World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - SyTric XZ - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  10:46 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I have already irritated her too much(I sent almost 50-60 PMs maybe regarding this topic when I was new to WBO and very excited about the same but later I had to adjust with the reality).

So we better wait for her to see this thread and give her opinion .. of whether we can get concessions or no(I hope we do)

EDIT: agree with dragoonrocks and also I am ready to pay some amount for those who cant pay the whole fee in case my parents allow(not that I am rich but I wont have a problem to sacrifice my savings of LLD for this tourney if needed)

ya me too have irrated when i was new to wbo i have 3 wbo accounts first 2 are not opening actually i am very old to wbo this my 3 account and on this account i have irrated everyone ! everyone! hahaha

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  10:43 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Great so we will have another tourney in bangalore and another one in mumbai as well if luck favours us(Nitro especially). Great going. I hope there are more people willing to come for Nitro's tourney

MAN! THIS SUCKS! I can't attend the tourney!!! For some reason, our exams start earlier this year, and end quite late.....
My exams(including orals, formative evaluations and term exams) start from-
July 11. And, they end right on September 22....
The whole month of July are Orals and all, with a one day break between each.
The whole month of August includes the 10 and 20 marks papers....
The September month is the beginning of my term exams..
WHAT IN THE WORLD!? Am I really studying in school or just giving tests every month!?
This means I can't get my Hell Kerbecs till September 22!!!! AngryAngryAngry

I even don't get to attend an amazing tourney...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  4:14 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: @ janstar. and nik. agree with u the same things also happen with me and i think nik is saying correct thing we should talk about this with kai-v because 5$ are a small amount for people in foreign but in in india just adding 100 rs to this amount we can by a original bey

yeah even i agree because der was a tourney in hyderbad too n i think sum 50 rps was d entry fee so i really think we gotta try

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 22, 2011

Well trying to get the other party's viewpoint they must be thinking that reducing fee for one country would make other countries request the same and finally one day WBO's tourney cost will only be $2?...that wont be very good for this site...and also low entry fee may mean that u take ur own tourney without any participant and then almost fool the WBO by saying that these people attended and so on...esp. due to my foolishness of forgetting to take the pics of participants in a hurry during beydays adds to this doubt because although I have shown that there were 8 confirmed participants at least...I still didnt get any beypoints..only the attendants face and the other two people who went early that day just didnt show up after that so I guess we better not trouble the committee now...we'll do all this after this beydays excitement has gone down...umm..I guess oct-now wud be a good time for it due to Diwali festival...that would be agood time to have a tourney..isnt it?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jun. 22, 2011

but what about the people who want to participate but thier mom and dad dont allow them even dey want a battle guys

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Blitz Unicorno - Jun. 22, 2011

Hard luck for them then? They can battle amongst themselves, or colony friends, or they can always come in the free play of the tourneys....

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  12:57 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well trying to get the other party's viewpoint they must be thinking that reducing fee for one country would make other countries request the same and finally one day WBO's tourney cost will only be $2?...that wont be very good for this site...and also low entry fee may mean that u take ur own tourney without any participant and then almost fool the WBO by saying that these people attended and so on...esp. due to my foolishness of forgetting to take the pics of participants in a hurry during beydays adds to this doubt because although I have shown that there were 8 confirmed participants at least...I still didnt get any beypoints..only the attendants face and the other two people who went early that day just didnt show up after that so I guess we better not trouble the committee now...we'll do all this after this beydays excitement has gone down...umm..I guess oct-now wud be a good time for it due to Diwali festival...that would be agood time to have a tourney..isnt it?

Well buddy....im not saying that we should only reduce the fees....we should also increase the number of compalsary participants so that there wont be any loss to WBO

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jun. 23, 2011

i agree with you nik because i think only 8 participants would be a mostly booring plan so i would like to say increase the no. of complusary people and decrease the entry fee to about 150or 100 rs

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 23, 2011

see with the current fee we have to pay $40 anyhow. so if we need to pay anything less than that we will have to get at least 20 participants so tht the entry fee for all of them will be $2 but seeing the current condition of beyblading in my area I have left hope for any revival of the game before October holidays

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 23, 2011

ya...almost everyone is now busy with their schools n studies....so diwali vacation will be good to organise tourney....nice idea sam....till then we should also get responce from Kai-v......hope we'l make it in october...Smile

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 23, 2011

October's 4 months away, so we should hopefully be able to have a tournament by then.

And most people have their b-days in October(most people among the ones I know at least) so they will also get the 450 rs. to get blader passport as well...hopefully

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:28 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: And most people have their b-days in October(most people among the ones I know at least) so they will also get the 450 rs. to get blader passport as well...hopefully

well my b'day is in October too i will get the money i have rs 5000+ with me but my parents will not allow me to use them to get passport

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jun. 23, 2011

if gathering bladers s a problem den we shud
1.collect the bladers who are on wbo from our place(e.g: chennai)
2.den we decide a day nd have a friendly match in some park where children frequent
3.befor having a friendly bey match in park we shud set-up a small board(not made out of wood, maybe cardboard or somthing) saying "beybladers joining center or beyblade signing -up center ". we can decorate the board with some awesome pictures lyk meteo ldrago.
4. we can den register their names with fone numbers too, so dat we can inform dem during tournaments
5.now that we r ready we can host som unofficial tournaments and then host official tournaments sayin about the advantages or some stuff
6.final result beyblade popularised
hope it helped and sory for the spelling mistakes and little off topic
(this s how beyblade popularised in oman, now its down due to media not releasing beyblade metal fusion also!)

