World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - May. 14, 2011

You can register your friends via your pc but then you have to show their pics from the tourney or else they will be just called as referrals , my bro & my friend made a account coz i told them to , they used to play it , now they don't have time for it , but for me they were able to take some time for the tourney , anyway all i am saying is , if my tourney doesn't happen due to me only having 5 attendees right now then , wbo might delete those profiles , for better info please contact the mods

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - May. 14, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  10:10 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: You can register your friends via your pc but then you have to show their pics from the tourney or else they will be just called as referrals , my bro & my friend made a account coz i told them to , they used to play it , now they don't have time for it , but for me they were able to take some time for the tourney , anyway all i am saying is , if my tourney doesn't happen due to me only having 5 attendees right now then , wbo might delete those profiles , for better info please contact the mods

thankyou friend for advice going to send the pic of my friends and my beystadium soon

RE: Bey Tournaments India - firedragons1 - May. 15, 2011

i got 1st number for tournament and he has distinct ip because he registered from my pc.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - May. 15, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  3:30 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Well @ people from mumbai , guys i brought two more attendees , i can't bring anyone more now , can't you find 2-3 of your friends & tell them to register here , i meen sheesh it's a free entry tournament , is it so hard to find people , bangalores tourney is attracting heaps of players [ overstatement sorry ] & is it so hard to find 8 bladers from mumbai , i mean the last months tourney was almost full i got 6 people for that , if someone knows the contact numbers of arvan & abhicherath please tell me , i am so excited for a tourney in mumbai , this is the time coz the entry is free , there would be no golden chances like this in the future at least not till next years beydays so please guys co-operate with me here

That's just great news that we get 2 more.... Really, where has abhi disappeared?! arvan was never around here... But at least abhi?!

From my part, I am trying my best. My friend God of war has gone to Delhi, and just might return before beydays. I've informed him, he might be a 'possible attendee' but I can't be sure.

On the other hand, I have another friend, who is a 'former blader'. He loves beys, but he doesn't have any... I might have lent him some, but even I have just one. He is trying to get a bey from some mall around here.

The bad news is, my biggest hope, the friend who referred me here(he's not a member, but he said that WBO is great for bey info, and after that, I joined) has denied my invitation to join the site.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - May. 16, 2011

I have got 8-9 people for my tourney because it is free...but problem is...only I am the one who has registered on WBO and the other person has forgotten his WBO username...and since I am out of town till 22...there is no way I can tell any of them to register before 23rd(I reach Pune at 22 night)...so although I have 8 confirmed participants...I have to wait till 23rd to get them here

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Electric - May. 16, 2011

Sign them up from you're computer.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - May. 18, 2011

My tournament has a green signal from Kai-V as well...so I will have the tournament proposed in the forum on 22nd and get all the participants registered too.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - May. 18, 2011

SAMKUL95 please tell me whether you are going to attend my tourney or not if , you are going to host your tourney on the same day as mine , then i have to remove you from my list , so guys in Mumbai i guess we are now only 4 members if SAMKUL95 does not come , so the chances of our tourney happening just got from bad to worse

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  10:53 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: SAMKUL95 please tell me whether you are going to attend my tourney or not if , you are going to host your tourney on the same day as mine , then i have to remove you from my list , so guys in Mumbai i guess we are now only 4 members if SAMKUL95 does not come , so the chances of our tourney happening just got from bad to worse

so dude u can took ur friends to samkul's tourney atill u and other tourney participants wil going to get bey days 11 participant badge

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  12:12 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  10:53 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: SAMKUL95 please tell me whether you are going to attend my tourney or not if , you are going to host your tourney on the same day as mine , then i have to remove you from my list , so guys in Mumbai i guess we are now only 4 members if SAMKUL95 does not come , so the chances of our tourney happening just got from bad to worse

so dude u can took ur friends to samkul's tourney atill u and other tourney participants wil going to get bey days 11 participant badge

Dude, its not as easy as you think. He lives in Pune, while we live in Mumbai. For some reason, he was ready to come to Mumbai, for the tourney. So, we were expecting him to come. Well, on the other hand we are not ready to go to Pune for the tourney....

