World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 02, 2011

Yeah..I know that..the ideal age for beyblading as far as India is concerned is 10-12 years..if you know anyone of that age and he is a trustworthy person..u can tell him about all this..and if possible..u let him organise the tourney...u be a judge and a participant then..but all this will only happen if u have a trustworthy friend of 10-12 years...this cant be done in my case(I dont trust anyone) so I myself seek people who like beyblading...and about the passport and other stuff...I have another idea..which may not work..what u can do is...u can keep some of ur extra beys like LLD and Storm Pegasis and Aquila for 2nd,3rd and so on prizes(if possible) and keep some rare bey like Anubis for the first prize...it's very sure that u being 20+ will surely win the tourney so u will get to keep ur prized bey and the others will also have something to play for(But this may not work...because I dont think u wud give away ur beys as prize and that anyone will take mint beys)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jul. 02, 2011

i asked kai-v for a tourney but that was rejected i can trust sudhir libra
i even have an idea eg i gather people and host a tourney and atleast let the bey fee be rs 100 and im from banglore then any person of mumbai,pune etc atleast let it be unofficial better than nothing

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jul. 02, 2011

So why do you want to get entry fee if you are not buying prizes from them , it is obviously that you wanna make money from a 1 hour tournament , beyblade is a fun sport & unless you want to arrange money for prizes , it would be stupid for people to pay & join a tournament which is unofficial

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jul. 02, 2011

hey buddies i think i should have explained the whole plan here.....the thing is i don't have a huge place to organise tourney for 120 people...so i was going to rent a hall or something for that+printing of pamplets and rule book+beystadiums for matches+the prizes......so calculating all this i was keeping 100rs fee.....and incase i get some profit i would have used it to give passport to first 3 winners.....so this was the whole plan....i tried to contact the former organisers but no1 is having there no. but the good thing is i've got the no. of funskool organiser....Smile

Nitro-i agree with what ur saying that instead of 120 only find 4-5 people.....but im also having the same problem as u....i dont knwo anyone of the age 10-12 who is interested in blading so i cant gather 4-5 also just by asking them....thats why the idea of unofficial tourney come to my mind....and as i explained it was not money making plan.....and sory for the off topic discussions

RE: Bey Tournaments India - thakerjayam - Jul. 02, 2011

i am intrested

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jul. 02, 2011

please post ur details....are u from mumbai??

RE: Bey Tournaments India - thakerjayam - Jul. 02, 2011

(Jul. 02, 2011  2:23 PM)thakerjayam Wrote: i am intrested
user name- thakerjayam
current city- ahemdabad
state- gujrat
country- india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jul. 03, 2011

I have an idea i told this to nikhil here is what i think

host free tourneys unofficially to spread good word for wbo & when people start to enjoy beyblade for free every once a while they will join the WBO & they themselves will come to know the benefits of getting a passport since they can take part in giveaway of beys only meant for passport holders & thus we will get enough members for the tourneys in future

@ Nikhil - your idea is good but seeing as you are a engineering student you will have to give a lot of time to what you wanna do & another thing as i told you in pm , the funskool people only allow kids upto the age of 12 to take part

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jul. 03, 2011

no nitro neo im 14 and i participated in funskool tournament
i think u can ask funskool for age limit lyk 6-14 or 10-14

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jul. 03, 2011

I am worried about the age limit too..because even I want to be a part of Funskool tourney and Nitro ur idea is good..but I'll have to see what I can do for it. (Nice there is someone else other than me who likes engineering too Grin)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 03, 2011

what is mean by Funskool tourney?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  12:04 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: what is mean by Funskool tourney?

as u know dude in india only hasbro beys r available so for the promotion of their bey stuff they organize these tourneys so that people come there and for participation we need beys so eventually children will buy there beys and there product will become more popular and thus there sale will increase this all is a business trick

when and where is funskool tourney? i will be participating

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 03, 2011

yaa i agrree xlr8 even here they r sellin 1+1 beys at 350

toooo cheap here they are selling 1 bey at 350
and no offer like 1+1

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 03, 2011

dude i think this diwali bb will nt revive much i think i will definetly revive in december cause new series of bb r strtin so that is d best way n in dec we get christmas vacations n new yrs money so i think diwali n christmas are d only chances left to revive bb in india!!!!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 04, 2011

hey guys i have a gud news my some school frnds r ready to pay 200 so i think i am goin 2 host d tourney first in andhra pradesh guys i am felling soo lucky my 1 of d frnd is havin d oiginal 2000rs stadium n i guess i will be doin it on hms rememberance day so i am felling more lucky wish me good luck guys n pls hope dat d 3rd tourney happens in india!

RE: Bey Tournaments India - darkbull619 - Jul. 04, 2011

Anyone interested to compete at a tournament which is being held at Kolkata? If yes please PM me.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 04, 2011

but where is funskool tourney held?
and when new series of bb is starting?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  12:17 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: but where is funskool tourney held?
and when new series of bb is starting?

This can all be asked by pm. I think we've annoyed NitroNeo enough. And, anyways, if you read the last few pages, we posted quite a bit about the funskool tournaments already. Ask someone (not me, I'm clueless) about the new series.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jul. 04, 2011

sam since ur old and good at beyblading u can be the boss of the tournament
lyk the finalists of your tournament shud face u
u can request lyk dat from funskool try your luck

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jul. 04, 2011

funskool won't do tht bcause they dont how stronger sam is in beyblading well i havent faced a battle to him i think i will battle him soon in my tourney

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jul. 04, 2011

well everyone please stop the topic of funskool tourneys.....funskool is not our own company so they are not goin to listen to anyone's demand.....if u want to participate then keep cheking their site for tourney nearby you.....and please now stop this topic here

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jul. 05, 2011

HEY GUYS! A new ceremony coming up! Plastic/HMS Remembrance. Please try to gather as many members as possible.
Electric, SAM, we expect you may organize this tourney. Please try to do this, as I think there is absolutely no chance for Mumbai getting into this. Everyone interested, please start taking the required measures, as there are just 2 weeks before this event.
Best Regards,
Janstarblast.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jul. 06, 2011

but jantarblast on hms rememberance day only hms n plastics r allowed iin tourney so i dont think much people because at hms time we didnt koe about wbo and we used to buy fake beyblades so i dont think we can organise a tourney i asked it to blah!