World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Apr. 30, 2011

I have no problem with it...of course you are a better editor than me...so I say it is better if you make the video

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  3:39 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have no problem with it...of course you are a better editor than me...so I say it is better if you make the video

thank u but i still need permission frm a few more members....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Apr. 30, 2011

gokurox already made it. Still, if you all wanna try, then go ahead. Also, now lets discuss this via PM.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 01, 2011

Ok mods here is the pic from samkul95 , he had troubles uploading it so i did it for him

I Will now add him to the list of people who own the legal stadium , BTW He has BB-107 Black stadium

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - fabregasrox323 - May. 01, 2011

hey guys my name is gaurav and i am from secunderabad, Andhra pradesh, INDIA and i have a dream to start an beyblade tournament in india so if sum1 kknows or can contact any member of WBO can they say them to start a beyblade tournment in india too and for that they need money so i have an idea os that too every person shuld pay 150or200 rupees every year for a id card that will allow them in the beystadium but will not let u battle if wanna battle u need to pay 100 rupees for registration..... wat say guys is my plan gud??? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - May. 01, 2011

Hi gaurav...welcome to WBO...actually everyone here including me..has a dream to start a tournament too..but it isnt as easy as you think...u need to have a proper beystadium and at least 8 participants who can pay $5 for entry...if u can do that...then way to go...u r ready to host a tourney..maybe the first one in India as well.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - May. 01, 2011

You must also be trusted by the Committee members over here, know the rules and have a few posts around the site.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Xlr8 - May. 01, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  6:06 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have told everyone in my colony about the demo tournament and this time many are ready to participate..let's hope I get as many participants for the real tournwy as well

nice news sammer i also hosted a demo tourney in jaipur yesterday my school friends society friends and my personal friends also participated there were 20 to 25 people at tourney and amazing think is that i also saw blades which i havent senn before in jaipur one of my friend there also gifted me giraafe rink for inviting him to the event and most of them r willing to join wbo but don't have net and those who have their net connection is of due to aieee and iit type entrance examination just like me (because my big bro has also given aiee exam today) so i think they might join later can some of my society friends can join through my ip addres

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 02, 2011

bladeruler ' Wrote: can some of my society friends can join through my ip addres

It would be ok but after that they must be active from different pc's , coz if they always login with your pc n ip then the mods will have the right to suspect that you made the accounts just to get that gold face for bringing 5 people to WBO

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - May. 02, 2011

It's actually an amber, and, bladeruler, some people *cough*me*cough* worked hard to get it.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - fabregasrox323 - May. 02, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  4:43 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Hi gaurav...welcome to WBO...actually everyone here including me..has a dream to start a tournament too..but it isnt as easy as you think...u need to have a proper beystadium and at least 8 participants who can pay $5 for entry...if u can do that...then way to go...u r ready to host a tourney..maybe the first one in India as well.

hey samskull i have my own home beystadium n i have some friends over india who can do anythin for beyblade tourney

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - May. 02, 2011

I hosted the demo tourney today as well...It was huge fun...everyone was happy to be a part of it...the only problem was....after I told them about WBO and that they need to pay $5...most of them said.."We want a prize bey if we have to pay that much." That was the only problem...otherwise..they all look forward to participating in more such tourneys

hey i wuld be happy 2 say my friends abt hostin a tourney they wuld be really happy n i wuld keep a stall of beyblade competition in my school fet along wid my friends u all can allso try

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Xlr8 - May. 02, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  7:22 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
bladeruler ' Wrote: can some of my society friends can join through my ip addres

It would be ok but after that they must be active from different pc's , coz if they always login with your pc n ip then the mods will have the right to suspect that you made the accounts just to get that gold face for bringing 5 people to WBO

thats the biggest prob my cousin also logged 6 friends of him through my laptop and they never again came online
(May. 02, 2011  7:27 AM)Electric Wrote: It's actually an amber, and, bladeruler, some people *cough*me*cough* worked hard to get it.

yes dude just like u and im sure due to my efforts to make friends come online i will to going to get amber face
(May. 02, 2011  9:35 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I hosted the demo tourney today as well...It was huge fun...everyone was happy to be a part of it...the only problem was....after I told them about WBO and that they need to pay $5...most of them said.."We want a prize bey if we have to pay that much." That was the only problem...otherwise..they all look forward to participating in more such tourneys

thats the problem here too i also organised a tourney with only my school friends after school we don't have any beystadium to so we were blading in a hand made stadium in school ground Wink and they didn't knew that illegal blades r not allowed man most of them had hasbro beys but with illegal modification and i also saw some awesome blades too

(Dec. 21, 2010  9:53 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: instead of finding each blader via internet we can make a list of players who are not in internet

You can do that but , you are in India for only a month & most of your time will be spet on finding people & i am sure your family will hate this idea coz they come to meet relatives here & not to spend the time on beyblading & another thing WBO tournaments are kinda special coz you get faces & beyrank n all , but for that we need to have all the proper equipment only sold by TT , HASBRO , SONOKONG