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  1:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  12:12 PM)bladeruler Wrote:

Dude, its not as easy as you think. He lives in Pune, while we live in Mumbai. For some reason, he was ready to come to Mumbai, for the tourney. So, we were expecting him to come. Well, on the other hand we are not ready to go to Pune for the tourney....

ah thanks for telling dude i didn't knew it

RE: Bey Tournaments India - NitroNeo - May. 18, 2011

bladeruler ' Wrote: so dude u can took ur friends to samkul's tourney atill u and other tourney participants wil going to get bey days 11 participant badge

The problem is that my friend has his UPSC Exam that is coming up in a few weeks , so he can't come & i have my Japanese classes on the next day , anyway Janstarblast i hope you can bring some members & i am asking this again does anyone have Arvan or abhicherath contact number , coz arvan has already bought a wbo passport , so i think he will come to the tourney

RE: Bey Tournaments India - blazeblader - May. 19, 2011

hello i am blazeblader a friend of prakhar (bladeruler)

name- blazeblader (rajat khandelwal)

currevt city- jaipur

current state- rajasthan

living in - india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - fireblader - May. 19, 2011

hello i am fireblader .I am friend of prakhar (bladeruler)

name- fireblader (aarav)

currevt city- jaipur

current state- rajasthan

living in - india

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Xlr8 - May. 19, 2011

hey dude fireblader and blazeblader r my friends they have registered today only blazeblader will going to be on9 weekly and fireblader might be after a week or so as he is having some problems with his net connections
so now there r 4 out of 8 people for my tourney i will gonna click pic of them and bb-10 in a short while

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  5:33 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
bladeruler ' Wrote: so dude u can took ur friends to samkul's tourney atill u and other tourney participants wil going to get bey days 11 participant badge

The problem is that my friend has his UPSC Exam that is coming up in a few weeks , so he can't come & i have my Japanese classes on the next day , anyway Janstarblast i hope you can bring some members & i am asking this again does anyone have Arvan or abhicherath contact number , coz arvan has already bought a wbo passport , so i think he will come to the tourney

Well, I am trying my best. I am getting no results, as everyone has fake beys, and as you know, every store is out of stock. Still, I am trying to summon a group, we'll have a tourney with fakes against my LLD, and if I win, they'll be convinced to buy originals. This time, their beys are not Anmol, but something else, so no chance my bey will break. Already defeated many in practice battles. Stupid

RE: Bey Tournaments India - gokurox - May. 21, 2011

I'm still working on the tournament but I'm running out of time. I still have only three confirmed participants including myself, but at the rate the IPL is going, I'm not going to get any more. Chennai has a very good chance at being in the finals so most people have/are getting tickets to go see the match. So basically, I'm afraid mine won't be able to happen on BeyDays. Sorry, but I am still trying. Maybe I'll be able to have one in June, but there's a very low chance of me having one on Saturday and nobody's free on Sunday... Unhappy

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - May. 22, 2011

Nitro .. I am going to try my best to attend both the tourneys so that both are a success so maybe I will change either the time for my tourney or the date..so that both our tourneys can be held.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Electric - May. 22, 2011

You guys are running out of time, please quickly propose you're tournaments, Beydays is very nearby. QUICK!! I hope you can get all participants necessary and have an amazing tournament, try you're hardest.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Janstarblast - May. 22, 2011

Man! What should we do? No one is ready to join.... Where is abhi???????? Where is arvan????? OK, now it will take nothing short of a miracle to get a few more participants...

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - May. 23, 2011

OK..the details for my tournament..(I will get all the confirmed participants to register before the day after tomorrow cuz some of them are out now)

Venue: Empire Estate,Chinchwad,Pune
Date and Time: 29th May 11 a.m.

Participants: burn bull
sarthak
SAMKUL95
samkul238
rohanm
adityagujar
shradhesh
jobin
shradhesh

I will get 4-5 of them to register today and the rest will be done tomorrow...If anyone else is also attending then please tell so.

RE: Bey Tournaments India - burn bull - May. 23, 2011

Name-mihir kardile
city-pune
attending SAMKUL95's tourney

RE: Bey Tournaments India - sarthak - May. 23, 2011

Name-sarthak
city-pune
attending SAMKUL95's tourney

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Justaway - May. 23, 2011

OK..so 4 are here..now I need 4 more of which two are not in Punetoday..lets hope they all register today

RE: Bey Tournaments India - Dragoonrocks - May. 23, 2011

(May. 23, 2011  7:54 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: OK..so 3 are here..now I need 5 more of which two are not in Punetoday..lets hope they all register today

After getting those 5 members you really need to shoot out a proposal..Time is ticking away..only 5 more days to go..so i am wishing u the best of luck with the tourney...