Well let me correct you preshant...
1. Pune bladers oh not even Pune my society bladers are gathered already
2. I always have friendlies at my house once a week
3. If I dare to set up that paper board..it will be torn and taken away before I turn around esp. cuz it has the MLD
4. I got names and their phone numbers
5. Now that I am ready I host some demo tourneys and then tell them about advantages of official ones including the fee
6. Final result they all get bored with demo tourneys every week and dislike the idea of fee cuz they like demo tourneys more...they dont care about beyblade anymore.

And to add to all that Beyblading almost 'died'

This is how beyblade died in my area after summer...hope it revives in Diwali.

And even if this is/not off topic it is the truth so you all please understand that popularising a thing like beyblade can only be possible if you have very good ten-yr old friend who is young enough to talk about beyblading and also your only hope is that the ten-yr old friend of yours gets other beyblade loving friends of his who are willing to pay 440 for a beyblade and then you have an official tourney almost every month cuz now they all are passport holders..

Seriously you can only popularise beyblade in India if the people in your locality also like beyblade as much as you or if you are a ten year old who can attract a lot of friends for this game. Otherwise even Nitro would have gotten 20-30 members if it had been so easy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 23, 2011

YES! There's a Funskool tournament near my house on Saturday, and this time the age limit's no problem. I'm going to try to get some people interested in WBO this time (I couldn't really go for the tournament last time due to the stupid 6-13 age limit, so I couldn't do much)

Wish me luck in recruiting some members, guys Grin

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 23, 2011

gokurox-ohh great....best of luck dude!!!win that tournament and show those kids that this is the advantage of being WBO member....;p

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  3:51 PM)gokurox Wrote: YES! There's a Funskool tournament near my house on Saturday, and this time the age limit's no problem. I'm going to try to get some people interested in WBO this time (I couldn't really go for the tournament last time due to the stupid 6-13 age limit, so I couldn't do much)

Wish me luck in recruiting some members, guys Grin
can u give me the address even i can attend whats the age limit(coz im 14)
even i want to join the tournament
pls help me get in and send me pm's about the tournament

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 25, 2011

I got out in the second round and already came home. Sorry, guys, I couldn't get anyone. Sadly I lost to an Earth Aquila 145 WD due to the stadium. Anyways, Preshant is (hopefully) still there. Maybe he can recruit some people.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - TysonSC94 - Jun. 25, 2011

not getting much intrest from west bengal.. Crying

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fabregasrox323 - Jun. 25, 2011

same from hyderabad

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 25, 2011

As I already said before even if you create millions of pages on FB regarding this you wont get any interest till Diwali because now first up there are exams...secondly all the parents are more interested in focusing their kids towards the coming annual year...thirdly after too much of blading in summer the interest has died down.

And the reason why I say Diwali is the time because
1. Half-yearlies are over by then so half the tension of exams is gone from the kids as well as parents.
2. Good marks fetches you a lot in this time and the time when ur cousins are coming to u..u can really hope for a great beybattle
3. After almost no blading for 4 months everyone will be charged up when they finally get a good competition in Diwali(till then we will also get many new beys like Blitz unicorno and Death Quetz Vari Ares etc.)
4. Hopefully legend series and the metal masters anime will also start in India at almost the same time..

So lets hope for a better revival in Diwali

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  12:47 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: As I already said before even if you create millions of pages on FB regarding this you wont get any interest till Diwali because now first up there are exams...secondly all the parents are more interested in focusing their kids towards the coming annual year...thirdly after too much of blading in summer the interest has died down.

And the reason why I say Diwali is the time because
1. Half-yearlies are over by then so half the tension of exams is gone from the kids as well as parents.
2. Good marks fetches you a lot in this time and the time when ur cousins are coming to u..u can really hope for a great beybattle
3. After almost no blading for 4 months everyone will be charged up when they finally get a good competition in Diwali(till then we will also get many new beys like Blitz unicorno and Death Quetz Vari Ares etc.)
4. Hopefully legend series and the metal masters anime will also start in India at almost the same time..

So lets hope for a better revival in Diwali

Ah, that would help me a lot! So, October is the way to go! Well, lets hope Nitro agrees...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - samantha sam - Jun. 25, 2011

well me too,i am boored. i am also from hyderabad

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jun. 26, 2011

guys even i attended the tournament which gokurox attended and by fluke the other guy won against me in semi-finals at the tournament due to the sukin stadium

and after seeing the number of competitors
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD IN CHENNNAI FOR SURE
we still have hope