World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 09, 2011

Sam-ya me n pran1895 knw abt d fees....v'l pay it...wil der b ne prize??

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 09, 2011

WEll...the prize factor depends on the organizer who is in this case..NitroNeo..but I think he may give NIB Earth Eagle as a prize..most probably

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 09, 2011

well nethng wil b fine....n ha i hv bought a MF blade as u hv suggestd bt m usin plastic blade's launchr....is it ok??

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  12:41 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: pls make tourney in ratnagiri maharashtra india and i will work for the tourney

rule 3 Wrote:Don't post anything which is not related to a beyblade tournament & " Don't post things like I want a tournament in my city, please hold one " It automatically wont happen, you need to work hard to have one , so contact any moderator staff they will tell you how to organize one

I hope I won't need to quote that too often.

You can make one yourself, unless you don't have the right stadium, and even then, you still can't just ask us to make one. If you're willing to work for it, then work for it now.
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:02 PM)nik1392 Wrote: well nethng wil b fine....n ha i hv bought a MF blade as u hv suggestd bt m usin plastic blade's launchr....is it ok??

th!nk Wrote:u kno wat else we car abut? propar inglish skil.

Seriously, learn to spell, you sound like some kind of mentally deficient ape slamming it's head on a keyboard.

Anyways, according to the rules, (you should read them some time, if I remember correctly, I think NitroNeo posted a link to them in the OP) you can't use plastic parts with MFB's or anything like that.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jun. 09, 2011

Nitro- Well, even on Saturdays, its possible in the afternoons, so actually, we depend on the weekends so much!
Well, I'd just like to know the date of the event at least a week prior to the date, so that I can confirm my attendance. I hope its alright... Stupid

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Mayur - Jun. 09, 2011

Username - mayur.arvind387
Real name - Mayur
Current City - Hyderabad
Current state - Andhra Pradesh
Country - India

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 10, 2011

Okay, my holidays start today (I know, it's messed up, but these are my summer holidays) so I'm fine with holding a tournament any time. I'm currently trying to work with shanewhite to have one, because his friends like beyblade more than mine do, but his school started yesterday, so we still haven't finalised a time yet.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - darkbull619 - Jun. 10, 2011

For Tourneys at Kolkata :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kolkata-Beyblade-Organization/208968045790163

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  1:46 AM)gokurox Wrote: Okay, my holidays start today (I know, it's messed up, but these are my summer holidays) so I'm fine with holding a tournament any time. I'm currently trying to work with shanewhite to have one, because his friends like beyblade more than mine do, but his school started yesterday, so we still haven't finalised a time yet.

What are you talking about? Your vacation actually began today? When everyone else is getting ready for school? Unbelievable! Stupid

RE: Bey Tournaments India - harsh l drago - Jun. 10, 2011

bladers name:harshvardhan
bey:lightning l drago
state:bihar
city:patna
anybody there?please battle me.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 10, 2011

Hey all..I am (un)happy to show you some of the hundred or so Indian beyblade pages making the WBO (un)popular.

Here are they.. WARNING: Big Images but in case you want to adore them..make sure u adore all of them..each one is perfect in its own way...as shown in the highlighted texts Tongue_out
And for the cherry on the cake a great video too.

All good(and bad) comments about the same are appreciated

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  2:07 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Hey all..I am (un)happy to show you some of the hundred or so Indian beyblade pages making the WBO (un)popular.

Here are they.. WARNING: Big Images but in case you want to adore them..make sure u adore all of them..each one is perfect in its own way...as shown in the highlighted texts Tongue_out
And for the cherry on the cake a great video too.

All good(and bad) comments about the same are appreciated

well good work dude

RE: Bey Tournaments India - PhantomX - Jun. 10, 2011

Hey but dont any one get any prizes for tournaments except duplicate ones
why cant they at least afford at least 1 tt beyblade for 1st place

RE: Bey Tournaments India - preshant - Jun. 11, 2011

(May. 10, 2011  2:04 PM)gokurox Wrote: I'm also trying to host one on the 28th of May at 4:30 in my house in Chennai. If any of you are going to be in Chennai at that time, please pm me. Some of my friends will be signing up here to take part in it too

my friend just signed up and he's going to attend the tournament. His details are:

shanewhite, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Also, so far, Beyfreak201 and Shanewhite are attending, so that's two people(plus me, so three).
make it four im also in chennai now
my vacations are goin on now
so i can come for sure

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Hey but dont any one get any prizes for tournaments except duplicate ones

Your post is very unclear..do u mean to say that non-WBO tourneys are better as they have prize or do u want to say that WBO tourneys are good because they give prize?

