World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - ratedrsuperstar - May. 06, 2011

name - ratedrsuperstar (abhishek jaykumar)

city - bangalore

country - india

i joined for electric's tournament, so i guess:

ratedrsuperstar - attending.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - May. 06, 2011

Welcome to WBO...BTW I still dont know whats the last date to tell WBO about the event but I got 5 people for my tourney..expecting more..is anyone here willing to participate in my tourney in Pune too?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Dragoonrocks - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  11:37 AM)ratedrsuperstar Wrote: name - ratedrsuperstar (abhishek jaykumar)

city - bangalore

country - india

i joined for electric's tournament, so i guess:

ratedrsuperstar - attending.

Welcome to WBO........hope u have a nice time here........and best of luck fr u in the tourney.......
best of luck 2 all u guys attending in various tourneys.......

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - tarun.nagaraj - May. 06, 2011

name - tarun.nagaraj (tarun nagaraj)

city - bangalore

country - india

i too have joined for electric's tournament, so:
tarun.nagaraj - attending.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - May. 06, 2011

Whoopie! So many new members! Great Electric!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - May. 06, 2011

Hey guys ! These are my friends, they came to my house and signed up from here, I will have my sister and a few more people sign up too. And hope some of the Bangaloreans already on here will join ! If any one needs me to drop you back home after the tournament, PM me. I got a driver.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Xlr8 - May. 06, 2011

man i am also thinking of tourney in jaipur but it seems im the only person here from jaipur Speechless

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  2:45 PM)bladeruler Wrote: man i am also thinking of tourney in jaipur but it seems im the only person here from jaipur Speechless

maybe you should try to get a few of your friends to join WBO then.
Also, the Landmark tournament is tomorrow. wish me luck, guys (but if you do, also please post something related to the topic)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - firedragons1 - May. 06, 2011

bladeruler i think ur fron andhrapradesh.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - May. 06, 2011

firedragons, you have really SPAMed every thread you post in..... Don't you know that Jaipur is in Rajasthan? Why do you say that when he clearly says that he is from Jaipur? Also, All the Best goku.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Jordan Menzel - May. 06, 2011

Hello, i didn't see this thread before, although i have ben on this forum for some time.

So I my username is my real name, i am from bangalore, india. and I will also Jordan Menzel - Electric's tourney - attending.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - fabregasrox323 - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  3:31 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: bladeruler i think ur fron andhrapradesh.
hey fire dragon i am from ap

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 06, 2011

For those who are asking to host a official tourney i am telling you for the final time without official stadium & beys no one can have a official WBO Tourney

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Deikailo - May. 06, 2011

Someone should just buy a stadium...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Triple-X-Turbo - May. 06, 2011

Hi guys
this is GatlingClawX saying hi to all of you

Well,
my real name: Sandipan
I'm from: West Bengal

My favorite teams are Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings.

And I like Beyblading

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 06, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  7:28 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: my real name: Sandipan
I'm from: West Bengal

I Assume your city is kolkata & for off topic things eletric has a thread you know

@ Eletric please add the link of the off topic discussion thread of your to your sig so that these guys will stop going off topic all the time

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - firedragons1 - May. 07, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  6:17 PM)gaurav Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:31 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: bladeruler i think ur fron andhrapradesh.
HI I AM ALSO FROM A.P
AND BLADERULER IS PRAKHAR AND HES FROM HYDERABAD.I KNOW IT.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  4:24 AM)firedragons1 Wrote:
HI I AM ALSO FROM A.P

firstly, don't put all caps. it's rude. secondly, that doesn't matter, we already knew that. thirdly, talk to him by pm

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - May. 07, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  7:42 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: @ Eletric please add the link of the off topic discussion thread of your to your sig so that these guys will stop going off topic all the time
It's not exactly an off topic discussion thread, It's a chat group. Anyone is allowed to chat there.

Next time very off-topic or SPAM has been posted on this thread, I will report it, and make sure you are warned

(NitroNeo, please add that to the OP)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 07, 2011

First post updated just for you off topic lovers , enjoy , Bon Appécarp

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-Bladers-Intro-Yourself?pid=450670#pid450670

now don't tell us that we Didn't told you so coz we did time n time n time again but you wouldn't listen when we told you politely , now if you go off topic too much you will be warned n warned again & if you persist too much you will be banned so now don't go off topic

We are not the villains here we just want the thread to be neat & tidy & more on topic so it is easier & less time consuming for everyone to go through the important stuff

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - May. 07, 2011

sorry, my landmark idea flopped because there was a stupid age limit! 8 to 12 years old only, so I couldn't really do much there but I haven't given up yet. I'm going to try to get some kids from my school on this on Tuesday because I have after school activities on Monday(yes, I still have school). If I can get enough people, then I'll ask Kai-V if I can be an organizer in Chennai. Beyfreak201 will attend if I ask him and I know three or four kids who play, so I should be able to get enough. Besides that, the 28th (BeyDays) is also the day of the IPL finals. I'm not sure if that will help or hinder tournaments...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Princess Blade - May. 07, 2011

Username - princessblade [zara mariam ]

Current City - bangalore

Current State - karnataka

Country - India Only [ If you are Indians but currently living abroad you are still allowed to post ]

hey, i am electric's sister, i have joined to learn more about beyblade, i am sure, i already know some stuff as my brother teaches my about beyblade. i also will be playing in the tournament.

princessblade - attending - electric's tournament.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Xlr8 - May. 07, 2011

no read bio and my earlier posts
(May. 07, 2011  4:24 AM)firedragons1 Wrote:
HI I AM ALSO FROM A.P

from jaipur and how u get to know that

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - fabregasrox323 - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  11:47 AM)Princessblade Wrote: Username - princessblade [zara mariam ]

Current City - bangalore

Current State - karnataka

Country - India Only [ If you are Indians but currently living abroad you are still allowed to post ]

hey, i am electric's sister, i have joined to learn more about beyblade, i am sure, i already know some stuff as my brother teaches my about beyblade. i also will be playing in the tournament.

princessblade - attending - electric's tournament.

welcm 2 wbo princessblade i am sure u will have fun n will lrn more abt blades of new gen n old gen

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - May. 07, 2011

STOP IT!!! What's the big idea guys? Will you all just stop posting your unnecessary posts! Its irritating. Also, firedragons, you are really annoying. You force people to force SPAM too. bladeruler is one, I am posting this now. Please read the OP.