World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Apr. 06, 2011

(Mar. 23, 2011  5:22 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: @ gokurox -

Dude you are a good poster why are you going into the Off topic discussion of IPL , Let them do it someone is bound to get warned , please stop your off topic discussion or i will now have to report the off topic posts , your beys , your sigs , you guys discuss such useless things that i can't remember what i read , anyway do you want this thread to be locked & prevent us from having any bey related fun activities , surely we can host domestic tourneys but those have a little future , WBO Tourneys can maintain a steady importance for beyblade in our country , or maybe increase it

this is really late but I was asking if kaihitwari actually meant that it would be easier to have a tournament during IPL because people with summer vacations would come to areas where tournaments are (mainly chennai because the final match is going to be here) so the person allowed to host tournaments in that city in that area could host one. I'm ready to host one if enough people will be coming, I'll just have to pm Kai-V

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Apr. 06, 2011

Nitroneo, can you please inform us about the date and venue of the tournament? An early notice will make it easier to convince parents..
gokurox-kaihiwatari is banned...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Apr. 06, 2011

Well 17th May is a bank holiday , or else suggest a common date in may except a sunday , as schools are closed for holidays & maybe most colleges are closed to so yeah we can do something Smile

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - preshant - Apr. 06, 2011

@ gokurox : i was about 2 host tournament here in Oman but only one month is left b4 our vacation so i canceled
but now i decided 2 host tournament in south india where all south indians can participate but only thing that lacks are the number of stadiums and location. we shud select an perfect spot where people from kerala, karnataka nd tamil nadu can participate. shall i ask for approval from kai-v, wil u guys com?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Apr. 07, 2011

don't you think that's a lot of money to spend just for a tournament preshant? I'm in an American school so I have school until mid June so if you're planning on trying it in Chennai I might be able to help/attend but otherwise I'm not going to be able to do anything. If you're planning it for Chennai then maybe we should work out the venue through pm

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Apr. 07, 2011

I want to host the tournament too and the same problem here...not enough confirmed participants(although there are many last-minute entries too)...So I will anyways get a stadium and the prize and hope for people to participate..if they dont then I can participate in NitroNeo's tournament.
NitroNeo Please hold the tournament on a saturday..30th April is alright for me and so is 7 May..after that I will be out.. so I can only come on 28 May after that..so I request you to host it on 30April, 7May or 28th May.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - kai kai kai - Apr. 07, 2011

Prashanth-andra also in that i also may come.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Apr. 07, 2011

@janpegasus well, I now make that my idea then. I'm really hoping it will work. anybody coming to chennai around that time please pm me. sorry if this is off topic

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Apr. 07, 2011

So current dates are May 7th , 17th , 28th so choose one , but i prefer any-day except Sunday

or alternatively mumbai people , PM If you will attend a tourney in may along with the dates which you prefer , i will find the most common one & see if it works out for everyone else

Edit - Guys as Kai-V told me via PM , 28TH May would be awesome so if anyone like me wants to hold a tourney in india should do it on that day Smile [ lol the smile is mine , JK ]

So please let me & Kai-V Know

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Apr. 08, 2011

why would the 28th be awesome?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Apr. 08, 2011

yeah? why would 28th be awesome? My school would start after a few days of this date...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - kai kai kai - Apr. 08, 2011

joingalaxy bladers team indians.we can challenge with ourselves.indians.go to join galaxybladers and is in northamerica.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Apr. 08, 2011

The 28th is BeyDays, Even I am thinking of hosting the Bangalore tournament on that day.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - burn pheonix... - Apr. 08, 2011

Username: burn pheonix...!
Current City:Mumbai
Current State:Maharastra
Current Country:India
StupidJoyful_2

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  10:46 AM)Electric Wrote: The 28th is BeyDays, Even I am thinking of hosting the Bangalore tournament on that day.

Oh man you revealed it , Kai-V Didn't want that oh well if you come on 28th May , i think some face is given to all attendees who attend bey day

beyday.heha

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Apr. 08, 2011

Yes you get a face, I didn't know Kai-V didn't want us to know it's BeyDays. I know it though.

you re real elcctric.you re awesome man..
how do you know that?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Apr. 08, 2011

Oh no. If it is beydays then even I would have held a tourney on that same day but If NitroNeo will be holding one on the same day then I think I will have to check out the number of participants in Pune who can attend and if it is less..then I will recommend all of them to try and participate in NitroNeo's tourney. I hope it is OK for you NitroNeo.

i am attending tourney.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  12:29 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Oh no. If it is beydays then even I would have held a tourney on that same day but If NitroNeo will be holding one on the same day then I think I will have to check out the number of participants in Pune who can attend and if it is less..then I will recommend all of them to try and participate in NitroNeo's tourney. I hope it is OK for you NitroNeo.

Yeah it is ok if you can make it it would be gr8 , i suggest , if you have only 2-3 people for your tourney , then ask them if they would come to mine & bring em here so we can get a total of at least 8 people by then

May 28th 2011 -

NitroNeo - I Will attend

SAMKUL95 - Will attend

nagalikith - Will attend

Janstarblast - Will attend

I Will update this according to your replies

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Apr. 08, 2011

Me too. I am attending as well.
Unless I get enough participants I am sure to attend your tourney

i am atteding with my friend too.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Apr. 08, 2011

is your friend on WBO? he has to be if he wants to take part

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Apr. 08, 2011

I am attending, provided there is no sudden change in plans. I've also referred my friend here, he might join soon! He is excited about the tourney, when I told him about it, but he hasn't registered yet....