And gokurox..I hope u get 4 more members to make it the third tourney in India or maybe 4th if Nitro also manages to get more members

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  6:44 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Hey but dont any one get any prizes for tournaments except duplicate ones

Your post is very unclear..do u mean to say that non-WBO tourneys are better as they have prize or do u want to say that WBO tourneys are good because they give prize?

And gokurox..I hope u get 4 more members to make it the third tourney in India or maybe 4th if Nitro also manages to get more members

Thanks for the support, but I need to get in touch with shanewhite first, as his friends need to be convinced to join this. They still love beyblade, but my friends call beyblade stupid (don't think I'm not trying, I'm just failing at getting them to join this). Preshant and (according to Preshant) Gautam365 have already said they'll be able to come. That makes 4 people confirmed so far, because beyfreak201 has exams coming up soon, and he said he most likely won't be able to come.

Also, I think the quoted post meant that only the fake tournaments give prizes, not the real ones, and organizers should at least be able to give 1 TT beyblade for 1st place. That isn't really the right spirit Angry

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - Jun. 11, 2011

Fake tourneys will of course have prizes because the organizers keep the entry fee is any for themselves..so it is like getting us a prize from our own money..not the same case with WBO tourneys..but the money we pay gets reimbursed in the form of the fun we have during the tourney...so I dont feel the need for a new beyblade for it

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  3:06 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Fake tourneys will of course have prizes because the organizers keep the entry fee is any for themselves..so it is like getting us a prize from our own money..not the same case with WBO tourneys..but the money we pay gets reimbursed in the form of the fun we have during the tourney...so I dont feel the need for a new beyblade for it

True! How could we forget the amazing face we get! Well, I think fake tourneys are just gambles.... Everyone enter by paying a huge deal of money, which is equal to the price of the bey, and only one of them wins and takes away the bey.... That's bad. A gamble actually. The organizer becomes rich though... 8 participants paying almost $8. Total- $64. Cost of bey, $8. Profit for organizer, $56....

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:34 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:06 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Fake tourneys will of course have prizes because the organizers keep the entry fee is any for themselves..so it is like getting us a prize from our own money..not the same case with WBO tourneys..but the money we pay gets reimbursed in the form of the fun we have during the tourney...so I dont feel the need for a new beyblade for it

True! How could we forget the amazing face we get! Well, I think fake tourneys are just gambles.... Everyone enter by paying a huge deal of money, which is equal to the price of the bey, and only one of them wins and takes away the bey.... That's bad. A gamble actually. The organizer becomes rich though... 8 participants paying almost $8. Total- $64. Cost of bey, $8. Profit for organizer, $56....

correct dude i also organize un-wbo tourneys as well but the people who help us in organizing the tourney is fee is less for them and we first see that how many people r there and then divide rs 350 into such a way that nearly or people pay less amount of money (last one was rs20) and we enjoy to and the winner - 2nd runner up get prizes the main thing which matters is we can host unofficial tourneys but at the cost we will not mention the name of wbo

RE: Bey Tournaments India - PhantomX - Jun. 12, 2011

I meant like in the uk the get tt beyblade as prizes do they do that in india also
User name: The No.1 Blader

State:Chennai,Tamilnadu

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  8:31 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote:

I meant like in the uk the get tt beyblade as prizes do they do that in india also

No, because shipping to India costs quite a bit, and I think that most beyblades get stopped for a while in customs, and no one (at least not me) would really want to wait for that long, just for a prize. Then again, I'm very impatient in general.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - nik1392 - Jun. 12, 2011

hii guys m here from few day but havnt introduced myself
Real name-nikhil
City-thane,mumbai
Country-india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - pran1895 - Jun. 12, 2011

hii evryone m nikhil's bro...
Real name-pranav
City-thane
Country-india
We both r here 2 hav some gr8 tourneys....n to spread a word abt beyblade.....

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - Jun. 14, 2011

Ok so currently there are 5 people , NitroNeo , SAMKUL95 , Janstarblast , nik1392 , pran1895 ok so we need 3 more , when we get these 3 more people , i will tell the tourney date 2 weeks early , how is that Janstarblast ?

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Dragoonrocks - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  5:04 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Ok so currently there are 5 people , NitroNeo , SAMKUL95 , Janstarblast , nik1392 , pran1895 ok so we need 3 more , when we get these 3 more people , i will tell the tourney date 2 weeks early , how is that Janstarblast ?

Mmhm....That's good news....And btw I am a little concerned about this topic that I'm about to tell...It's regarding "spelling an entire word out"....Most Indian members tend to post in various threads using words which are not entirely spelled out...sort of like the "fb" language or such...I had this problem during the first few days I was here on wbo...But i really think you should add this in the OP...People should spell each and every word out correctly without using "short forms" or such...That's all I gotta say....

Peace Out!!!!