account of 8 of them yourself (after getting Kai-V's permission will be better) and then make the others' account later.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jul. 08, 2011

Well, about Plastic Remembrance, I think we can do nothing now... I could've been a part of it as I have some beys, but exams(3 July-27 July for the month of July)... Well, this means, another opportunity for a good WBO tourney will just pass out.... Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 08, 2011

hahaha yes i introduced myself too late i know tht actually i intruduced myself but in wrong way Tongue_out about the tourney i should say tht i have finished 3 but my all friends are not accepting to come on the tourney because of the entry fee its Rs 220 they are not ready to pay the entry fee only 1 friend accepted to pay so i have to collect members from outside ratnagiri i think i will get 8 bladers well about plastic rememberance day i dont have any old bey i cant do anything many people have old beys still remaning i want to ask something to all of u what is that list if bladers in the first post which list what is tht? and do anyone know is a beyday remaning this year? if yes then i will be happy to make my tourney
hahaha i intruduced myself late about the tourney i have finished 3 but no one is ready to pay the entry fee Unhappy only 2 are ready abt rememberance day i cant do anything i dont have my any old bey remaning well others have many old beys remaning can anyone tell me what is tht list of bladers in the first post ? and is any beyday remaning this year? if yes then i am happy to make my tourney and 1 more thing i am making avatars for anyone its not a signature shop u should PM me and tell what u want i will make and give to them not only avatars signatures also if u want image of beyblade then also i can make and give anyone whoever wants please tell me m starting to make images from 11/5/11
ohhh sorry thats a mistake by me when i posted the first post i dint see my post so i began to post again please read the second post (not first post ) i am absolutely sorry for it

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jul. 08, 2011

dude i have 8 confirmed participants

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 09, 2011

guys as i announced abt beyblade tourney der r participants who r willin to come so i think if it goes like this i will have 14-15 participants till october!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 09, 2011

Oh yes Kolkatta is getting the Funskool tourney this month..so Kolkatta bladers gear up for winning and promoting name of WBO. (Please dont give them the wrong notion by redirecting them to some foolish FB page).

Well beyboost...why not edit ur post and shorten it.

@fabregasrox...saying the same thing again doesnt make any sense...if u want to post..post only after u got everyone and it is time to host tourney..until then contact the other bladers in Hyderabad through PM(their names will be there in the OP).

Janstarblast.I am sad about it too..I could have had the tourney if I had just 1 bey more..but since I have only 1..I cant even give it to the others who are interested but dont have plastics...really sad about that..my exams have started too...and the classes keep me busy so no chance for a tourney till october as I said earlier.

Overall I think we better stop whining for the tourneys and host the demo tourneys as much as possible to keep blading alive as NitroNeo said...
Also I think we better concentrate on our studies a bit as well because after all we cant use beyblade as a source of money till it becomes a national sport Tongue_out

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 09, 2011

i cant edit that post because i already posted the second post and then i saw the two posts well no one answered me what is tht list on first post and any beydays are remaning this year?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 09, 2011

Beydays is once every year that is, on 28th and 29th of May..I told u about it on FB before I deactivated but it seems u were not in a mood to listen....and the list on the first post is the list of all the Indian users along with the city from which they come..just to make it easy for tourney organisers to know who all are there from their city on the WBO

ohh dont thimk tht i was not in mood to listen i was in mood to listen but sometimes i forgot many things eg. my 3 wbo account passwords
my name is not in that list Unhappy what should i do?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  11:42 AM)BEYBOOST Wrote: ohh dont thimk tht i was not in mood to listen i was in mood to listen but sometimes i forgot many things eg. my 3 wbo account passwords
my name is not in that list Unhappy what should i do?

Sorry to say, but I think you must carry this forward in PM..
Your name's not in the list coz Nitro hasn't been online from the time you introduced yourself. Just be patient.

ok no problem

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jul. 11, 2011

Beyboost you & that other guy you people make unofficial tourney's & have a 100 rs entry fee on that as far as i checked your beyblade page long back on facebook you did take fees & idk if you even did buy prizes for that , beyblade is meant to be a kids sport if even we do pay for wbo the passport n all it offer many things in return for us so try not to take entry fees for the unofficial tourney's unless you do want to arrange some kind of prize with that cash

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 12, 2011

thats the old thing and that all wrong things were made by sarbottam and he named me now i make wbo tourneys

and the tourney of hydrabad the first plan was to make unofficial tourney with entry fee but later on before the tourney i think about it then i felt it wrong i was going to stop that tourney and make of wbo but before it the fighting started and i havent maked an unofficial entry fee tourney yet Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 12, 2011

All this problem is only because most bladers are lazy and dont want to make their own tourney otherwise I dont think anyone would have paid attention to Sarbottam if they had made their own tourneys

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 12, 2011

well said mt how to organise 1 widout stadiums!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 12, 2011

u cant it is not possible to organise a tourney without stadiums

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 13, 2011

I think u may ask Kai-V about it..the cost of the stadium can be reimbursed IMO

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jul. 13, 2011

kai-v wouldn't reimburst for unofficial tourney
u shud keep entry fee so dat u can buy stadiums according to the number of participants nd bey prize(for unoficial)
if ur hostin a official tourney, no entrance fee
i think for 8 participants 2 stadiums are enough

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 13, 2011

hey!! u cant keep entry fee for unofficial tourney (not of wbo) and its compelsary to keep entry fee in official tourney (of wbo)