World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament (/Thread-Fountain-Valley-California-USA-possible-tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - RockAries13 - Dec. 17, 2010

I will maybe go. It's ok dude most of us can wait till it comes.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - chubbo5 - Dec. 17, 2010

I barely go to vacations in spring break so it will be a 85% chance I will come.Smile

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  7:15 AM)kidice Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:22 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: i told you all as soon as my attack stadium arrives i can discuss the date so please wait! and dont spam kidice

dude thats not spamingPinching_eyes
If u have nothing to discuss about the date ,stadium, and location don't say anything at all I'm trying to keepnthis thread out of getting closed for too many spam...and please people don't ask me aboutnthe date yet for the last time I won't decide the date until my stadium arrives

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Glad Hatter - Dec. 18, 2010

This is completely off topic but if you would like to be added to the CA bladers team list please PM me and you will be added to the list on my site tyvm! Also please state what city you are in that's all that is needed, additional information is entirely your choice to give.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Skullslayer15 - Dec. 18, 2010

I don't think we need to place all of our hope on one stadium. We already have 3 stadiums, do you really need to worry that much about one stadium to change the date?

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Mc Frown - Dec. 20, 2010

I can possibly attend, and I have a TT Attack Stadium.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 21, 2010

Ill add you to the list...I'll probably discuss the date after..and McFrown! would you wanna be judge?? since you know you are well known and know most of the rules

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DarkLight - Dec. 21, 2010

Since Mc Frown has a TT attack stadium can you decide when the tornament will be, mesorangerxx

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 22, 2010

Do u really thing 12+ ppl can use 1 stadium? U need at least 2 or more....currently I have one standard stadium...but I rather wait for the attk stadium! I'm worrying about the quality of the tournament! The standard stadium sometimes when u launch it goes out without anything hitting it...would you like to play in a stadium like that? The tt attack stadiums gives us the best and accurate results of our bey potential ...so please

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 22, 2010

Ray unicorno arrived :o, also there will be a total of 4 attack stadiums correct?

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 22, 2010

5 cuz mcfrown has 1 too...when I get mine I will discuss the date for the 10th time

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 22, 2010

Kk 5, I hope the stadium arrives soon, my dad's getting annoyed. also, after christmas i should have some $ so i can get some prizes Smile

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Stumperboy - Dec. 22, 2010

Tch Tch.I think we should change to MLKJ Day cuz my meteo l drago should arrive.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Mc Frown - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  8:32 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Do u really thing 12+ ppl can use 1 stadium? U need at least 2 or more

If I can come I can possibly bring my cousin, and he has an Attack Stadium as well.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 23, 2010

ok but you have to make sure they WILL come.. and guys please dont share you arriving beys discuss it in recent purchases!

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 23, 2010

What should the prizes be?

I'm thinking hasbro only,
1. Earth eagle
2. storm pegasus
3. a metal wheel

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 23, 2010

please pm me the prizes option..we cant discuss prizes in here

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - kidice - Dec. 24, 2010

hey mesorangerxx is the tournament at least going to be in Jan
forgot one thing, try to make it official

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 24, 2010

yes i am sure it will be on january..does that feed your curiousity ;D

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - kidice - Dec. 24, 2010

ok trying to see how much time do I have left to train

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 24, 2010

ok..My stadium will possibly arrive next week, so as soon as i get it i will open up discussion about the date but 70% chance that it will be on Martin Luther King day or on a sunday

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Guardian - Dec. 26, 2010

I'm new to the WBO, I'm for sure going i only live 20 minutes away

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DarkLight - Dec. 26, 2010

Great! Welcome, and good luck!

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Guardian - Dec. 26, 2010

Good luck to you to Darklight

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - chubbo5 - Dec. 28, 2010

I can come as long as it is not on Wednesday