World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post! (/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India-Read-Rules-in-1st-Post)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - X1 - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  10:22 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Ha! Ha! Ha! At least I am still safe from boredom of playing alone... But yes, I am bored as I play with ones who are very stubborn, dont wanna play according to the official rulz and completely ruin all the fun of Beyblading...
OK, Now think of playing with such rulz-

According to the rulz of my frnds, you play with the stadium on a chair (which is very high and has no borders) and you control your beys using rip cords (the winner of previous match can touch anyone's bey with rip cord).
So thus, I get pwned everytime becoz of the very infamous Anmol brand... My bey falls of the chair, the Performance tip is wrecked, and I can never use the bey again...
And also, I am tired of asking those ppl to join the wbo.. there are so many of 'em but none of em wanna actually take Beyblading more seriously than a mere spinning toy...

Electric- Woah!!! So much commitment towards a Bey tourney!!! I am sorry that I ask this, but is your plan related to the World Cup Finals that is gonna be held in Mumbai??? Are you gonna come here for the Finals and then also participate in the Bey tourney???

My Friend Also, They Use Ripcords To Control Beys. When They Are About To Hit They Move Their Away. I Told Them This Is Illegal But They Just Keep Going On.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 08, 2011

I used to do the same...controlling bey with ripcord but only when there was no stadium...that was too have an attacking battle instead of a stamina one. After getting the stadium I and my friends stopped it

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Mar. 08, 2011

sorry for the double post my mother's pphone isnt the best and X1, that is one heck of a sig its inspired me to start working on my sig and nitro inspired me to switch from paint shop pro 9 to CS5.....its epic and quite like PSP9 but this tab feature is sooo useful....im loving it and seriously im going to make a sig for myself...time to get to work

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Electric - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  10:22 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Ha! Ha! Ha! At least I am still safe from boredom of playing alone... But yes, I am bored as I play with ones who are very stubborn, dont wanna play according to the official rulz and completely ruin all the fun of Beyblading...
OK, Now think of playing with such rulz-

According to the rulz of my frnds, you play with the stadium on a chair (which is very high and has no borders) and you control your beys using rip cords (the winner of previous match can touch anyone's bey with rip cord).
So thus, I get pwned everytime becoz of the very infamous Anmol brand... My bey falls of the chair, the Performance tip is wrecked, and I can never use the bey again...
And also, I am tired of asking those ppl to join the wbo.. there are so many of 'em but none of em wanna actually take Beyblading more seriously than a mere spinning toy...

Electric- Woah!!! So much commitment towards a Bey tourney!!! I am sorry that I ask this, but is your plan related to the World Cup Finals that is gonna be held in Mumbai??? Are you gonna come here for the Finals and then also participate in the Bey tourney???

I really don't care for Cricket, No offense Cricket fans. Although, my dad has a soft spot. It's nothing related though.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Mar. 08, 2011

i like cricket and electric i repeat u r awesome, epicly awesome, i hope my shipments arrive before the torney then ill PWN, OH YEAH

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Mar. 08, 2011

you're making me wish I could go. I hope that next time the tournament will be in or near wurli if it's in mumbai

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 08, 2011

X1, man dat signature is something epic!!

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:11 PM)gokurox Wrote: you're making me wish I could go. I hope that next time the tournament will be in or near wurli if it's in mumbai

Why borivali is like 30-40 mins away from worli & national park is peaceful most of the times lol

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:27 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:11 PM)gokurox Wrote: you're making me wish I could go. I hope that next time the tournament will be in or near wurli if it's in mumbai

Why borivali is like 30-40 mins away from worli & national park is peaceful most of the times lol

Yeah its peaceful!!! Except for those irritating mosquitoes out there...

Thanks Abhi! You're awesome too, Epicly awesome.

Anyway, I really need someone too explain Round Robin clearly to me(In PM's though) I am thinking of holding a tournament on March 27th(Can vary) Cause, On that day, It's my Birthday. I'll have my Attack Stadium by then for SURE! Anyway, Hope the Beyblade Craze will still say till then.

(Mar. 08, 2011  6:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Thanks Abhi! You're awesome too, Epicly awesome.

Anyway, I really need someone too explain Round Robin clearly to me(In PM's though) I am thinking of holding a tournament on March 27th(Can vary) Cause, On that day, It's my Birthday. I'll have my Attack Stadium by then for SURE! Anyway, Hope the Beyblade Craze will still say till then.

