World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 13, 2011

goku- I know many such ppl..... you mentioned this earlier...... I replied to that too.... But now I take my words back! Its just too tough to make young children follow any rules and they are just too stubborn to learn anything new... I tried myself.... I ended up wrecking my beys in the process...Unhappy

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - X1 - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  2:31 PM)janpegasus Wrote: goku- I know many such ppl..... you mentioned this earlier...... I replied to that too.... But now I take my words back! Its just too tough to make young children follow any rules and they are just too stubborn to learn anything new... I tried myself.... I ended up wrecking my beys in the process...Unhappy

I am one of the youngest Indian bladers still I follow rules. First try them to signup on WBO and they will for sure follow the rules. Take care that they are regular on WBO.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - arvan - Mar. 13, 2011

i am surely coming for the tourney.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 13, 2011

@ janpegasus -

You can buy a lightning LDrago 100 HF To play , it does beat carp out of many beys & it can win & with the results abhicherath gave of his domestic tourney , a guy with a storm pegasis 105 RF Came 3rd , so anything can & will happen when you blade

This is exactly why i didn't make any event proposals , i knew even if the people join the thread half of em will not take tourneys seriously , common guys , entry fees & passport fees are ok , can't you pay some just to have fun

Off topic but really necessary -

I Went to WCG For FIFA a year ago , ii knew i had little chance with the pros but still i went , just because it is really fun to do something that you like with the people who have the same interest , i had to pay $5 [ Rs 250 ] back then but i still did it , even though i just won a point in the group i was in & got knocked out in the group stages , but still i really enjoyed it , i was not ashamed i lost , i just hated the fact it was over so quickly , but that moment was fun & i am going to this Year also & going to win

@ beymaster1233 -

Seriously , people are getting bad impression of india by just watching movies or maybe hearing stuff from tourists , man what does US Feed you with , even slumdog millionaire shows a office full of computers & b4 you ask the myth that elephants wonder on roads well it is not always only a few in area which are village like

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  4:25 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Off topic but really necessary -

I Went to WCG For FIFA a year ago , ii knew i had little chance with the pros but still i went , just because it is really fun to do something that you like with the people who have the same interest , i had to pay $5 [ Rs 250 ] back then but i still did it , even though i just won a point in the group i was in & got knocked out in the group stages , but still i really enjoyed it , i was not ashamed i lost , i just hated the fact it was over so quickly , but that moment was fun & i am going to this Year also & going to win

this is also off topic but I think you already told us that. as for my reason, I don't care about the prices it's just that my parents won't let me go all the way to mumbai just for a beyblade tournament. also I'm going to Kodaikannal on the 12th. I return on the 15th I think and I have school the next day. my current school has summer holidays late

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 13, 2011

gokurox ' Wrote: this is also off topic but I think you already told us that. as for my reason, I don't care about the prices it's just that my parents won't let me go all the way to mumbai just for a beyblade tournament. also I'm going to Kodaikannal on the 12th. I return on the 15th I think and I have school the next day. my current school has summer holidays late

No i was telling that to the people living in mumbai , i know it is difficult for people in other cities to come to mumbai , just for a 1-2 hours tourney , oh well Kai-V Or any mod reading this tell me how many days does it take to get wbo approval for a tourney , lets say if i wait for peoples response till march 28 & then make a proposal for the event to be held on 14th or 16th of April can i get the event approval ???

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Mar. 13, 2011

Sometimes it can take a while depending on other Committee Members' activity and delay to respond, but what you described should be fine.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Vulcan Perseus. - Mar. 14, 2011

Username - Vulcan Perseus.

Current City - New Delhi

Current State - Delhi

Country - India

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Mar. 14, 2011

im 12 too X1 and manyy coming to this site are 9,10 and the mistakes people make on this thread are the very same mistakes my little brother tends to make....so i think your being a bit harsh

and arvan i see u got a blader passport far before this tourney was even beggining to be arranged which shows u have faith in me and nitroneo thanks very much.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Mar. 14, 2011

I didn't get a passport because I thought it wasn't necessary for tournaments

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 14, 2011

I am going to get one if my parents allow me to participate in the one which Nitroneo will be holding

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 14, 2011

OK! Then, my chances of coming are 50-50... Lets see if I even get a new Bey... Till now my exams have went on well, hope that I don't have to hear about the prizes for good performance ("if you get a gud result, I'll give you a Beyblade".... When are the results? April 27.... 11 or 13 days after tourney...)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Mar. 14, 2011

HI, ppl im gettin a MFB Attack Stadium
Gravity Perceus,Vulcan Horceus and Meteo L Drago could this help
i really want a tournament in banglore,
but i dont think ppl will pay 250 bucks....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Mar. 14, 2011

If it's 14th or 16th I'll definitely not attend. Hope it can be on another bank holiday, maybe later than that, or before. I have an important function on those days, if the new date sate I just need to pray my dad has work in Mumbai on the new date.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 15, 2011

My parents said that 16th I can go but not on 14th

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:24 PM)DragoEmperor98 Wrote: HI, ppl im gettin a MFB Attack Stadium

If you get the stadium then i think there must 8 members of wbo living in Bangalore who will come for the tourney , so i guess Bangalore is most likely to host a tourney first , i suppose you must find yourself's a tourney organizer then , Electric you seem to be good for it ask Kai-V

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  6:24 PM)DragoEmperor98 Wrote: HI, ppl im gettin a MFB Attack Stadium

C'mon.... I am sure ppl who luv beyblade wont give up the chance of participating in a tourney just because of 250 bucks....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Mar. 15, 2011

ill try my best! Smile
thanx 4 the support ppl ur amazing!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

This thread is for supporting ppl to host tourneys in different parts of our country...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 15, 2011

It is successful in its objective that way...cuz I am planning to host one a month after NitroNeo's tournament

Yeah! we are very much successful in our objective!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Relic - Mar. 16, 2011

I would of hosted one if there atleast 8 guys in hyderabad!!!
there are 2 guys,currently,me and eartheagle1001

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 16, 2011

dont worry actually I didnt find many from PUNE as well....so you have to convince people to participate...I did the same and I am still in the process of getting 8 participants

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 17, 2011

Thats great Sam(kul)!!!!! If you have everything thats required(TT stadium, 8 members of WBO living in your city etc.) You can host a tourney without facing much problem.... Just bring some ppl to read this thread, and the tourney thats gonna be held in Mumbai, will set an example for them..... I think the Mumbai tourney will draw many ppl to participate in tourneys.... Just try it out...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 17, 2011

Current tourney status update reminder , 3 people attending , check out

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-Bladers-Intro-Yourself?pid=573828#pid573828

Please inform me by 28th of March about your final decision or we may have to postpone the tourney in mumbai ,only 5 people needed [ must have original beyblades & must be wbo members , also Entry fee is $5 or get a passport for a year $10 ] the price of the dollar will be according to the day before the tourney , suppose if the tourney is on 16th then , the $5 price in Rupee will be according to the stock market price of the $ on 15th april

is this ok with the mods ???