World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 13, 2011

(Jan. 12, 2011  3:26 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Hey...can we have our own page on which we can share our thoughts ?...we Indians...

I am Proud to be a Indian
Did you notice I am Ultima...but changed my username...please change it.

1st ask a moderator for permission for doing this , if they allow make a new thread this thread of mine is not for discussion

(Jan. 13, 2011  7:20 AM)preshant Wrote: NitroNeo: do you have to be an multi millionaire to make poster!
you just design it in the computer and then take print after that go to xerox shop
and take xerox thats it !, are you damn poor not going to spend atleast 5 or ten rupees for xerox huh?
hardly it is 50 paise per xerox.
ok if they charge in shops why we have to give the posters to shops we can try some other place
do you want to gather indians or what?

Dude you make your own thread with these ideas & then when you fin members tell them to post their details in this thread so you or any of your friends can find people & i will be the person who organizes tournaments in mumbai , but other cities have to have organizers from their areas & i will be happy to go to shops all day to find who takes the printouts or photo copies or send out flyers for the tournament but it would take a lot of time , just understand that when you get older you have other responsibilities other than beyblade so right now my less time consuming way of promoting beyblade in india is WBO & my Facebook Page of Beyblade India , one other member has made a webpage of Beyblade India but i haven't heard from him

so the bottom line is make your own thread limited to discussions in english only , moderators wont allow the use of any Indian languages

when you find members tell them to post their details in this thread i will make a list of them according to city , state etc & then the tournament organizers from each city can decide on location & other things , i will arrange tournaments in mumbai , but for other cities you have to decide trustful people & , i wont be responsible for whatever you or your organizer does in any other city

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - A' - Jan. 13, 2011

(Jan. 13, 2011  11:54 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:26 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Hey...can we have our own page on which we can share our thoughts ?...we Indians...

I am Proud to be a Indian
Did you notice I am Ultima...but changed my username...please change it.

1st ask a moderator for permission for doing this , if they allow make a new thread this thread of mine is not for discussion
Well I'm sure you guys can make some threads when you want to talk about something that only in your country would know, or just reply at the event proposals thread for an Indian tournament, (which I'm sure is part of this thread so you know for sure there are Indian bladers out there) but when XBladeX stated the "we Indians" line, I'm sure you guys can use this thread! We don't really need sub-categories for India at the moment...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 13, 2011

Yes but as this thread will get filled with carp not needed my motive is so simple less talk registered WBO Members should just place their name here along with city & state etc & just tell their friends to join WBO & do the same thing , when we get lets say 8 members from mumbai & we have all the official gear we can make a WBO Certified tournament it is that simple no need of cooking wacky ideas , that are basically meant for professional sport events , beyblade is not a sport in the word when you want to use toy store for your purpose they will use us for their purpose & if we only get only 10-20 same people for the 1st year or so the shops will also give no support or maybe want to ask money for helping it's just making too complications

do what i say find at least 8 people from mumbai get the official WBO Tournament certified bey & other accessories & have a tournament & have fun so what at first we only get 10-20 people from a city at least we will have fun

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Uh_Sa_Sin - Jan. 13, 2011

Hi people,
City: Mumbai
I love beyblading and am looking out for tournaments

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Amaterasu - Jan. 13, 2011

preshant but what if people take it down at the mall?80% chance that your going to have to make copies everyday.and guys their is an Indian on the wbo called rup123.if u see any one on this thread say their name is rup report them cuz they might be rup123

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Jan. 14, 2011

I live in chennai but if I'm able to go to say mumbai when a tournament is going to be held there can I take part in it?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Jan. 14, 2011

username:abhicherath
current city:mumbai
current state:maharashtra
yay
OK guys I know i am on to summat here,i live in neelkanth gardens,govandi and have counted the people willing to go for a tourney, there are around 10 and there is a garden here as well(thus the name) could we host a tourney here,ill pm nitro with the details,the one big problem is getting hold of an attack stadium,i'm the only one who buys stuff online in the society and i'm getting one for my B'day which is in feb and if we hold tourney in march not many guys will come b'coz of the exams(ah well gots to be summer. do you have one nitro,then maybe.....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 14, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  8:55 AM)gokurox Wrote: I live in chennai but if I'm able to go to say mumbai when a tournament is going to be held there can I take part in it?

Yes of course i have no objection to it , i think wbo allow it
abhicherath Wrote: counted the people willing to go for a tourney, there are around 10 and there is a garden here as well(thus the name) could we host a tourney here,ill pm nitro with the details,the one big problem is getting hold of an attack stadium,i'm the only one who buys stuff online in the society and i'm getting one for my B'day which is in feb and if we hold tourney in march not many guys will come b'coz of the exams(ah well gots to be summer. do you have one nitro,then maybe.....

