World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 02, 2008

It's going to happen Next Year. This year is the year of trying to make the thing cheap to make. They don't want to be having huge losses because they decided to slash prices on something that costs more to make then to sell, they did that for almost a year. It wasn't a smart idea, but it was the only compeitive idea. Next year will be the year Sony throws it down.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 02, 2008

I think it might be too late by then, honestly. At this rate Microsoft (and even more so Nintendo) are going to stomp them at retail. Sony is already struggling with getting publishers to put games out for the system due to its small (by comparison to the 360 and Wii, anyway) install base.

If the 360 and Wii secure even more of a lead on PS3 this holiday, I really don't think things are going to be pretty for Sony through next year.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 02, 2008  9:13 PM)Roan Wrote: 360 Outsold PS3 3:1 over Black Friday

I told you guys, PS3 really, really needs a price cut to stay competitive this holiday. We don't have the full picture just yet as this is word from Microsoft and it is surely spun to hell, but mid-December when the NPD's release I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this momentum continue or grow stronger.

suck on that brandonk

Seriously, I don't understand why the price hasn't already been cut. The thing doesn't have many amazing games going for it, and more people would buy PS3 if it was cheaper.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 03, 2008

i hate my ps3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  4:50 AM)Artie Wrote: i hate my ps3

brandok sez: Ah!? That's blasphemy! You Xbot.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 03, 2008

I don't hate mine, I'm just kind of disappointed with it.

I've largely ignored it after the initial "newness" factor wore off. I blazed through Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank: Future when I first got the system and enjoyed them both, but after that I was like... Ok, now what? But the now what never came. There have been zero games for the system that really piqued my interest. I got LittleBigPlanet as part of GameStop's Buy 2 get 1 free used games sale and I'm pretty disappointed with that as well. I'm still really early on in the game but so far it just feels like a huge tutorial for the part of the game they aren't letting me play yet, the part of the game that is what everyone is looking forward to playing.

I do love watching Blu-rays on it though. That is one aspect where I feel the PS3 really succeeds, but I think Sony focused a little too much on the blu-ray functions and not enough on securing exciting exclusives for the system that make people want it and care about it. I'll say this right now: LittleBigPlanet is not that game and its not going to be the huge system seller Sony wants it to be. Let the flaming begin for that one. lmao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 03, 2008

maybe LBP will be more fun when i get it so we can make effigies of steve young

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Dec. 03, 2008

Doncha wish your bundle was nutz liek me?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 03, 2008

I wish I had more time for video games ugh.

I have Fable 2 but haven't touched it since last Thursday.
I'm planning on renting Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia.
And I want to buy Chrono Trigger DS.

I was up until carp 5 AM playing Fable 2 last night. Love that game.

Also WTFFFFFFFFFFFF @ that bundle.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 03, 2008

That bundle is hilarious.

And I still find LBP is love.

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  6:14 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Doncha wish your bundle was nutz liek me?

What the hell? O.o

That's... yeah... >.>

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 03, 2008

am so confused Unhappy plz help
my sis wants 2 buy my wii for 700 s.r and the xbox 360 is for 1000 s.r so if i sold my wii i can buy a xbox,do i do it!?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  5:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: am so confused Unhappy plz help
my sis wants 2 buy my wii for 700 s.r and the xbox 360 is for 1000 s.r so if i sold my wii i can buy a xbox,do i do it!?

YES

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - Dec. 03, 2008

Yes, there aren't many good games on the Wii. And since you're selling it to your sis, you're not parting with it right?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 04, 2008

So has anyone tried Prince of Persia yet?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  1:37 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: So has anyone tried Prince of Persia yet?

I just got home with it, haven't had a chance to play yet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Dec. 04, 2008

Im curious about it, though Ive never played the eariler ones.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  4:02 AM)Blue Wrote: Im curious about it, though Ive never played the eariler ones.

Same here.

I had no interest in the games until I saw the preview coverage for this one. I've played a little bit of it so far and I'm really impressed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  7:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

YES
ok i have 2 questions.first,how much do i have to pay for xboxlive and how much is the wireless adapter.second do they sell any rechargable batteries for the controllers?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  11:04 AM)pegasis Wrote:

YES
ok i have 2 questions.first,how much do i have to pay for xboxlive and how much is the wireless adapter.second do they sell any rechargable batteries for the controllers?

They sell rechargable batteries for wireless controllers yes. For prices it depends by store and area so... http://www.google.com/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 04, 2008

I bought the game, and I'm progressing through it. I will make a video review for you all to watch hopefully within the next two weeks.

Overall though the game is good. It's not as good as the Sands of Time so far. Simply put, the game is easy. There is no real challenge to expect when playing the game. The game does have a pretty good story, and the actors do a good job of keeping the lines not to cheesy. I'm enjoying the game a lot, but it's because of the story mainly, and the acrobatics and fight are fun too, it's just easy.

Just for fun, here is me unpackaging the Limited edition for the 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeAhsYN8eYE

Sorry if you don't like the music. I got a...negative review about it lol. I'll choose better music next time.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - Dec. 04, 2008

Dream Mix TV: World Fighters

Does anyone remember this?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 04, 2008

(Dec. 04, 2008  11:04 AM)pegasis Wrote:

YES

if online is a must for you, you should make sure that xbox live is serviced in saudi arabia first, idk if it is or not