Hello i will explain it here so more people will know

If say 15 people come divide in two groups of 7 & 8 people , then make them compete with the other people in the group , now the top 3 people in both the groups will battle each other again & then only the top 2 will go on to the final , i hope it is clear now Smile

Anyway i hate to watch cricket too , but i do love to play it , coz it takes less time <<< sorry for being off topic just wanted to have my say on cricket lol

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Ballax - Mar. 08, 2011

How many ruppy's r beys in india so next i visit i can get some

<3

(Mar. 08, 2011  6:21 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:10 PM)Electric Wrote: Thanks Abhi! You're awesome too, Epicly awesome.

If say 15 people come divide in two groups of 7 & 8 people , then make them compete with the other people in the group , now the top 3 people in both the groups will battle each other again & then only the top 2 will go on to the final , i hope it is clear now Smile
The 7 people in one group should battle each other in their group or will Group a fight people of Group B? or will Group A fight amongst each other

(Mar. 08, 2011  8:21 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:21 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:

The 7 people in one group should battle each other in their group or will Group a fight people of Group B? or will Group A fight amongst each other

Group A people fight among themselves one by one like if [ I,J,K,LM ] are people then each of them will have to play 4 matches & in this case the top 2 will qualify for the semi final if there are 6 or more players in each group , take the top 4 from each group , so that can b called a quarter final , then out of them either select the top two & hold the final or again choose top 4 & have a semi final & then the final , if it is still unclear i will let Kai-V Explain it

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Justaway - Mar. 09, 2011

You can see that from the rules as well. I thought it was easier to understand than the block format (the winner block and loser block one). I really need to be explained the block format (the winner block and loser block one) if at all there are more than 20 participants

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Mar. 09, 2011

Electric, Wazzyman, Arun2323, Distructor , beybladerules99
sup where do u live i live in koramangala we should meet up, plz rply
i am so happy some banglorean bladers..........

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - gokurox - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  5:27 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:

you'll have to ask my mom not me

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Janstarblast - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  6:21 PM)Ballax Wrote: How many ruppy's r beys in india so next i visit i can get some

<3

Please try not to post such things and create SPAM. You can ask anyone from dis thread via PM... newayz, it costs Rs.399

NitroNeo so basically round robin is a form of a tourney just like its shown in the anime?? so this is how it will look-
......................................................................Final.............
........................................................._________!_________
........................................................ !...............................!
.....................................................semi 1........................semi 2
............................................ _______!______..........______!______
............................................ !......................!.........!.....................!
........................................quarter1.......quarter2....quarter3.........quarter4
.......................................___!___........___!___........___!___.......___!___
......................................!...........!.......!..........!........!..........!.......!..........!
.....................................E1........E2.....E3.......E4......E5.......E6.....E7.......E8

E= elimination.....
I HOPE THIS HELPS....... COZ I SPENT 50 mnts to make this using !!!! and _ _ _ Do appreciate if it helps!!!
YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE IT!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!! MAKE GOOD USE OF IT....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - Kai-V - Mar. 09, 2011

That is not Round Robin at all. As the Event Guide says, each participant battles every other participant, so you just make sure that everyone battled everyone. At the end, you add up each person's victories, and you see who has the most.

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - DragoEmperor98 - Mar. 09, 2011

Hello WBO the popularity of beyblades in India is decreasing can u host a tournament or do some thing to help..... plz

WHAT!!! THIS IS NOT ROUND ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MEANS I WASTED 50 PRECIOUS MINUTES!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

BUT STILL, THAT FLOWCHART I MADE IS USEFUL!!!

@nitroguy, please dont post such things.....

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - NitroNeo - Mar. 09, 2011

DragoEmperor98

Dude seriously , when i joint wbo . i had little hopes of seeing a future of beyblade in india , but see where we are now , so take efforts & don't worry so much

Janpegasis , thank you for your efforts , but i already know that format coz i watch the anime & also the same format is used in the UEFA Champions League & many sports , anyway but really thx for being so co-operating & contributing to our ever so growing community

& Kai-V thx as always

Yeah, I know!! This is the most common format that is followed in almost every game and hobby. For example, Pokemon also uses same format during tourneys.
@dragoemperor
India is a country where excitement about certain things dies down very soon! Beyblade was famous during the Tyson-Kai era but now, its completely different.... Thnx to Nitroneo dat dis was made possible. But, we all must thank the WBO to be such a wonderful community that helped us spread the word of beyblade in India. We are successful, but there's a long way to go...

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - arvan - Mar. 09, 2011

nitroneo i will be coming to the tourney.Ushould hold the tourney in priyadarshini park.will we get credits.do we get prizes?(sorry if off topic)

RE: Indian Bladers Intro Yourself - abhicherath - Mar. 09, 2011

maybe u will it depends on me