PM Sent

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Wazzyman - Jan. 14, 2011

Yeah Rup123, Disgrace to all Indians, We are supposed to be proud of ourselves, and be innocent, But rup123 crosses ALL limits.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Poseidon - Jan. 14, 2011

(Dec. 22, 2010  6:58 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: @ Wolborg MS , i read wikipedia but i am confusemed you are now in middlesbrough so wiki says it's a town in north east england so please post your current details in proper format let your indian details be as they are in your last post they are necessary , but your current details are also necessary so please post your UK Details in proper format thx

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89

i will do it now

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 14, 2011

For all the people changing your username please inform me via pm so i will update the 1st post

Anyway Happy Makar Sankranti to all indians

@ foreign people - Makar Sankranti [ kite flying festival ]

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Jan. 14, 2011

I do not think rup123 is necessarily Indian. He did post here before SPAMming elsewhere on the board with prohibited content, but his IP address keeps changing, therefore it is not really certain that he comes from India.

Anyway, someone mentioned that the Committee would not help for something : we will always try to help you as much as we can if we can, but of course you have to think reasonably. That being said, if you are wondering what we can do to help, simply send a private message to one of the Committee Members.

I am glad to see activity from the Indian community. NitroNeo seems to be leading everyone well.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Amaterasu - Jan. 14, 2011

Thank you Kai-V.I don't get why people think your racist.and I see so many people here and happy sankranti

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Jan. 15, 2011

so pongal is called sankranti? now I'm confused but I guess happy sankranti

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Wazzyman - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think rup123 is necessarily Indian. He did post here before SPAMming elsewhere on the board with prohibited content, but his IP address keeps changing, therefore it is not really certain that he comes from India.

Anyway, someone mentioned that the Committee would not help for something : we will always try to help you as much as we can if we can, but of course you have to think reasonably. That being said, if you are wondering what we can do to help, simply send a private message to one of the Committee Members.

I am glad to see activity from the Indian community. NitroNeo seems to be leading everyone well.

But his first thread was about someone wanting to battle in Kolkata, India.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 14, 2011  6:33 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: Yeah Rup123, Disgrace to all Indians, We are supposed to be proud of ourselves, and be innocent, But rup123 crosses ALL limits.

Look bro in a population of 1 billion how can we expect everyone to be a sweetheart , there are bound to be some haters , this goes the same not just 4 india but everywhere in the world

Wazzyman Wrote: But his first thread was about someone wanting to battle in Kolkata, India.

Not mine i think it was of another member , i am in mumbai by birth Wink
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:22 AM)gokurox Wrote: so pongal is called sankranti? now I'm confused but I guess happy sankranti

Pm Sent
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:44 PM)Ra Wrote: Thank you Kai-V.I don't get why people think your racist.and I see so many people here and happy sankranti

Didn't ever think Kai-V was racist don't mention things like this here please , i know you don't mean anything , but it will act as a booster for other members who will start using those world

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Jan. 15, 2011

happy sarkranti everyone

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Aries ED145 B - Jan. 15, 2011

name: Saad
City: mumbai

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Jan. 15, 2011

I finally convinced some of my friends to join wbo. I hope they join this

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - aadityasanjay - Jan. 15, 2011

Username - aadityasanjay

Current City - jabalpur

Current State - madhya pradesh

Country - India Only

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Wazzyman - Jan. 15, 2011

NitroNeo Wrote: Not mine i think it was of another member , i am in mumbai by birth Wink
I was talking about rup123.

i want to be a organizer
blader's name : AADITYA SHARMA

hometown: jabalpur,MADHYA PRADESH

currently living: JABALPUR, MADHYA PRADESH

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Jan. 15, 2011

(Jan. 15, 2011  3:02 PM)aadityasanjay Wrote: i want to be a organizer
blader's name : AADITYA SHARMA

hometown: jabalpur,MADHYA PRADESH

currently living: JABALPUR, MADHYA PRADESH

PM nitroneo and tell him where exactly u live and also tell him if u have enough bladers in your area

(Jan. 15, 2011  2:53 PM)Wazzyman Wrote:
NitroNeo Wrote: Not mine i think it was of another member , i am in mumbai by birth Wink
I was talking about rup123.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - XMPRT - Jan. 15, 2011

Real Name-Preetham
City-Bangalore
State-Karnataka
Country-India

I know quite a few beybladers in bangalore. making all of them come in one place and organizing a tournament that isn't even official will still be a pain in the back especially with all the homework i get here.
today was a pretty good day. holiday at school. went to my friends house. had a lot of bey battles. = lots of fun.