World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) (/Thread-Favourite-Beyblade-Elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - RDF3 - May. 08, 2013

Favorite beys:

Plastics: Master Dragoon, Bistool
HMS: Dragoon MS UV, Wolborg MS
MFB: Rock Girrafe R145WB, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Zero-g: Archer Gryph C145S, Pirates Killerken A230JSB

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - TimeOut - May. 12, 2013

Plastic: Burning Kerberous
HMS: Wolborg MS
MFB: Storm Pegasus
4D: Phantom Orion
Zero-G: Dragooon

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - 6 God - May. 12, 2013

plastic:galeon
hms:wolborg ms
mfb:rock leone
4d: desth quatzelcoatl
zero g:gladiator bahamdia

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - djt08031996 - Jun. 01, 2013

my favorite plastic one is L-Drago (the original) and my favorite newer one is L-Drago Destructor, and my favorite custom one is my L-Drago Guardian LW105MB

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - MiddayOBWL - Jun. 01, 2013

plastic : Uriel 2
HMS : Einstein MS
MFB : Basalt Horogium 145WD
4D : Phantom Orion B:D
Zero-G : Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - RDF3 - Jun. 05, 2013

I have new favorite beys:

Plastics: Bistool, Master Dragoon.
HMS: Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS UV
MFB (BB-01 to BB-126): Duo Uranus 230WD, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Basalt Horogium 145WD, and Screw Capricorne 90MF
Zero-G: Bandid Genbull F230TB, Gryph Girago WA130HF (BBG-24), Guardian Revizer 160SB, and Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Diablo-Beyz DBZ - Jun. 13, 2013

MFB Tongue_outhantom Orion BGrin
Zero-G Grinark Knight Dragooon

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Howaitonekon - Jun. 13, 2013

Plastic: Driger F
HMS: Slash Riger MS
MF1/2: Galaxy Pegasus & Ray Striker
MF4D: Blitz Striker
Zero-G: Gryph Girago

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Ryukiba - Jun. 14, 2013

MF1Eeearth Eagle 145WD
MF 4D:Blitz Striker100RSF
Zero GGrinark Knight DragooonLW160BSF

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - diblee123 - Jun. 15, 2013

MFB: L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Zero-g: Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

i DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT PLASTICS OR WATCH THE SHOW ABOUT IT AND plastics are boring to me

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Joshil - Jun. 15, 2013

Fusion Hades, Jade Jupiter, Blitz Unicorno, and Samurai Pegasis

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - beybladeindia - Jun. 15, 2013

Gravity Perseus AD145WD

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - BloodLacerta - Jul. 13, 2013

Master Draciel.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - kaihiwatari.9 - Jul. 13, 2013

Dranzer gigs turbo

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Cannon - Jul. 13, 2013

I think everyone should start elaborating on why it's their favourite. It's getting really spam-like now.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - 6 God - Jul. 13, 2013

Uncustomized would be, Driger S, its just cool, and has a great attack ring, and driger is the most boss bit-beast ever!

RE: Favourite Beyblade? - Dual - Jul. 13, 2013

Perhaps (Elaborate!) should be put in the title?
Anyway, mine is constantly changing. Currently, Gaia Dragoon V is my favourite, because the attack ring just looks awesome, and it has good parts. Plus, that colour! Haha.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Anchor - Jul. 13, 2013

Plastic: Draciel F- One of my first beyblades, and I love the design of the beyblade, along with the bit beast, and my favorite color green.

MFB: Ray Unicorno- Who doesn't love green unicorns that shoot purple laser things out of their horns?

4D: Variares/Blitz Unicorno- I don't own either of these, but I really like their color schemes, and overall design.

Zero-G: Pirates Killerken- It's an octopus, and octopuses are cool.

Combo- MF Diablo Leone BD145RF/Flash Horuseus CH120RF- My anti-attack, and attack combos. Horuseus is one of my favorite clear wheels, and it works pretty well with Flash, and it knocks out a lot of combos. Diablo Leone is my anti-attack combos that manages to KO most things as well, and I picked Leone(II) because Rock Leone was my first MFB, so I wanted to keep the leone thing going with my favorite combo.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Fonypan - Jul. 14, 2013

To be honest: The entire plastic generation. But if I had to narrow it down, Zeus. Because its the last Plastic Generation Blade I ever got.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Dual - Jul. 14, 2013

Ok wow, I just posted here, but I have an update.
Just got my Draciel, Driger, and Gaia Dragoon MS beyblades, and I am re-obsessed with Draciel MS. I just love how the Attack Ring looks, as well as it looks from the side. The Attack Ring's balance of metal and plastic is really nice. Its definitely my favourite HMS, and possible my all-time favourite.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - nupmuk - Jul. 14, 2013

(Jul. 13, 2013  9:16 PM)Anchor Wrote: MFB: Ray Unicorno- Who doesn't love green unicorns that shoot purple laser things out of their horns?
LOL!! That is probably the funniest reason for liking a beyblade I've ever heard.

The funniest next to why you like pirates killerken. Also my favorite bey to have in the anime would be Vulcan Aquario DF105CS and Thief Phoenic would be one of my favorites in real life. The reason I like Phoenic is that the design of the chrome wheel looks cool, GCF is an attack bottom and the disk of E230 and how it moves up and down in the anime.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 26, 2013

my favorite would have to be Trypio! It's also my favorite frizbee Smug

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - DRAGON KING - Sep. 26, 2013

one of my drAGON BEYS OR PHANTOM ORION

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 26, 2013

Please elaborate. And for me it is easily my driger ms or Gaia draggoon v. On driger, I just love the attack ring with the two heads and stuff. I also like the attacks ring on Gaia draggoonv, along with its smexy colour... Perrrrrrfect.

RE: Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!) - DRAGON KING - Sep. 26, 2013

probaly ldrago destroy f s cause i like f: s ( most people dont like f: s cause it has bad balance)