World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) (/Thread-Favourite-Beyblade-Elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - ChozenBlader - Aug. 29, 2008

Oh, so you like them for customisation purposes then?

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Dranzer206 - Aug. 29, 2008

You can say that heh. But i also love Dranzer blades to and I personal would like to get my has on a Dranzer v,v2

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - ChozenBlader - Aug. 29, 2008

Dranzer V2 is great. I like it because it has a working clutch. I have to admit, since Driger F, I steered well clear of blades with clutches, but Dranzer V2 had such glowing reviews. I'm so glad I bought it.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Guardian Odin - Aug. 29, 2008

Draciel Shield. Was my first, always my favorite.

EDIT: I'm reading the topic and I'm just loving how people discredit Draciel blades. Some of them can be very strong.

I never had the whole blade, of Draciel but i had the BB thats all because i baught this combo off a classmate of mine. Umm lets see the combo was Draciel S BB 10 wide weight disk and triangle AR.

It was my first blade and that is what got me into beyblade.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Rögnvaldur - Aug. 29, 2008

My Auto Change Balancer is my favourite. But the problem is I broke it today;_; I was battling with my friend and i knocked his blade out of the stadium and then I realised my Blade had broken...Unhappy A great end of his career!
It was my first blade and it was the one who got me into blading.

Roggi19 i understand where you are coming from cause my first blade brok 3 years after i had him Unhappy. And i would be more than happy to make him again.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Grey - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  10:41 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Roggi19 i understand where you are coming from cause my first blade brok 3 years after i had him Unhappy. And i would be more than happy to make him again.

Not to be mean, but this is the first time (well, not the first, actually) that I've heard of Beyblades having sex parts. Gasp

Also, I just realized how odd this topic is, since we have a "Favorite Beyblade" part of our Profiles and can just list htem there. O.o

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Synesthesia - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  11:59 PM)Grey Wrote: Not to be mean, but this is the first time (well, not the first, actually) that I've heard of Beyblades having sex parts. Gasp

Also, I just realized how odd this topic is, since we have a "Favorite Beyblade" part of our Profiles and can just list htem there. O.o

Same here.

This thread is really old, so it shouldn't be all that surprising.

Dark Effigy MS and Wolborg MS are my absolute favorite beyblades. Dragoon MSUV has my favorite running core, but the AR is trash.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Bey Brad - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  10:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: Draciel Shield. Was my first, always my favorite.

EDIT: I'm reading the topic and I'm just loving how people discredit Draciel blades. Some of them can be very strong.

MBD and S are the only good ones and you know it.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Guardian Odin - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  10:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: Draciel Shield. Was my first, always my favorite.

MBD and S are the only good ones and you know it.

Okay, V and V2 suck balls hard. I do remember finding use for V2's AR... But it wasn't that pronounced. Draciel G base is useful for a combo involving Rock Bison EG and Wolborg IV CEW. I love that base. Its CEW has some use, but I don't really have too much experience with EG types, so don't quote me on that.

Draciel MS stinks too, I guess. The AR was okay as a wobbler AR at first, but it was quickly replaced with better options.

I just think Draciels should not be discredited because they do have useful parts. Just not all of them.

Draciel MBD - base
Draciel S - base
Draciel V2 - support parts
Draciel G - maybe the base

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Taru - Aug. 30, 2008

my favorite beyblade woold be either spin dragoon or grip attacker even tho they r not very good they still look kewl >:3

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - James - Aug. 30, 2008

I like Dragoon MS UV because of it's insane atk pattens and speed, Dragoon GT is also one of my fav's because of it's speed.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Taru - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  3:11 AM)James Wrote: I like Dragoon MS UV because of it's insane atk pattens and speed, Dragoon GT is also one of my fav's because of it's speed.
ya but Dragoon Gt didnt spin very long and it kinda sux

(Aug. 30, 2008  3:12 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:11 AM)James Wrote: I like Dragoon MS UV because of it's insane atk pattens and speed, Dragoon GT is also one of my fav's because of it's speed.
ya but Dragoon Gt didnt spin very long and it kinda sux

Dragoon MS UV doesn't spin very long either and it's great. There's more to a good Beyblade than just spinning a long time.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - bladehoarder - Sep. 07, 2008

Saizo is the most bad-carp beyblade in existance, but only if it is original mold and has a bit chip cover.
Yeah, I'm old school.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Bey Brad - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  6:56 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Saizo is the most bad-carp beyblade in existance, but only if it is original mold and has a bit chip cover.
Yeah, I'm old school.

saizo is terrible

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Evan - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  6:56 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Saizo is the most bad-carp beyblade in existance, but only if it is original mold and has a bit chip cover.
Yeah, I'm old school.

Spark Knight > Saizo...but sadly my Spark Knight was killed a long time ago, but I still have the old school bit chip. Bit Chip Covers are the bomb, especially Anubis' friggin metal bit >_<

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Kei - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  7:01 AM)Evan Wrote: Spark Knight > Saizo...but sadly my Spark Knight was killed a long time ago, but I still have the old school bit chip. Bit Chip Covers are the bomb, especially Anubis' friggin metal bit >_<

I loove the Bit Chip for Spark Knight.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Evan - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  7:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:01 AM)Evan Wrote: Spark Knight > Saizo...but sadly my Spark Knight was killed a long time ago, but I still have the old school bit chip. Bit Chip Covers are the bomb, especially Anubis' friggin metal bit >_<

I loove the Bit Chip for Spark Knight.

Hahahaha yea, I use it on my Endurance/Defense combo. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - bladehoarder - Sep. 07, 2008

Saizo is only my favorite beyblade from a collection/aesthetics standpoint.
Performance wise, my favorite beyblade is probably death driger. The base is an sg sharp but the mold of the clips is different making the perimeter of the blade base perfectly round. I am also a fan of seaborg because I use its base for all of my 5-layer rebounder combos.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Psykick B - Sep. 07, 2008

Aesthetically, Dragoon G, Dragoon MS/UV, Dranzer GT, Dranzer MS, Appolon, Draciel V2, and Poseidon/Ocean Warth.

Competitively, Dragoon V, Wolborg MS, Dranzer V2, Einstein MS.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - ChozenBlader - Sep. 07, 2008

I like Galeon/BBA Balancer for performance

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Grey - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  7:15 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Saizo is only my favorite beyblade from a collection/aesthetics standpoint.
Performance wise, my favorite beyblade is probably death driger. The base is an sg sharp but the mold of the clips is different making the perimeter of the blade base perfectly round. I am also a fan of seaborg because I use its base for all of my 5-layer rebounder combos.

Death Driger ain't too great either, but whatever.

I'd say that I have a new favorite, aesthetically: Dranzer GT. Man, I love that thing. Driger V2, performance and aesthetic-wise, is still a favorite, but...