World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  8:43 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hello Guys ,

Wishing you all a very happy & a safe holi Smile

I Looked at two parks but one closes between the time period of 1-4 pm & other one is very & i repeat very near to my home but i hardly see people there but the entrance is open i hope they allow us to play there i don't see anyone who i can ask whether we can play or not

Happy Holi,

One question, has anyone have bath water that looks like dead and decaying petunias? Well, My bath water looks cool, and I have pink nails.(*blush*)

I had a fun Holi, What about you guys?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - prakhar - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  8:43 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hello Guys ,

Wishing you all a very happy & a safe holi Smile

I Looked at two parks but one closes between the time period of 1-4 pm & other one is very & i repeat very near to my home but i hardly see people there but the entrance is open i hope they allow us to play there i don't see anyone who i can ask whether we can play or not

happy holi nitro Tongue_out_wink

and nitroneo u dont need to ask anybody to play in the park just confirm that it is a public park or not

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Blitz Unicorno - Mar. 20, 2011

Happy holi to you guys too!

I had a fun Holi too, but I got really wet. Luckily I didn't get too dirty Grin

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - venkai - Mar. 20, 2011

happy holi

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Mar. 20, 2011

happy holi everyone!!! yeah i guess that post was confusing but i think janpegasus will like it!

(Mar. 20, 2011  9:38 AM)abhicherath Wrote: happy holi everyone!!! yeah i guess that post was confusing but i think janpegasus will like it!

Which Post? janpegasus will like which one?

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 20, 2011

Happy holi! Thanks a lot! Nitroneo! Just an LLD and a final confirmation from my mom(We are very famous to decide to go to a place, and cancel it on the last moment) and I am attending!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 20, 2011

So far only four people are confirmed as attendees

NitroNeo
Abhicherath
arvan
janpegasus

SAMKUL95 please give a 100% sure answer

hey nitroneo need a little help can u tell me when i will going to get an amber face from wbo because i have completd the goal i have broughten 5 refferals here all of which r my friends

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:01 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey nitroneo need a little help can u tell me when i will going to get an amber face from wbo because i have completd the goal i have broughten 5 refferals here all of which r my friends

You are not going to get it, because, you referred yourself 6 times. The referrals should not all be on the same date, same IP and shouldn't have 0 posts.

sorry for not writing in English kai-v .

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:48 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:35 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:01 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey nitroneo need a little help can u tell me when i will going to get an amber face from wbo because i have completd the goal i have broughten 5 refferals here all of which r my friends

You are not going to get it, because, you referred yourself 6 times. The referrals should not all be on the same date, same IP and shouldn't have 0 posts.

who said u that its correct that our ip is same because all of my friends were sitting there me two of them doesnt have net and remaining for have but due to exams they were not allowed to use net and because my friends allow me so they came to my home to register themselves

Okay maybe those are you're friends, if they login and post like they are individual members, it will be possible to get it. PM Kai-V saying what you just posted.

aur nitroneo aur bake ke dosto ham sab english letters use karke bhi to hindi me baat kar sakte hen na

wats about this friends
We cannot speak in Hindi in English letters either, This might get closed if you do that.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:03 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: So far only four people are confirmed as attendees

NitroNeo
Abhicherath
arvan
janpegasus

I will let you know about it on 22nd of this month...and one more person from my school is attending...his name is Edwin Roy...even he will be with me if I am there...but he doesn't have an account on WBO

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  3:24 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:03 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: So far only four people are confirmed as attendees

NitroNeo
Abhicherath
arvan
janpegasus

I will let you know about it on 22nd of this month...and one more person from my school is attending...his name is Edwin Roy...even he will be with me if I am there...but he doesn't have an account on WBO

No he is required to have a wbo account , anyway hindi or any other languages in any script are not allowed ONLY ENGLISH IS ALLOWED

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - prakhar - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:56 PM)Electric Wrote:

who said u that its correct that our ip is same because all of my friends were sitting there me two of them doesnt have net and remaining for have but due to exams they were not allowed to use net and because my friends allow me so they came to my home to register themselves

Okay maybe those are you're friends, if they login and post like they are individual members, it will be possible to get it. PM Kai-V saying what you just posted.

aur nitroneo aur bake ke dosto ham sab english letters use karke bhi to hindi me baat kar sakte hen na

wats about this friends
We cannot speak in Hindi in English letters either, This might get closed if you do that.

ok and my warning level is 20% how this kai-v get to know this and when i pm him asking him to corret the errs in map he never replies

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:41 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: ok and my warning level is 20% how this kai-v get to know this and when i pm him asking him to corret the errs in map he never replies

Kai-V is female.

hey i remember that this form is for introduction of indian bladers and we r writing here wat we want so my opinion is to create a new thread and then write there happy holi and all such things

wats say
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:41 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: ok and my warning level is 20% how this kai-v get to know this and when i pm him asking him to corret the errs in map he never replies

Kai-V is female.

ya i know that but i m asking how she got to know that i was writing in hindi using english fonts and electric i also wanna ask u that this (warning level 20% ) such things also come under your pic or also in mine

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: ya i know that but i m asking how she got to know that i was writing in hindi using english fonts and electric i also wanna ask u that this (warning level 20% ) such things also come under your pic or also in mine

Kai-V didn't know that was Hindi, she just knew that was not English.

That 'Warning Level : -' under you're avatar can be seen only by you, Mods and Admins, not by me or anyone else.

But I can see my warning level under my avatar, but you can't.

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:53 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:46 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: ya i know that but i m asking how she got to know that i was writing in hindi using english fonts and electric i also wanna ask u that this (warning level 20% ) such things also come under your pic or also in mine

That 'Warning Level : -' under you're avatar can be seen only by you, Mods and Admins, not by me or anyone else.

thanks for telling dude and u have made ur sig. or somebody else

(Mar. 21, 2011  10:57 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:53 AM)Electric Wrote:

thanks for telling dude and u have made ur sig. or somebody else
I made my own signature.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - venkai - Mar. 21, 2011

i too will attend for tournament in may.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 21, 2011

@ prakhar1004 >>>

You are doing way much off topic discussion in this thread after telling people time & time again most of them understand , if you want to do off topic discussion pm is always better

@ nitroneo

thanks for telling

hey dudes i remember a long time ago when plastic bey comes a nation wide tournament was organised by cartoon network more than 2000 children participated in it so we should check out if another tournament is being organised by c.n or not

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - X1 - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  10:38 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey dudes i remember a long time ago when plastic bey comes a nation wide tournament was organised by cartoon network more than 2000 children participated in it so we should check out if another tournament is being organised by c.n or not

No, And That Was Organized Many Years Ago. Cartoon Network India Is Certainly Not Going To Host Tourneys. They Are Not Even Interested; They Even Changed Timings And Repeat Same Episodes From "Tsubasa Flies Into Dark".