And another thing how can we mumbai residents find beyblade players in mumbai , i am not even in school & another member from mumbai has only a few people from his area how can we cover such a vast area without internet , i alone can't make pamphlets & give them to each home , the only chance is at least to have 20+ bladers from each city & we can make a official wbo tourney , if i wanted a local tourney i wouldn't have made this thread
Ra Wrote: and how are bey sales in india

They are gr8 , but only one prob , only 12 MFB Models launched & only 4-5 models are useful with parts , rest are the aquario's , libros , orsos & aries etc useless beys , HASBRO Didn't even launch a LLD , earth eagle , virgo , fireblaze in mumbai IDK about other cities , but i guess they are in the same state

I am really annoyed by HASBRO & why doesn't TT Consider India a major market is a question to me , when my uncle went to Thailand they had TT Beys but none which i wanted , so why not India we have the financial state to buy beys , & the things that the movies show are just preposterous a poor begger in india earns $ 10 these days , hollywood & bollywood just exaggerate things to make a movie good & in cities there are rarely elephants & hourses walking on roads

Anyway on topic again we need more people to join guys tell your friends & spread the Word about WBO

hey guys my name is gaurav
and i havent seen any bladers from hyderbad so as i am from hyderbad i contribute for this n i have been telling all my friends abt this n i think sum 2to4 have joined to so if it goes on like this can we have a official tourney?? P.s i am really confused can u say the answer??
hey guys my name is gaurav
and i havent seen any bladers from hyderbad so as i am from hyderbad i contribute for this n i have been telling all my friends abt this n i think sum 2to4 have joined to so if it goes on like this can we have a official tourney?? P.s i am really confused can u say the answer??

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - May. 02, 2011

You need at least 8 confirmed participants for the tourney as I said earlier and if u want an official WBO tourney then u also need to take $5 from each one of them and then give them to WBO..if all the people u know agree to this only then can u host the tourney

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Dragoonrocks - May. 03, 2011

i have finished my vid guys...pls watch in HD and in fullscreen so as to make the characters appear clearly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os-6dT2Jq-c

pls comment, rate and enjoy.....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - May. 03, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  9:35 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I hosted the demo tourney today as well...It was huge fun...everyone was happy to be a part of it...the only problem was....after I told them about WBO and that they need to pay $5...most of them said.."We want a prize bey if we have to pay that much." That was the only problem...otherwise..they all look forward to participating in more such tourneys

Great going Samkul! Don't worry, that matter will be solved too!
Dragoonrocks-Great video dude! Great explanation!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Wolverine Mode - May. 03, 2011

Nitro, My username isn't anymore Mephiles it is HH, edit the OP.

Dragoonrocks: That video is superb! Hope many people will watch it and join the WBO! You have done a great job.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Xlr8 - May. 03, 2011

dragonrocks and this video rocks to Wink nice work welldone

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Dragoonrocks - May. 04, 2011

Thnx guys...i spent a lot of time on my vid...(it took almost 3 days 2 finish it...)...i think all the hard work finally payed of..... Wink

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 04, 2011

Needed to post this here to avoid future confusion

Funskool is also using the same name as my page name & made a page of their own so please avoid that page as it has nothing to do with the WBO & just join on the link given below , my purpose to make the page is to give a idea of WBO To non-WBO People , so this would be beneficial to your friends who are not on wbo & also , you can get fast updates for any tourneys once we get started Smile

My Beyblade India Page >>>

Beyblade India

Added this message to the 1st post also , just wanted to give you guys a update since many of you read the first post halfway

(May. 03, 2011  3:44 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: i have finished my vid guys...pls watch in HD and in fullscreen so as to make the characters appear clearly....

Wow awesome Vid bro adding it to my Facebook page , all of you guys spread the video in your friends on Orkut , Facebook or Twitter , or just post the video on any beyblade page of india with many members

& Dragoonrocks , FairyTail soundtrack was nicely used Smile

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Dragoonrocks - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  6:19 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  3:44 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: i have finished my vid guys...pls watch in HD and in fullscreen so as to make the characters appear clearly....

Wow awesome Vid bro adding it to my Facebook page , all of you guys spread the video in your friends on Orkut , Facebook or Twitter , or just post the video on any beyblade page of india with many members

& Dragoonrocks , FairyTail soundtrack was nicely used Smile

Ya i always wanted 2 use the Fairy Tail soundtrack to one of my AMV's....i guess i just gt that wish come true now...thnk u guys fr liking my vid....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - May. 04, 2011

Great work everyone! I really loved watching people work hard on my idea.
Nitro- I am not on FB. So, I hope its not a requirement to be a part of the community.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - May. 04, 2011

(May. 04, 2011  3:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Great work everyone! I really loved watching people work hard on my idea.
Nitro- I am not on FB. So, I hope its not a requirement to be a part of the community.

You will become a gr8 annoying boss lol JK , Abt your question , no it is not required , it is just a way to spread the word out more & it's made so that to give info on WBO , How to join it & just to get quick updates of futures tourneys & keep track of everything beyblade in the Indian bey community of ours