World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) (/Thread-Favourite-Beyblade-Elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Grey - Dec. 19, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  8:58 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: lol

Please refrain from making pointless posts like these.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Giga - Dec. 19, 2008

Plastic: Galeon. HMS: DGMSUV. MFB: Libra
Libruhhh

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - e9zipy - Jan. 04, 2009

plastic is Driger g
and dont have one for hms

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Brimstone - Jan. 04, 2009

my favorite one is Sunfire! just a blade i created using a trypio attack ring but without the 3 wings (just the core), double weight disks and bumpking's spin base and the second bit beast from bumpking.. i'm telling ya'll, this is the perfect blade. and good against HMS blades!

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Rocky - Jan. 04, 2009

That sounds truly horrendous. ;__;

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - NAP - Jan. 04, 2009

And Illegal.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2009

(Jan. 04, 2009  10:06 PM)Brimstone Wrote: my favorite one is Sunfire! just a blade i created using a trypio attack ring but without the 3 wings (just the core), double weight disks and bumpking's spin base and the second bit beast from bumpking.. i'm telling ya'll, this is the perfect blade. and good against HMS blades!

this is illegal on so many levels

unleast it doesnt break, lol. hell! if i work for hasbro or takara, i would've made these blades with perfect designs and strong!

(Jan. 04, 2009  10:25 PM)Brimstone Wrote: unleast it doesnt break, lol. hell! if i work for hasbro or takara, i would've made these blades with perfect designs and strong!

If a Beyblade is too perfect, it breaks the game.

right.. here are some illegals i captured,

betting Wolborg MS could destroy all of these

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Mankster - Jan. 04, 2009

LOL @ the tip on this one: http://worldbeyblade.org/attachment.php?aid=357

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - NeoBlader - Jan. 04, 2009

Brimstone are these actually your illegal beyblades? Whats the 3rd one in from the left, have you got more pictures of it?
Favourite Beyblades

Plastic:Flash Leopard

HMS:Magical Ape

MFB:Virgo

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Brimstone - Jan. 05, 2009

yes. and the 3rd one is a fake gaia dragoon attack ring with regular weight disk and zinrai weight disk, and some fake spin base i won during a battle back then.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Mankster - Jan. 05, 2009

Why does the fifth one have a huge tip?

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Brimstone - Jan. 05, 2009

spinning tip broke so i just dived in the whole axle and bearing in.
>>

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - kaifan - Jan. 09, 2009

my favourite is dranzer v2

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - DBZForever - Jan. 28, 2009

Plastic: Dranzer V2 my favorite because it's the best Dranzer and it's the top uncustamized plastic beyblade

HMS: Dranzer & Dark Effigy

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - moviegoer15 - Jan. 28, 2009

Bistool and Driger-F. They are fun blades.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2009

(Jan. 28, 2009  2:49 AM)DBZForever Wrote: Plastic: Dranzer V2 my favorite because it's the best Dranzer and it's the top uncustamized plastic beyblade

it's very good but i don't know about that

think this honour might belong to galeon or driger s

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - DRAGOSTRIKE - Jan. 28, 2009

kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol >.<..

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Kezza - Jan. 28, 2009

(Jan. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol >.<..

Why would they consider eg's the worst?

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Mankster - Jan. 28, 2009

(Jan. 28, 2009  9:49 AM)Kezza Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: kinda funny how plastic beyblade went backwards when it comes to performance. like most, if not all people consider engine gear beyblades as the worse and the older generations better lol >.<..

Because they are.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2009

(Jan. 28, 2009  9:49 AM)Kezza Wrote:

Because it's widely understood that Engine Gear is a gimmick that offers no real advantage in battle. They're too tall to do any significant damage and the speed boost usually ends up disrupting your Beyblade more than damaging the other.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Nuno - Jan. 28, 2009

Plastic: Galeon/Driger S

HMS: Wolborg MS/DEMS