World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament (/Thread-Fountain-Valley-California-USA-possible-tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 05, 2010

ok then you're good.... right now if our stadiums arrive then we will have a total of 5
Me: A takara tomy standard stadium, one attack stadium coming in
Unleashed:1 Attack stadium
You:1 attack stadium coming

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

<-- now looks like a noob.

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - mesorangerxx - Dec. 05, 2010

scratch that now we have 4 because unleashed is trading is yellow attack stadium

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - DreadXIII - Dec. 05, 2010

Grin now i don't look like a noob, you just look like a pro Grin

nah im not that pro, well the reason for the date is that the stadium might come by then, and i might get metal faces for christmas and burn phoenix! so yea...but i do need to post around in order to be responsible

Awesome. Now if only paypal would be my friend for once..

ok let's keep on topic we need more people to join

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Stumperboy - Dec. 05, 2010

So?Is there some type of form or admission to join?Does it cost money to get in?

ok you are planning to come right?
first i have to write down the name...when i have enough people i will propose it, when it is approved i will start adding you guys into the official attendees...and it cost 5 dollars for entry fee...unless you have a blader passport

-Puts $5 into pegasus box- Okay, So we got stadiums, People, Judges, Theme Music (lolwut), Beyblades, hair gel, Grin cool.. we just need MORE people

yup... my friend from school might be coming too he jus joined WBO

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - Stumperboy - Dec. 05, 2010

What's a blader passport and how much does it cost?

actually we need a location...hm there is a huge park next to my house ill try to find a map for it

Well i have 6 friends in my neighborhood and i might be able to get them to participate.

ok thank you...please ask them to join the WBO first = ) thank you...while you do that i will find a location for us to hold it

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:08 AM)Stumperboy Wrote: What's a blader passport and how much does it cost?

http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php

And yes, please make your friends register. If at least 5 Register you'll receive a face. (make sure they put you as the referrer)

Which reminds me, I need one more till i get a face Grin

RE: [Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament - phatle32 - Dec. 05, 2010

Hi guys! im new about this beyblade stuff and im kinda interested in joining the tournament so can anyone tell me what i need and kno before the tournament begin?

phatle32 is my friend guys...and i will come up with a location in the park next week..so i can discuss the location with phatle32 because we live like 2 blocks from each other

Grin If only my friends were active..

cmon dread keep on topic we dont want this to close down!= )

Sorry, Will there be any prizes?

i was thinking of just going into the nearest walmart and get prizes..but i will pm you about it, because we can't discuss it here

Okay, we should also confirm that UnLeAsHeD is still coming. (man that took a while to type)

i did put him on the list

Okay, What beys will you be taking? <-- on topic? Grin